UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 159 (Sonnen/Jones) in Jersey, Who's going?

4/11/13 3:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WarAJS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnw323 - WARAJS ur to funny man ur saying jones tools gegard and lil bog ..... BUT CHAEL LAST 15 MIN DUDE U HAVE LOST UR MIND ID BET MY ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS THAT CHAEL WONT MAKE IT OUT OF THE 7 MIN MARK LET ALONE 3 ROUNDS UR DUMBNESS HAS MADE MY DAY

I said he would tool them yes, I never said I see him not tooling sonnen, and I also never said he goes 15 minutes lol if im correct rounds are 5 minutes and I said HE MAKES IT TOO THE THIRD ROUND lol shogun made it to the 3rd round,Rampage made it 4 rounds, Vitor went 4 rounds, Rashad went 25 min. BONNAR WENT FULL 15 MINUTES WITH HIM! Sonnen went 5 rounds with Anderson, Sonnen grinds people out, I see Jones winning but I see Chael LASTING TO THE THIRD ROUND lol and betting your life savings on an MMA fight is never smart haha Im confident Chael makes it to 7 min mark. You seem like the guy that would bet the house on Fedor beating Werdum or Overeem over Bigfoot, did you imagine Sonnen whooping on Anderson for 5 rounds? surprised he lasted over 3 times the 7 minute mark? haha
4/11/13 3:37 PM
johnw323

how hell is sonnen gonna grind out a fight and make it to the 3rd round .... hes not gonna get one fucking take down
so what 50 on sonnen not making it past 7min mark and 50 on sonnen not getting a single take down
im going to ufc 159 y ur prob gonna sit on ur couch and try to stream it for free
take my bet if so confident ill be at 159 to accept my winnings
4/11/13 6:00 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnw323 - how hell is sonnen gonna grind out a fight and make it to the 3rd round .... hes not gonna get one fucking take down
so what 50 on sonnen not making it past 7min mark and 50 on sonnen not getting a single take down
im going to ufc 159 y ur prob gonna sit on ur couch and try to stream it for free
Just remember one thing....no one thought chael would do anything against andy including myself. I don't doubt that guy for a second anymore. Do I think he wins? Nope I think Jones finishes it pretty nasty but I don't doubt chael makes this a really nice brawl.

Jones stoppage in the 2nd maybe the 3rd. Unless chael doesn't charge him and in that case Jones by destruction in about 2 minutes. Not sure exactly where I will be sitting (not that I care) but I will be loud during this fight.

And hopefully maybe ill be close enough to tell Bisping he will be back and to keep his head up lol Phone Post
4/11/13 6:02 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What i did there ^^ .....

Did you see it? ;) Phone Post
4/11/13 6:11 PM
tyler03
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keeping the peace eh. You from Canada lol? It's gunna be a sick fight either way cannot wait for a great weekend
4/11/13 6:47 PM
johnw323

mhm i hate bispig i met him at ufc on fox diaz vs miller
and i think belcher wins 9/10 times
4/11/13 7:09 PM
the geek
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace - What i did there ^^ .....

Did you see it? ;) Phone Post
What you did there...

... I saw it. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 7:28 PM
WarAJS

johnw323 - how hell is sonnen gonna grind out a fight and make it to the 3rd round .... hes not gonna get one fucking take down

bro I have nothing against u lol I am gonna be at ufc 159, no reason to be all hostile towards me cuz I think sonnen will make it to the 3rd lol
4/11/13 8:10 PM
WarAJS

why you hate sonnen so much? dude works hard and pushes the pace, I feel he loses this fight by 4th round submission, Jones is the man at 205, nobody can beat him there but Chael Sonnen isn`t a slouch, he is the highest caliber wrestler jones has faced, so im inclined to believe he can get a takedown and that he makes it too the 3rd round.
4/11/13 8:28 PM
tyler03
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/11/13 8:30 PM
<blockquote>WarAJS - why you hate sonnen so much? dude works hard and pushes the pace, I feel he loses this fight by 4th round submission, Jones is the man at 205, nobody can beat him there but Chael Sonnen isn`t a slouch, he is the highest caliber wrestler jones has faced, so im inclined to believe he can get a takedown and that he makes it too the 3rd round.</blockquote><br />

Yah but it is one of those fights were Chael did absolutely nothing to deserve a shot at the title other than being the UFCs go to guy and being able to sell tickets. With that being said I am interested to see this match but I don't see Chael being able to do very much. I say Jones second round tko.
4/11/13 8:46 PM
WarAJS

tyler03 - <blockquote>WarAJS - why you hate sonnen so much? dude works hard and pushes the pace, I feel he loses this fight by 4th round submission, Jones is the man at 205, nobody can beat him there but Chael Sonnen isn`t a slouch, he is the highest caliber wrestler jones has faced, so im inclined to believe he can get a takedown and that he makes it too the 3rd round.</blockquote><br />

Yah but it is one of those fights were Chael did absolutely nothing to deserve a shot at the title other than being the UFCs go to guy and being able to sell tickets. With that being said I am interested to see this match but I don't see Chael being able to do very much. I say Jones second round tko.

