UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 159 (Sonnen/Jones) in Jersey, Who's going?

4/9/13 7:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tyler03 - Same getting pumped thanks for your help setting stuff up Matt it's awesome that people get together for events like this gunna be a great time cannot wait

yep, its my birthday Monday the 22nd so Im just gonna extend the fun all week :)

4/9/13 8:34 PM
tyler03
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice man that's awesome will be a wicked time my bday is the 10th of may so my early bday gift cannot wait though definitely only 18 till the event
4/9/13 10:25 PM
OTT78
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My birthday is on the 28th so it's definitely going to be party week!

4/9/13 10:43 PM
the geek
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OTT78 - 

Well hot-diggity-dang, we gonna have a parrrttyyyy!

... (that's coming from a guy who doesn't drink or ever leave his home hahaha).
4/10/13 7:23 AM
WarAJS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im so excited for this weekend! lol great night of fights, and stacked seminar
4/10/13 7:59 AM
johnw323

hell ya just would be a god send if chael got hurt and they put in gegard or vitor or even lil nog idc id rather see anyone besdies sonnen
stoked for the co main more then the title fight
bispig is gonna get owned every min of that fight
4/10/13 8:31 AM
OTT78
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
OTT78 - 

Well hot-diggity-dang, we gonna have a parrrttyyyy!

... (that's coming from a guy who doesn't drink or ever leave his home hahaha).

Haha, yes, I'm not really a party girl myself, but something we'll do for sure!

4/10/13 8:51 AM
WarAJS

Edited: 04/11/13 3:18 PM
<blockquote>johnw323 - hell ya just would be a god send if chael got hurt and they put in gegard or vitor or even lil nog idc id rather see anyone besdies sonnen<br />stoked for the co main more then the title fight <br />bispig is gonna get owned every min of that fight</blockquote><br />

gegard would get tooled aswell as lil nog, vitor rematch would be fun, but im excited for sonnen to fight jones, sonnen is a hard nosed grinder and will push pace and go for takedowns and just work, while most of jones opponents just freeze and stand infront of him.
4/10/13 9:12 AM
johnw323

gegard would get tooled aswell as lil nog, vitor rematch would be fun, but im excited for sonnen to fight jones, sonnen is a hard nosed grinder and will push pace and go for takedowns and just work, while most of jones opponents just freeze and stand infront of him.

gegard and lil nog get tooled by jones ya but lmao they last 10x longer then sonnen does lmao sonnen wont get out of the first 2 mins
4/10/13 12:36 PM
Big EP
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  We need to do a UG lunch or dinner somewhere in NYC. Phone Post

Keep me posted on details if this happens. I plan on being in NY as much as possible during my trip. I'm only planning on hanging out in Jersey for the weigh-ins and fights, THAT'S IT!
4/10/13 10:49 PM
WarAJS

Edited: 04/11/13 3:17 PM
sonnen makes it atleast to the 3rd round in my opinion, and I finally bought my seminar tickets! lol pumped
4/11/13 1:26 AM
Matt Phillips
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big EP -
Matt Phillips -  We need to do a UG lunch or dinner somewhere in NYC. Phone Post

Keep me posted on details if this happens. I plan on being in NY as much as possible during my trip. I'm only planning on hanging out in Jersey for the weigh-ins and fights, THAT'S IT!
I am staying in Manhattan. Did you get your seminar tickets yet? Phone Post
4/11/13 8:41 AM
southweststalker
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Proctor is out of the fight.  Conner McGregor is begging for it all over twitter

4/11/13 8:46 AM
johnw323

if connor got the fight id die a happy man but i really dont see them giving all a big replacement like conner would be sick though
4/11/13 9:34 AM
johnw323

WARAJS ur to funny man ur saying jones tools gegard and lil bog ..... BUT CHAEL LAST 15 MIN DUDE U HAVE LOST UR MIND ID BET MY ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS THAT CHAEL WONT MAKE IT OUT OF THE 7 MIN MARK LET ALONE 3 ROUNDS UR DUMBNESS HAS MADE MY DAY
4/11/13 9:39 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am getting so excited!!!!!! Phone Post
4/11/13 9:44 AM
OTT78

Anthony Bourdain will be there too!

4/11/13 9:51 AM
tyler03
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know getting too pumped we get some excellent weekends of fights too so hopefully these next two weeks go by quick
4/11/13 9:54 AM
the geek
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OTT78 -

Source???

I kid I kid ;) Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 10:23 AM
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OTT78 - 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want to be Anthony Bourdain when I grow up. He's my hero!

4/11/13 1:24 PM
Matt Phillips

OTT78 -

Tell him good luck with the new show on CNN.

(Premieres this Sunday!)

:) Phone Post
4/11/13 1:26 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnw323 - hell ya just would be a god send if chael got hurt and they put in gegard or vitor or even lil nog idc id rather see anyone besdies sonnen
stoked for the co main more then the title fight
bispig is gonna get owned every min of that fight
Wtf?? Dude with all due respect please stfu

Yeah wouldn't it be so cool if people got injured and the fights changed...the hell????

I bet you just run around trying to burst bubbles and shatter dreams lol Phone Post
4/11/13 1:32 PM
OTT78

Matt Phillips - 
OTT78 -

Tell him good luck with the new show on CNN.

(Premieres this Sunday!)

:) Phone Post

I will, thank you!

4/11/13 1:32 PM
OTT78

the geek - 
OTT78 -

Source???

I kid I kid ;) Phone Post 3.0

LOL!

4/11/13 1:45 PM
johnw323

jokes jokes

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.