UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> keenan's family urging him to leave lloyd

1/14/13 2:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This sounds a lot like college sports mentality when something happens and everyone battens down the hatches to protect the perps and blame the victim

1/14/13 2:55 PM
mrgoodarmbar
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hessian - I do not get this. Someone stood by and watched/helped hold down a women as she was raped by up to 6 others.

Most all those other men were charged, yet one of the ones who got off with no charges used a limp dick defense and admitted he wanted to join in on the rape.

Yet some of the mouth breathing folks from the BJJ community still want to stand up for him because he sells them a marketing package?

instead of "charged", I think you mean "convicted".

It's pretty appalling what people are throwing out there in his defense. He wasn't convicted of the act of rape b/c he was impotent at the time. He was not an innocent bystander of the situation. There was no ambiguity of what occurred.
1/14/13 2:58 PM
TheThrill
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

keenans in a tough spot right now
1/14/13 3:00 PM
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks like keenan is gonna have to make a choice between his father/sister and his family

1/14/13 3:03 PM
Hessian
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mrgoodarmbar - 
Hessian - I do not get this. Someone stood by and watched/helped hold down a women as she was raped by up to 6 others.

Most all those other men were charged, yet one of the ones who got off with no charges used a limp dick defense and admitted he wanted to join in on the rape.

Yet some of the mouth breathing folks from the BJJ community still want to stand up for him because he sells them a marketing package?

instead of "charged", I think you mean "convicted".

It's pretty appalling what people are throwing out there in his defense. He wasn't convicted of the act of rape b/c he was impotent at the time. He was not an innocent bystander of the situation. There was no ambiguity of what occurred.

I think I just started to figure it out. Was not cluing in how the recent two losers arrested for rape tied into this old rape case.

Listening to these pillars of the BJJ community talk I am starting to think the only safe place for my daughter to train is at home.

I agree with another poster also that these people seemed to miss the whole moral/spiritual side that used to be 50% of martial arts.
1/14/13 3:05 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 

looks like keenan is gonna have to make a choice between his father/sister and his family

LOL

I cant believe these sport grappler dorks actually call each other that. Im sure one of them saved Keenans life in the trenches when an opponent went for a surprise collar choke

1/14/13 3:07 PM
6ULDV8

Holy fuck this thing is creepy.  I can understand backing your boy, but not under these circumstances and not like they are.  It's like some weird 'rape is ok' cult.

WTF

1/14/13 3:07 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lost all respect for Avellan. Insulting Keenan's sister and father? Holy shit you have got to be kidding me. And 11 people liked his comment? What a fucking joke of a human being he is. I'm in shock. Phone Post
1/14/13 3:08 PM
jaytrainwreck
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dislike the response from Avellan. Phone Post
1/14/13 3:13 PM
bartatua

jaytrainwreck -  I dislike the response from Avellan. Phone Post

Must have something to do with him revealing himself to be a shitbag
1/14/13 3:13 PM
ilovetortillas
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
disbeliever - 
Fabes -  Keenan is very talented. Phone Post

+1, he is a wizard

This.
1/14/13 3:15 PM
brune90

logged in just to vote yves up
1/14/13 3:15 PM
sgotwalks
948 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thing has quickly turned into a real life MMA soap opera. Somebody pass me the hot tomales and popcorn, I think I'm gonna stay tuned.

1/14/13 3:16 PM
disbeliever
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
ilovetortillas - 
disbeliever - 
Fabes -  Keenan is very talented. Phone Post

+1, he is a wizard

This.

That's right, you "this" my comment

1/14/13 3:22 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a shame about Avellan.  Doesn't he post here?  You've got to be brainwashed or sold out to not understand why it could be reasonable for a woman to have a problem with someone being present at a rape.

1/14/13 3:23 PM
HELWIG

FUCKING DISGUSTING that people are gonna choose $ over all else and attack a guy's family for wanting him to sever ties with a grappling club.

Maybe the Corneliei dont want young Keenan to learn that "bro code" trumps legality and morals.

Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

Keenan is very talented.

I believe he'll part ways with TLI, and I think that's probably a good move for him.

does Marcos, and the other TLI folks, think talking to his sister like that will help their case?

bad look imo.

Koma
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Appears that without LI writing a script for them to follow that several of his affiliates have no business sense and even less common sense. Phone Post
1/14/13 3:25 PM
Brian J DSouza

Also the Facebook threads illustrate why many people didn't want to say anything. No one wanted to watch their family or friends get attacked, etc. It just seemed easier to avoid talking about the issue.

But this isn't going away, ever.

2JupitersTooMany
1780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe you can guilt trip the guy about airfare if you disclosed this incident to him years ago and he was cool with it, but I somehow doubt that happened.

dhughes
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow...Avellan was incredibly disrespectful. He's not helping anyone's perception of things and talking that way to Keenan's sister....bad on so many levels.
1/14/13 3:27 PM
2JupitersTooMany

It's like watching a bunch of Scientologists gearing up to destroy a lady who called Tom Cruise a creep

1/14/13 3:28 PM
HELWIG

^DING DING DING

I always liked the Avellan bros on here. Being renegades in the good ol' boy network of Brazilians and all that.

But they should have kept quiet or just been honest and commented "I love $"

Pretending to actually have ANY moral ground to stand on in attacking the family of Keenan is morally disgusting.

Lloyd didnt spend 20 years doing that business stuff out of the goodness of his heart. He wanted to be rich. And became highly successful. And willing to step on anyone in the pursuit of it.

1/14/13 3:29 PM
Winston Wolf

Edited: 01/14/13 3:53 PM
if he was there and did nothing hes a POS whether hes guilty or not.Plus he said he wanted to rape but is a limp dick
1/14/13 3:30 PM
BradGluckman
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

It's like watching a bunch of Scientologists gearing up to destroy a lady who called Tom Cruise a creep

I keep shaking my head in disbelief at the cultish level post by members of TLI

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.