UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> keenan's family urging him to leave lloyd

1/14/13 1:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/14/13 10:47 PM

Keenan is master Lloyd's star pupil, his father went on facebook and publically asked him to severe ties with Lloyd Irvin

"Personally, I want my son out of that environment and far away from the whole scene. What I've heard and experienced recently and over the last month or so has convinced me that there are far, far better situations and people to be involved with --and while good things have come from involvement up to this point, the situation is far from ideal and I want my family far away from it all.
Keenan was a very talented BJJ practitioner before he moved to Maryland --and will continue to shine, I'm sure. I do not want the stain of the piss poor judgment and violence committed by those involved to attach itself to Keenan's reputation --and my opinion is that he should, out of principle, immediately resign from the team and go involve himself with a new group of peers and friends."

https://www.facebook.com/tomcallos/posts/10151334701284250

which prompted replies from the Lloyd Irvin camp

DJ Jackson - "you have to realize your telling one of the people I consider a brother to leave his family. Leave his family for the actions of 2 people who have not even been a part of our family for very long. 2 people allegedly did something atrocious but we as a whole Team Lloyd Irvin had nothing to do with that 3 people and 3 people only where involved in what happened. And we have all given and are giving our support to our sister who was harmed."

"As for Master Lloyd I feel he owes no one an explanation for what happened because he was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. That means he is innocent of any crime. Why should an innocent man explain himself for something he didn't do"

From Marcos Avellan  -

"Chloe, you are writing on a public forum something that should be private with Keenan. Nobody wants to answer you truthfully because you are his sister, myself included. The reality is that the lack of support your family is showing for a team that has done so much for your Keenan is disgusting.

What do you know about Master Lloyd Irvin? He has put a roof over your brother's head for years now, he has poured his heart and soul of martial arts into him, he has taken him ALL OVER THE WORLD (how much did your Dad pay for his current trip to Brazil?), he has given him counsel as a man, and has welcomed and loved him like family.

Now what you DO NOT KNOW about Master Lloyd? What happened in that apartment 22 years ago. You weren't there.

So what do you and your family do? You decide to crucify him publicly. Awesome.

It makes me wonder if your family has any skeletons in their closet from the past 25 years

1/14/13 1:27 PM
BradGluckman
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5050buttflopper - keenan is a top brown belt in bjj under lloyd irvin and the grappling community swings from his nuts

he just competed in a black belt tournament yesterday in brazil and got smashed

Yep just as I thought your a fucking troll   "he got smashed"  lol

1/14/13 1:30 PM
Willin
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All this talk of grown men speaking about other grown men as if they are blood brothers gives me the creeps. Are you 12 years old? Grow up.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That probably shouldn't have been made public, but it's kind of hard to blame her for wanting Keenan out of that situation. Phone Post
AnakinHelwani
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/14/13 1:34 PM
vegard
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attacking the family hardly seems like a good idea, no matter how much you support Lloyd Irvin.
1/14/13 1:37 PM
BradGluckman
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/14/13 1:39 PM
5050buttflopper - 
BradGluckman - 
5050buttflopper - keenan is a top brown belt in bjj under lloyd irvin and the grappling community swings from his nuts

he got annihilated, didnt win one match, last in his group, i bet his balls taste a little sour today... LOL

Okay I'll bit  he lost 4-2 to Xande  he tied Nogueria and he lost 10-0 to one of the best in Rodolfo who it took until the last minute to pass his guard he gave him fits  as a brown belt that's incredible   annihilated would be he got sub in  seconds  of course you know these and are just a weak ass troll

1/14/13 1:38 PM
BradGluckman

Edited: 01/14/13 1:38 PM

WOW Keenan got annihilated end sarcasm

1/14/13 1:39 PM
Rival School

5050buttflopper -
BradGluckman - 

he got annihilated, didnt win one match, last in his group, i bet his balls taste a little sour today... LOL
This guy is always trolling.

Yea he lost against black belts as a 6 month brown belt haha what are you even saying?

He lost to Xande by a sweep. At the end if he passed he would have won by advantages. Lightest guy in the tournament also. More than likely would medal at black belt as a brown in his actual weight class. Phone Post
1/14/13 1:46 PM
disbeliever
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I just don't like anything I hear that is coming from people at TLI over all of this.
1/14/13 1:50 PM
Fabes
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keenan is very talented. Phone Post
1/14/13 1:55 PM
disbeliever
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabes -  Keenan is very talented. Phone Post

+1, he is a wizard
1/14/13 2:31 PM
mestregruber
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I found it odd how DJ Jackson was saying to Keenan's SISTER she is telling "a brother to leave his family"

Also, "Not Guilty" and "Innocent" are decidedly NOT the same thing.
1/14/13 2:34 PM
soremano

Edited: 01/14/13 9:04 PM

they are ripping his sister on facebook

1/14/13 2:39 PM
BradGluckman

Edited: 01/14/13 2:41 PM

Wow what a shit post by Avellan regarding Keenan's parents  I will never buy any product by that guy

1/14/13 2:39 PM
HolyHackZack
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't part of martial arts learning to live right as a person, respect, PRIORITIES, etc?
1/14/13 2:40 PM
likatiga
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd's peeps need to shut the fuck up.
1/14/13 2:40 PM
disbeliever

Shitty of them to even speak to the sister like that
1/14/13 2:42 PM
ChaosOverkill
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so someone's real family becomes irrelevant when they join a team? c'mon son

1/14/13 2:43 PM
Hessian
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do not get this. Someone stood by and watched/helped hold down a women as she was raped by up to 6 others.

Most all those other men were charged, yet one of the ones who got off with no charges used a limp dick defense and admitted he wanted to join in on the rape.

Yet some of the mouth breathing folks from the BJJ community still want to stand up for him because he sells them a marketing package?
1/14/13 2:44 PM
Brian J DSouza

Tom Callos was also the very first person to introduce BJ Penn to BJJ when Callos moved to Hilo, Hawaii.

His son is very talented as a grappler, and will definitely be winning more and more over the next few years.

I am glad Callos came out and gave a statement.

1/14/13 2:44 PM
BradGluckman

Hessian - I do not get this. Someone stood by and watched/helped hold down a women as she was raped by up to 6 others.

Most all those other men were charged, yet one of the ones who got off with no charges used a limp dick defense and admitted he wanted to join in on the rape.

Yet some of the mouth breathing folks from the BJJ community still want to stand up for him because he sells them a marketing package?

1/14/13 2:48 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So many scumbags in MMA/BJJ
1/14/13 2:51 PM
DowntownMB
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah some of those guys, Marcos Avellan in particular, come out looking pretty bad when you read that.
1/14/13 2:51 PM
DowntownMB
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah some of those guys, Marcos Avellan in particular, come out looking pretty bad when you read that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.