UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 159 (Sonnen/Jones) in Jersey, Who's going?

3/20/13 11:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DamnSevern
1209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - Well y'all, looks like I'll be going :)

I'm going to be pretty broke and will probably need some assistance from the UG family. Are there any local New York/Jersey peeps who have a couch I could crash on? If so I would greatly appreciate it.

i may be going too if i can get free tix

if so, I have a couch for you bro.

3/20/13 12:42 PM
the geek
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -
the geek - Well y'all, looks like I'll be going :)

I'm going to be pretty broke and will probably need some assistance from the UG family. Are there any local New York/Jersey peeps who have a couch I could crash on? If so I would greatly appreciate it.

i may be going too if i can get free tix

if so, I have a couch for you bro.

I'll shoot you a PM when I get off work, I may be able to help you out. Phone Post
3/20/13 2:53 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

3/21/13 9:47 AM
spliff
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

might end up going.. my friend really wants to go
3/22/13 11:12 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

3/22/13 11:14 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/22/13 11:14 PM

TTT

Original Post updated, please check it out!

3/23/13 10:31 AM
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone want to meet up for the weigh ins? Seems like ill be the only one going to that. Phone Post
3/23/13 12:23 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT

3/25/13 11:23 AM
southweststalker
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those local to the area I am leaning towads staying by the meadowlands in East Rutherford.  Is that a bad area to stay?  How easy is it to get on a train and see a yankees game from there?  Any help is appreciated. 

3/25/13 11:27 AM
pennviachoke
1220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is gonna be the event of the year, wish I could go. Matt you're the man and keep up all the positive work. Have fun guys Phone Post
3/25/13 3:55 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th - Anyone want to meet up for the weigh ins? Seems like ill be the only one going to that. Phone Post
Will be there. Phone Post
3/26/13 2:39 PM
GregNoActionJackson
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

southweststalker -

For those local to the area I am leaning towads staying by the meadowlands in East Rutherford.  Is that a bad area to stay?  How easy is it to get on a train and see a yankees game from there?  Any help is appreciated. 

There are some decent hotels in the area. Id avoid Newark though, as for getting into the city to catch a Yankee game it's really easy. Nj transit will take you to penn station from which you hop on the subway. Phone Post
3/26/13 2:39 PM
GregNoActionJackson
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
Stea1th - Anyone want to meet up for the weigh ins? Seems like ill be the only one going to that. Phone Post
Will be there. Phone Post
About 80 percent sure I'll be there as well Phone Post
3/26/13 2:58 PM
southweststalker
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GregNoActionJackson - 
southweststalker -

There are some decent hotels in the area. Id avoid Newark though, as for getting into the city to catch a Yankee game it's really easy. Nj transit will take you to penn station from which you hop on the subway. Phone Post

Is NJ Transit a train or the bus?  Voted up for the help BTW

3/26/13 3:01 PM
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If your in NYC best way to Newark is train. Phone Post
3/27/13 12:47 PM
GregNoActionJackson

southweststalker -
GregNoActionJackson - 
southweststalker -

Is NJ Transit a train or the bus?  Voted up for the help BTW

Thank you kind sir. Train is the way to go. Cheap, quick and pretty easy Phone Post
3/27/13 1:14 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been paying attention to the transportation talks just in case lol hell we have no idea where we are staying ...yet ...but I like the excitement Phone Post
3/27/13 2:09 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't even get my tix yet bc wasn't sure if I'd be feeling up to going. FUUUU!!! Phone Post
3/29/13 2:31 AM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

(ARGH! My Blue name is gone!!)
4/1/13 7:53 PM
tyler03
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi everyone kinda new to UG. Coming out to Newark looking forward to the fights. Coming from Canada can't wait to meet some new mma fans
4/1/13 8:11 PM
pennviachoke
1220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - TTT

(ARGH! My Blue name is gone!!)
Wut!? Noooooooooooooo Phone Post
4/1/13 9:31 PM
tyler03
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wondering if anyone can tell me which hotels are best possibly which one is hosting the UFC thanks everyone
4/1/13 9:33 PM
the geek
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just booked my hotel and flight. Landing in Newark at 10:30 pm on the 25th. Can't wait, going to be great!
4/1/13 10:46 PM
Matt Phillips

the geek - Just booked my hotel and flight. Landing in Newark at 10:30 pm on the 25th. Can't wait, going to be great!
Yay! Phone Post
4/1/13 11:20 PM
OTT78
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 
the geek - Just booked my hotel and flight. Landing in Newark at 10:30 pm on the 25th. Can't wait, going to be great!
Yay! Phone Post

Awesome!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.