UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 159 (Sonnen/Jones) in Jersey, Who's going?

4/17/13 8:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tyler03
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WarAJS - It's laughable how you people don't give the challenger any chance in this fight.

Sure, Chael will probably dominate as usual and retain his belt but that doesn't mean Jon doesn't have a chance. Lets look at each mans credentials, shall we?

Chael P: Undefeated, only man to beat Anderson Silva twice, won the LHW title back in September by forfeit when Jones declined the fight.

Jon Jones: Won the LHW title, defended it 4 times before losing it to Chael.

Come on people, stop being silly and start being a real MMA fan. Any man can win any fight, Jones has just as much a chance as Anderson did. He will fall short, but I think Chael will be willing to grant him a rematch. We shall see on 4/27/13.

Lmao coming from the mma fan who only watched GSP and a wwe star for the first two years of him watching mma.
4/17/13 8:54 AM
johnw323
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i no right lmao
4/17/13 12:53 PM
WarAJS

tyler03 - 
WarAJS - It's laughable how you people don't give the challenger any chance in this fight.

Sure, Chael will probably dominate as usual and retain his belt but that doesn't mean Jon doesn't have a chance. Lets look at each mans credentials, shall we?

Chael P: Undefeated, only man to beat Anderson Silva twice, won the LHW title back in September by forfeit when Jones declined the fight.

Come on people, stop being silly and start being a real MMA fan. Any man can win any fight, Jones has just as much a chance as Anderson did. He will fall short, but I think Chael will be willing to grant him a rematch. We shall see on 4/27/13.

Lmao coming from the mma fan who only watched GSP and a wwe star for the first two years of him watching mma.

im glad you found that post funny that's what it was ment for, a play on all the shit chael says, his records like 26-12 lol The mma fan who only watched brock fights and gsp fights Has for the last 2 years watched every ufc , strikeforce, affliction etc. event that has come out and watched past pride and UFC events. I watch everything OneFC, Bellator, WSOF etc. I know my shit. When you get really interested in something as I have with MMA you wanna figure out everything you can. And The wwe star tko'd randy, whooped frank mirs ass and submitted an undefeated shane carwin, with just a 2-3 years of training, and GSP's resume speaks for itself lol. JON JONES will destroy Sonnen ive stated that a million times, just having fun with it. I didn`t even write that post some guy said it on Junkie and I posted it here cuz it cracked me up.
4/17/13 12:56 PM
WarAJS

johnw323 - UFC 159 tailgate party - Saturday, April 27th at 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm.

Championship Plaza outside the Prudential Center. Here's a list of the fighter signings:

2:30 pm to 4:30 pm - Lyoto Machida at Harley Davidson

2:30 pm to 4:30 pm - Brendan Schaub at U.S. Bank

4:30 pm to 6:30 pm - Anthony Pettis at MetroPCS

4:30 pm to 6:30 pm - Frankie Edgar at UFC Gym

pretty sweet only one im meh about is schaub
4/17/13 1:00 PM
tyler03
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/13 1:06 PM
<blockquote>WarAJS - <blockquote>tyler03 - <blockquote>WarAJS - It's laughable how you people don't give the challenger any chance in this fight.<br /><br />Sure, Chael will probably dominate as usual and retain his belt but that doesn't mean Jon doesn't have a chance. Lets look at each mans credentials, shall we?<br /><br />Chael P: Undefeated, only man to beat Anderson Silva twice, won the LHW title back in September by forfeit when Jones declined the fight.<br /><br />Jon Jones: Won the LHW title, defended it 4 times before losing it to Chael.<br /><br />Come on people, stop being silly and start being a real MMA fan. Any man can win any fight, Jones has just as much a chance as Anderson did. He will fall short, but I think Chael will be willing to grant him a rematch. We shall see on 4/27/13.<br /><br /><br /></blockquote><br /> Lmao coming from the mma fan who only watched GSP and a wwe star for the first two years of him watching mma.</blockquote><br />im glad you found that post funny that's what it was ment for, a play on all the shit chael says, his records like 26-12 lol The mma fan who only watched brock fights and gsp fights Has for the last 2 years watched every ufc , strikeforce, affliction etc. event that has come out and watched past pride and UFC events. I watch everything OneFC, Bellator, WSOF etc. I know my shit. When you get really interested in something as I have with MMA you wanna figure out everything you can. And The wwe star tko'd randy, whooped frank mirs ass and submitted an undefeated shane carwin, with just a 2-3 years of training, and GSP's resume speaks for itself lol. JON JONES will destroy Sonnen ive stated that a million times, just having fun with it. I didn`t even write that post some guy said it on Junkie and I posted it here cuz it cracked me up.</blockquote><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />

