UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> keenan's family urging him to leave lloyd

1/17/13 2:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
snowman95
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 

also I don't wanna get fucked

Soft dong will save you
1/17/13 4:39 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YVES JOCKSTRAP - I don't care if every white belt on team Lloyd Irvin can beat my ass, their head instructor is still a scum bag and so are Marcos and Phil. Phone Post
This Phone Post
1/17/13 11:58 AM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yusul - 
bartatua - 
Gokudamus stole my name - 
soremano - 

keenan has now blocked his family on facebook

also the girl who was raped in the parking lot has decided to stay and continue training with master lloyd

Common reaction in cults

Absolutely. Shocking and sad.

it's sad that the girl wants to keep training. she's vulnerable, traumatized, in shock and susceptible to predators.

keenan's excuse is....?

although as an adult, of course he's free to make choices like supporting people charged with rape, training under a person who admitted he wanted to rape a girl and couldn't, and cutting out his family. i suppose things have a way of righting themselves though.

i feel sorry for his family.

Keenans excuse is he has probably been convinced to ignore all this press it's just all a bunch of jelous haters..TLI is where it's at and where champions are made .

He will soon enough find out that he gets booed every time he wins a match and throws up the TI sign and eventually realises this is not the place to be.
1/17/13 12:46 PM
BJJER
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
soremano -

they are ripping his sister on facebook

Whew.

Only ripping her.

At least on Facebook you don't have to hold anyone down. Phone Post

This is pretty reprehensible. If there is any question that Marcos Avellan is a scummy dude, this answered that. Regardless of what Lloyd might have done or not this type of behavior is not acceptable in the real world. Imagine somebody is saying this to your face on stage in front of thousands of people. Just GROSS.
1/17/13 1:12 PM
INDK
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cung knocked my ace out - Lloyd irvin just purchased:

Gangraperlloyd.com
Grandmastergrandrape.com
Irvintheraper.com
Littlelloydsrapefest.com Phone Post
That's embarrassing, I seriously would not be affiliated with "master. LI". I know I have posted a few times on this matter, the reason why I'm posting this is because I know a girl who raped.

I don't see any justification, to anyone's excuse. I don't care what race or religion you are, that man should have been convicted. Phone Post
1/17/13 1:24 PM
6ULDV8
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 1:29 PM
Cung knocked my ace out -  Lloyd irvin just purchased:

Gangraperlloyd.com
Grandmastergrandrape.com
Irvintheraper.com

That was the most disgusting thing.  I guess it was to try to cover his history, but what a thing to do.

I could understand laying low until this blows over (maybe a couple of weeks - attention spans are short), but to try to capitalize on it by immediately purchasing lloydirvinrape.com and advertising his rape prevention seminar there takes a truly sick and twisted mind.

Master Irvin and the minions that jumped to his defense have proven themselves to be complete and total scumbags.

1/17/13 1:47 PM
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

Gangraperlloyd.com
Grandmastergrandrape.com
Irvintheraper.com

That was the most disgusting thing.  I guess it was to try to cover his history, but what a thing to do.

I could understand laying low until this blows over (maybe a couple of weeks - attention spans are short), but to try to capitalize on it by immediately purchasing lloydirvinrape.com and advertising his rape prevention seminar there takes a truly sick and twisted mind.

Master Irvin and the minions that jumped to his defense have proven themselves to be complete and total scumbags.

For the record....all of that post is a lie.

1/17/13 6:54 PM
youarewhatiswrong
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread is starting to make my dick soft
1/17/13 6:57 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School -
mrgoodarmbar -
Rival School - 
jimmy23 -
Rival School - 
CaptainBurma - Why are we not dojo storming Master Limp's main school? Do we only care when an 'instructor' misrepresents his skill level & not when they put on a false facade to hide their soiled character? The UG should call news stations & picket his main school with signs that illustrate what he was accused of & how/ why he was acquitted, just to see & video how he & his followers would respond to the charges when confronted face to face. Just sayin'...
Probably because the blue belts their would fuck 99 percent of you....

Up Phone Post

pajama wrestling and fighting are not the same thing, broseph

Hmm well Gustafsson, Phil Davis, Dominic Cruz and Mike Easton are non pajama players so I'm sure you will do fine.

I mean since your a fighter not a pajama dork you should have no problem ripping JT, DJ and Keenan apart.

Man up and follow through! I support you! Phone Post

I wonder if these guys have any stance on what's come to light?
I've heart DJ defend Lloyd so I think he is staying and I heard Keenan was staying.

Nothing from JT and nothing from the MMA guys. Phone Post
The mma guys do spend most of their training in San Diego though. It will be interesting to see if he is still their corner man, LI can't really control them and what they hear about it. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:04 AM
Lou Dukes

disbeliever - I just don't like anything I hear that is coming from people at TLI over all of this.
Word Phone Post
1/18/13 11:06 AM
Lou Dukes

YVES JOCKSTRAP - Lost all respect for Avellan. Insulting Keenan's sister and father? Holy shit you have got to be kidding me. And 11 people liked his comment? What a fucking joke of a human being he is. I'm in shock. Phone Post
Smh Phone Post
1/18/13 11:19 AM
Badmonkey

Ttt Phone Post
1/19/13 2:51 AM
PrinceAlbert
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any one here train at FFA? Should be over a 1000 people and not one supporter.
1/19/13 3:36 AM
BruceWayne23

Gokudamus stole my name - So many scumbags in MMA/BJJ

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm, but I'm going to agree.

I've been involved with martial arts off and on for close to 15 years and I've had the opportunity to train with all kinds of amazing people. Some of the people I admire the most have come out of the martial arts world, BJJ included.

With that being said, the current BJJ/MMA is lacking TREMENDOUSLY in leadership, discipline and many of the things that provide QUALITY to martial arts.

