UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping – “I Am Destined to Be World Champion”

1/14/13 1:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KaBrooney
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for Lazor's top ten. Phone Post
1/14/13 1:43 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimp Strength -  Lazer, why do you always create threads on subjects to bait people? I know you have zero respect for Bisping or Anderson, yet all you do is create threads about them.
Anyway, on topic, I agree that Bisping would get more respect had he fought some more big names, but imo Vitor is just that. Every time Bisping fights I see threads that he is going to lose, but he comes through more often than not. If he loses to Vitor then fair enough he doesn't get a shot. As someone already asked, which you swerved quite conveniently, name your top ten. I'm pretty sure you would've had Boetsch and Belcher above Bisping until their recent hype train derailing. I expect that Chael won't be included now he's fighting at LHW, should make interesting reading. Phone Post

LMFAO at zero respect for AS! The best striker ever lol. I made 1 comment here on this thread, and was called out on it, I defended it. As more come I defend.

Look at that thread that was my betting thread. 10 times I told LnP to stop trolling and this was not about AS's record but the troll would not let go, so for the first time on the UG I posted it. You know this is true why do you post as such Chimp?

I did not "swerve". I said "While they lack the huge wins as does Bisping they have beaten who they were asked to (save one BS decision) and just have lacked the opportunity thus far (unlike Bisping) for the huge wins."

Yes Sonnen is a top 10. Tim lost to Lombard IMO.
1/14/13 1:43 PM
Lazer MMA

KaBrooney -  In for Lazor's top ten. Phone Post

Fine
1/14/13 1:51 PM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 01/14/13 1:53 PM
1. AS
2. Sonnen
3. Weidman
4. Lombard
5. Rockhold
6. Philippou
7. Souza
8. Khalidov
9. Carmont
10.Hendo
1/14/13 1:53 PM
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a bisping fan and I want him to get the title shot but...

1/14/13 1:54 PM
Lazer MMA

Smellde Gluve - 

I'm a bisping fan and I want him to get the title shot but...

LOL!
1/14/13 1:56 PM
Yoghurt

Edited: 01/14/13 1:59 PM
Oh my,you shouldn't have posted this after bashing Bisping and Vitor.
Hendo with last mw bout a loss to Shields?
Carmont? Seriously dude?
Weidman with only 1 top 10 win?
Khalidov? So in your mind beating Kendall Grove is better than Brian Stan?

You are the biggest joke on this forum or i just took the biggest bait of troll evar.
Yoghurt

Edited: 01/14/13 1:59 PM
dubs
JamesTheWelshDR
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's not arrogance it's destiny Phone Post
1/14/13 2:00 PM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's ridiculous.  I was going to entertain it with a valid response, but that ranking is plain ridiculous.

1/14/13 2:11 PM
Yoghurt

Chimp Strength - 

That's ridiculous.  I was going to entertain it with a valid response, but that ranking is plain ridiculous.

After enough people rip on it he is probably just going to say it's a troll post and laugh at the ones who bit.
1/14/13 2:12 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Hahahaha. Never happen. Phone Post
1/14/13 2:23 PM
KaBrooney
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 1. AS
2. Sonnen
3. Weidman
4. Lombard
5. Rockhold
6. Philippou
7. Souza
8. Khalidov
9. Carmont
10.Hendo
Due to the fact I seriously think this thread was created to troll Bisping fans, and you have just displayed this monstrosity as a top ten, I refuse to post further in this thread. Phone Post
1/14/13 2:29 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 01/14/13 2:33 PM

Any destiny he feel she have is in another sport. MMA isn't it. He should set his goals more realistically, like inarguably becoming top ten. You would think being 1-4 against top ten opponents would chew at him. I think it's unrealistic to talk about becoming world champion with a losing record against top ten opponents. You nuthuggers may get kool-aid stains over this, but you simply cannot argue againstthe FACT that he is 1-4 against top ten opponents. What makes him think he can be world champion with that truth hanging over his head?

1/14/13 2:45 PM
Lazer MMA

Yoghurt - Oh my,you shouldn't have posted this after bashing Bisping and Vitor.
Carmont? Seriously dude?

You are the biggest joke on this forum or i just took the biggest bait of troll evar.

Weidman beat a top 3 & 5. AS was offered the fight and he his camp refused.

Hendo was hurt in that fight and would beat Bisping or Belfort again one must guess.

Yes Carmont

I told you it's better to have never lost big fights then to have never fought in them. Who did Stann even beat as stated?

MW rakings have been made of no ones forever, the division was sooo weak, but now it's no..... perhaps
1/14/13 2:54 PM
Lazer MMA

Chimp Strength - 

First you should respond to my first post answering on AS, as you have failed to let me ask you this.