Lol gotten to? Was just bugging you bro I'm sure you watch a lot of mma
4/17/13 1:07 PM
WarAJS

tyler03 - <blockquote>WarAJS - <blockquote>tyler03 - <blockquote>WarAJS - It's laughable how you people don't give the challenger any chance in this fight.<br /><br />Sure, Chael will probably dominate as usual and retain his belt but that doesn't mean Jon doesn't have a chance. Lets look at each mans credentials, shall we?<br /><br />Chael P: Undefeated, only man to beat Anderson Silva twice, won the LHW title back in September by forfeit when Jones declined the fight.<br /><br />Jon Jones: Won the LHW title, defended it 4 times before losing it to Chael.<br /><br />Come on people, stop being silly and start being a real MMA fan. Any man can win any fight, Jones has just as much a chance as Anderson did. He will fall short, but I think Chael will be willing to grant him a rematch. We shall see on 4/27/13.<br /><br /><br /></blockquote><br /> Lmao coming from the mma fan who only watched GSP and a wwe star for the first two years of him watching mma.</blockquote><br />im glad you found that post funny that's what it was ment for, a play on all the shit chael says, his records like 26-12 lol The mma fan who only watched brock fights and gsp fights Has for the last 2 years watched every ufc , strikeforce, affliction etc. event that has come out and watched past pride and UFC events. I watch everything OneFC, Bellator, WSOF etc. I know my shit. When you get really interested in something as I have with MMA you wanna figure out everything you can. And The wwe star tko'd randy, whooped frank mirs ass and submitted an undefeated shane carwin, with just a 2-3 years of training, and GSP's resume speaks for itself lol. JON JONES will destroy Sonnen ive stated that a million times, just having fun with it. I didn`t even write that post some guy said it on Junkie and I posted it here cuz it cracked me up.</blockquote><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />

Lol gotten to? Was just bugging you bro I'm sure you watch a lot of mma

Lol all good bro, just some mma fans are dbags lol
4/17/13 1:09 PM
the geek
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teeners gotta teen...

Leave the 12er alone dude. Who cares how long he's watched MMA. He obviously loves the sport and is entitled to his opinion. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 1:13 PM
WarAJS

the geek - Teeners gotta teen...

Leave the 12er alone dude. Who cares how long he's watched MMA. He obviously loves the sport and is entitled to his opinion. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you Geek lol I read a lot of your post your a funny guy and ill see u at the seminar
4/17/13 2:02 PM
tyler03

Looking forward to meeting some great mma fans lol sorry for rustling some feathers just playing. I hope Chael makes jones worry doubt it will happen would be cool to see though. Was there in Toronto when vitor had his arm place was going nuts. Can't wait to see big country with a nice KO too.
4/17/13 2:20 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geek is the shit. And can't believe it's less than 2 weeks away!! Phone Post
4/17/13 2:23 PM
the geek
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 2:42 PM
WarAJS

10 days boys! so pumped
4/17/13 2:44 PM
the geek

tyler03 - Looking forward to meeting some great mma fans lol sorry for rustling some feathers just playing. I hope Chael makes jones worry doubt it will happen would be cool to see though. Was there in Toronto when vitor had his arm place was going nuts. Can't wait to see big country with a nice KO too.
It's all good bro. I'm sooooo excited for the event. Going to be the farthest I've ever traveled as well. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 2:50 PM
tyler03

the geek - 
tyler03 - Looking forward to meeting some great mma fans lol sorry for rustling some feathers just playing. I hope Chael makes jones worry doubt it will happen would be cool to see though. Was there in Toronto when vitor had his arm place was going nuts. Can't wait to see big country with a nice KO too.
It's all good bro. I'm sooooo excited for the event. Going to be the farthest I've ever traveled as well. Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome man where you coming from?
4/17/13 3:09 PM
tyler03

the geek - 

Nm I see your from out west that's sick bro it will be nice to meet a fellow Canadian out there look forward to it are you driving there if so how long is the drive for you?
4/17/13 4:46 PM
the geek

tyler03 -
the geek - 

Nm I see your from out west that's sick bro it will be nice to meet a fellow Canadian out there look forward to it are you driving there if so how long is the drive for you?
Nope, flying out on the 25th and flying back Sunday afternoon. Where a outs are you from? Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 5:00 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im flying in from Honolulu nonstop. It's like 10 or 11hrs flight time lmao Phone Post
4/17/13 5:35 PM
tyler03

the geek - 
tyler03 -
the geek - 

Nope, flying out on the 25th and flying back Sunday afternoon. Where a outs are you from? Phone Post 3.0

Nice that's awesome man shouldn't be a very long flight lol. I'm from Toronto driving out the 25th like an 8 hour drive catching the NJ Pitts game gunna be sick. Holy Matt that's pretty wild that's a long flight.
4/17/13 5:50 PM
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone planning to go to a bar around the area after the weigh ins on Friday and/or before the card on Saturday? Maybe there can be a UG meetup of sorts.

4/17/13 7:51 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know these guys better settle down here or I will have to choke them all out for charity at the seminar lmao Phone Post
4/18/13 12:13 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/18/13 7:24 AM
WarAJS

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

hahaha great!
4/18/13 8:43 AM
WarAJS

just to make my good buddy johnw323 happy im gonna predict Chael Sonnen beating Jon Jones via LAY AND PRAY FROM HELL! hahaha
4/18/13 10:47 AM
johnw323

Edited: 04/18/13 10:46 AM
your predictions dont count your joke remember
4/18/13 2:43 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

johnw323 - your predictions dont count your joke remember
U mad bro? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.