I agree he did nothing to earn it and put in a poor effort in the 2nd silva fight, but he isn`t just some can, that's all im saying, I don`t see jones just killing him in the first round like some say or the second, I feel he will MAKE it to the third and will lose in the 3rd,4th or 5th. Being that i'll be there live I hope its a great fight but idk how realistic that is, I just feel Chael wants this bad.
4/11/13 8:59 PM
tyler03

Edited: 04/11/13 8:59 PM
<blockquote>WarAJS - <blockquote>tyler03 - <blockquote>WarAJS - why you hate sonnen so much? dude works hard and pushes the pace, I feel he loses this fight by 4th round submission, Jones is the man at 205, nobody can beat him there but Chael Sonnen isn`t a slouch, he is the highest caliber wrestler jones has faced, so im inclined to believe he can get a takedown and that he makes it too the 3rd round.</blockquote><br /> <br /><br />Yah but it is one of those fights were Chael did absolutely nothing to deserve a shot at the title other than being the UFCs go to guy and being able to sell tickets. With that being said I am interested to see this match but I don't see Chael being able to do very much. I say Jones second round tko.</blockquote><br /> I agree he did nothing to earn it and put in a poor effort in the 2nd silva fight, but he isn`t just some can, that's all im saying, I don`t see jones just killing him in the first round like some say or the second, I feel he will MAKE it to the third and will lose in the 3rd,4th or 5th. Being that i'll be there live I hope its a great fight but idk how realistic that is, I just feel Chael wants this bad.</blockquote><br />

See I just don't see him making it that far. I feel maybe silva underestimated his takedowns in their first fight. I think jones is a lot smarter than that and will catch him early. I am going to be there live as well looking forward to a great weekend.
4/11/13 9:01 PM
johnw323

i would love to see see chael make it into the 3rd but jones likes to strike and chael will not get a takedown so hes not gonna be able to bring the fight that far thats y most people see him getting finished pretty fast and plus if the fight goes to the floor jones would sub him fast chael quits before the sub in sank in hes got no heart
4/11/13 9:06 PM
tyler03

Yah we will see which sonnen comes out, the one just there for the paycheque or the one that actually wants to become a champion. Either way I see jones taking it but it would be nice to jones under some heat
4/11/13 9:11 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tyler03 - Yah we will see which sonnen comes out, the one just there for the paycheque or the one that actually wants to become a champion. Either way I see jones taking it but it would be nice to jones under some heat
I've never seen Chael fight like he's just there for a paycheck. He brings it every time. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 9:14 PM
tyler03

I don't know about that. In my opinion his last fight against silva was very poor.
4/11/13 9:16 PM
tyler03

Edited: 04/11/13 9:20 PM
Before that was a UD win to Bisping which could have been a better performance too if you ask me so his last two fights and then he just ran his mouth to get this fight he is the UFCs go to guy cause everyone will buy his bs lol so I think lately he may be trying to make some money well he can
4/11/13 9:24 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tyler03 - I don't know about that. In my opinion his last fight against silva was very poor.
When you compare Chael's performance against Silva to Silva's other UFC opponents, he has done the best by far. I wouldn't call that very poor. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 9:29 PM
tyler03

Okay not very poor but could have been a lot better in my opinion didn't seem to have any drive in him that night.
4/11/13 9:35 PM
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well this escalated into an argument about Chael quickly....
4/11/13 9:35 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

tyler03 - Okay not very poor but could have been a lot better in my opinion didn't seem to have any drive in him that night.

4/11/13 9:36 PM
tyler03

No. No arguments lol just discussing I do like the gif
4/11/13 9:36 PM
tyler03

No. No arguments lol just discussing I do like the gif
4/11/13 9:37 PM
tyler03

Edited: 04/11/13 9:37 PM
Wtf
4/12/13 6:29 AM
johnw323

ufc 159 is down to 12 fights

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.