Rener and Ryron recently made a Youtube video regarding this very thing.

There's a reason why BJJ is becoming associated with thuggery by the general population. I think the people in positions of authority in this world need to think about that.
1/19/13 4:32 AM
6ULDV8
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 
6ULDV8 - 

Gangraperlloyd.com
Grandmastergrandrape.com
Irvintheraper.com

For the record....all of that post is a lie.

I caught the facetiousness :P

1/19/13 2:36 PM
yusul
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i didn't :(

although someone should buy up littlelloydrapefest.com
1/19/13 4:50 PM
Wade5000
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/19/13 4:57 PM
falsecrack
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The whole facebook thing with Keenan's sister was pretty disturbing. Team LI has definitely lost perspective on what is important in life
1/19/13 5:40 PM
yusul
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i doubt they lost perspective. it's just coming out what they had.

"Yeah, I be yelling out money over everything, money on my mind.
Then she wanna ask when it got so empty
Tell her I apologize it happened over time"

-drake

1/19/13 9:11 PM
FJJ828
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stop, Marcos. Just... stop.

Hero to zero in about 4 days.

1/20/13 12:45 AM
nogidavid
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

marcos avellan just posted this on facebook:

I'm sick to my stomach watching black belt instructors casting stones at a prominent instructor that is going through a scandal. I'm sick to my stomach because of the disgusting hypocrisy.
How is it a hypocrisy? Because many of these men I know personally. I know their habits. Almost none of them have the moral authority to be casting these stones. As the Bible says, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..."

All these instructors are talking about how the instructor being stoned created a negative culture that resulted in the scandal. These instructors talk about how they use the martial arts to make "better people", and integrity, and honor, etc. But these same guys have their own skeletons and immoral behaviors.

For instance, one such instructor posted on facebook and cast his stone, talking about culture building, integrity, etc. but every time I've seen him at an event out of town, he is ordering hookers to his room while his wife is back at home watching multiple children by herself. Perhaps this is his own personal demon... but no, he uses the martial arts to influence his instructors/students to join in on this culture as well. So much for "integrity" and making "better people" with your martial arts culture. Using your position as an instructor to promote infidelity and prostitution isn't exactly what I consider a positive martial arts culture - and that same person is currently on a moral crusade to stone to death another instructor. I forgot to mention he is BIG publicly on family values.

I can list hypocrisy after hypocrisy about all these men stepping up to jump in on an execution.

I have NEVER said anything before - and it always weighed on my conscience. It is hard to say this and be taken seriously because of all the hypocrites in my industry, but I did walk out of being an engineer to pursue martial arts full time because I love the direct access I had to help people, face to face, using martial arts. As such, I hold myself to a serious standard - I am a leader and role model 24 hours a day... not just when I'm in front of my students in class. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I don't cheat on my wife or children (we are a family, a unit), I don't act violently, I preach peace, I preach non-violence, and the times I have messed up when I was younger, I have made those moments public so that others could learn from my past mistakes - and I have not repeated them. Nobody is perfect - but I strive to be. I don't do anything that I wouldn't do in front of my children.

My detractors say I only care about money because I am a successful business man. That is their only basis of saying such a thing because my actions have consistently showed otherwise.
I am so dedicated to my mission as a martial arts instructor to help people achieve more of themselves, that I have bought two homes - one for my full time fighters and another for several staff members. All these men and women are drug tested, can't drink alcohol, and live an honest and professional lifestyle.

Furthermore, none of my athletes use illegal performance enhancing drugs - I want them to win as men or women. I don't care about the excuse, "Everybody else is doing it so it is a level playing field..." We are above that. Many of these instructors throwing stones teach their students how to cycle roids and win via unethical manners - but then they are going to talk about honor and integrity and respect.

My fighters are all taught to live with honor and respect - because their leader lives as such. I don't just speak it - I live it.

Maybe I'm too old fashioned? Maybe whoring behind your wife's back is a "character" developing action. Maybe juicing up your fighters to "win" is honorable. I can accept this, perhaps I'm a dying breed - perhaps my concept of honor and integrity is wrong. Perhaps honor is talking about character and then lying to those that love you.

I'm sick of all of this. I really am. I am very depressed today to see how people I used to respect all picked up stones in an attempt to metaphorically kill a man that they once proudly called a friend - all in the name of their "conscience" and "character". If one of them is truly without sin, then I hope their aim is true... the rest of them just better hope they aren't one day tied to the post and on the receiving end of a lynch mob of stone throwers.

Now I am a grown man and realize most people cheat on their wives and husbands - and that is cool with me. Everybody should be able to live as they wish - but if you are one of those people, I don't think you have the moral authority to be calling anyone out on their character or integrity.

One thing did cheer me up though, I saw someone I mentored write this on their wall today: "I strive to be more than a coach, I am a Mentor."

I believed him. It made me feel better.

1/20/13 12:54 AM
falsecrack

Marcos started to his feet, for it flashed across his mind that he had never before seen a rabbit with either a waistcoat-pocket, or a watch to take out of it, and burning with curiosity, he ran across the field after it, and fortunately was just in time to see it pop down a large rabbit-hole under the hedge.

In another moment down went Marcos after it, never once considering how in the world he was to get out again.
1/20/13 12:58 AM
nogidavid
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yep, now don't get me wrong...i know plenty of brazilians, including adcc and mundials winners that cheat on their wives, but what's that got to do with lloyd being a wannabe rapist???

1/20/13 12:59 AM
MattBenwa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not really sure what Marcos was getting at there...anyone?
1/20/13 1:00 AM
nogidavid

MattBenwa - Not really sure what Marcos was getting at there...anyone?

paraphrased: sure my instructor's a rapist, but if you're married and use whores you shouldn't say anything

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.