Why should I take seriously a top 10 you think is true (or anyone) when I laid out the exact stats on who AS has fought, how they got the fights and they were all "top 10"'s? !!
1/14/13 2:58 PM
Yoghurt

Lazer MMA - 
Yoghurt - Oh my,you shouldn't have posted this after bashing Bisping and Vitor.
Carmont? Seriously dude?

Weidman beat a top 3 & 5. AS was offered the fight and he his camp refused.

Hendo was hurt in that fight and would beat Bisping or Belfort again one must guess.

Yes Carmont

I told you it's better to have never lost big fights then to have never fought in them. Who did Stann even beat as stated?

MW rakings have been made of no ones forever, the division was sooo weak, but now it's no..... perhaps

Who are the top 3 and 5 fighters?

Hendo lost to a guy who later went 0-2 in WW in the UFC,he is not mw championship material. Nor a top 10 atm.

No Carmont. Who has he beaten? And please don't say Lawlor.

So never facing real competition is better than winning some and losing some?

You are seriously trying to tell me that beating guys up at KSW gets you ranked better than beating guys up in the UFC?

I guess you would rank me higher than Bisping then, I've never lost at MW in the UFC.
1/14/13 3:02 PM
Yoghurt

Also,if you rank Carmont higher than Bisping does that mean that losing to Baga Agaev and Karol Bedorf is better than losing to Chael Sonnen and Dan Henderson?
1/14/13 3:04 PM
sadisticsoldier
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Bisping is destined to be World Champion, it probably isn't in the UFC. Also, I find it hard to believe he'd beat Belfort. If it happens, I agree he deserves a shot. People like to discount Belfort, but in my opinion he is one of the best at MW. I still think he has a good shot at beating Anderson Silva as well. Who knows if that fight will ever manifest again though, even if Belfort keeps winning, considering his previous KO loss to Silva and Silva's hopes for big paydays over legitimate title defenses. I'm guessing those legit title defenses will be more and more infrequent and will likely go to those without a Silva loss.
1/14/13 3:10 PM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
Chimp Strength - 

First you should respond to my first post answering on AS, as you have failed to let me ask you this.

Why should I take seriously a top 10 you think is true (or anyone) when I laid out the exact stats on who AS has fought, how they got the fights and they were all "top 10"'s? !!
Feel free not to take me seriously as I'm not playing your game of ridiculousness anymore. Phone Post
1/14/13 3:16 PM
Hessian
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They can just keep giving him rematches until he beats a Champion. Seems to be how Champions are being born now in MMA.
1/14/13 3:31 PM
Lazer MMA

That was many years ago. Basically I think Carmont would KTFO Bisping without question. I'd bet on the KO only and really look for a prop bet of a 1st rd KO too.

It matters not the rating Yog, that's what you don't get. Bisping, Belfort, Carmont and numerous others have never won a big fight at MW. To me it's better not to have had one then to have lost one.

Look at the top 10's (if you want to call them that), that AS beat. What are there current ratings? Who did they ever beat?

The point is when no one beat anyone real good, there is room for opinion no question.
1/14/13 3:39 PM
Lazer MMA

Chimp Strength - 
Lazer MMA -
Chimp Strength - 

Feel free not to take me seriously as I'm not playing your game of ridiculousness anymore. Phone Post

Ok so you just posted your first post in the thread to bait and you were butt hurt over the facts of your favorite fighters opponents involving their records. Clear as day before I laid it out I told that troll that the thread was not about that but he would not let go and you know it.

It is what it is. There is no reason I cannot favor one fighter over another when none of them beat anyone to begin with. There standing (fighters you think are MW top 10) is as important as the top 10's I laid out in the post to Lnp, that your upset about. Got you
1/14/13 3:41 PM
Yoghurt

Lazer MMA - 
That was many years ago. Basically I think Carmont would KTFO Bisping without question. I'd bet on the KO only and really look for a prop bet of a 1st rd KO too.

It matters not the rating Yog, that's what you don't get. Bisping, Belfort, Carmont and numerous others have never won a big fight at MW. To me it's better not to have had one then to have lost one.

Look at the top 10's (if you want to call them that), that AS beat. What are there current ratings? Who did they ever beat?

The point is when no one beat anyone real good, there is room for opinion no question.

The Henderson loss was also many years ago.

Bisping would tool Carmont on the feet,did you ever watch him fight?

If we are talking ratings then the ratings definitely matter,don't spin the conversation.

So Carmont has never won a big fight at MW but he is top10 according to you? How is this possible?

So basically,I have never lost a big fight at MW and should be ranked higher than Bisping?

Who is good according to you besides Silva? If the top10 guys(from your reality-deprived top10 list) suck then why are they top 10 and not some other guys who could beat them?
1/14/13 3:44 PM
Yoghurt

Also,name the top 3 and top 5 opponents Weidman beat.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.