UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> keenan's family urging him to leave lloyd

1/14/13 3:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well hello, Chloe...

1/14/13 3:33 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mysterious Case of the Incredible Shrinking Thread

1/14/13 3:35 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -

The Mysterious Case of the Incredible Shrinking Thread

Likely has something to do with the northern reticulated red invertebrate of south alaska. Phone Post
1/14/13 3:36 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In their moral hierarchy, blind loyalty trumps a delicate approach to victims of forced sodomy.  Cult code of ethics.

1/14/13 3:39 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe any of this is real. It is obvious Avellan does not truly understand business if he thinks speaking that way to a woman in public will help his cause.

It is very apparent that team Lloyd Irvin does not respect women, even though they make money off of them in their classes and programs

The idiot ginger's "dirty whore" post, Marcos' way of speaking to Chloe, two rapists in the medal chasers program and Lloyd himself with his situation in 1990. What a fucked up miserable team. I wouldn't let any female relatives within 20 miles of anything Lloyd Irvin related. Phone Post
1/14/13 3:43 PM
nakmuay26
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Avellan definitely keeping it classy for the ladies.

To be fair, what to expect from someone nothing more than a shill for TLI snake oil? BlackBelt Psychology? Any self respecting blue belt or person training for six months doesn't need to hear truisms about "focus", "putting your all into it" or any other "psychological motivation" belted at them with car salesman enthusiasm.
1/14/13 3:47 PM
Badmonkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The lack of emotional intelligence being shown by some of LI's top guys is very telling and disturbing to say the least...
1/14/13 3:51 PM
Derick

YVES JOCKSTRAP - Lost all respect for Avellan. Insulting Keenan's sister and father? Holy shit you have got to be kidding me. And 11 people liked his comment? What a fucking joke of a human being he is. I'm in shock. Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/14/13 3:52 PM
Derick

Avellan seems to justify rape if you have cash. Phone Post
1/14/13 3:55 PM
cheesesteak
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"As for Master Lloyd I feel he owes no one an explanation for what happened because he was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. That means he is innocent of any crime. Why should an innocent man explain himself for something he didn't do"

From Marcos Avellan-

Just because he was found innocent in a court does not make him innocent in reality Marcos. Marco, you do realize that he testified that he didn't object to it and would have participated if he could get an erection. Where are your morals? Are they at the bottom of your $150,000 swimming pool?
1/14/13 4:01 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The whole "Lloyd has given him a roof over his head and flown him around" comment kind of bothered me. Isn't it an investment by Lloyd Irvin because he expects Keenan to make his brand and bjj look better? Phone Post
1/14/13 4:03 PM
onyx2002
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make me happy that I'm in the 97%. Being a rape apologist is a pretty high barrier to entry to make it into the coveted 3%. I guess I'll never be good at BJJ Lloyd Irvin style.
1/14/13 4:06 PM
cheesesteak
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marco, Palhares should have shredded your knee in half instead of your brother, who seems to have much more common sense than you.
1/14/13 4:10 PM
Dirt Lover
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/14/13 4:16 PM
Winston Wolf

hes a teacher and a leader Id say he owes an explanation but Im a nobody
1/14/13 4:16 PM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes_Mantooth - Why has no one commented that Chloe looks like she is hot????

Have you all caught teh ghey??????

she looks pretty hot.....I didn't post pics as I didn't want to derail this shit and trivialize the subject matter.

But yeah, Chloe looks to be a hot little number....ohh the things I'd do to her (if she consented, of course)

1/14/13 4:18 PM
Leghound
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's amazing that the TLI affiliates seem to be unable to comprehend that endorsing the team and/or calling victims names is NOT going to work out well for their long-term income levels
1/14/13 4:20 PM
cheesesteak

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  The whole "Lloyd has given him a roof over his head and flown him around" comment kind of bothered me. Isn't it an investment by Lloyd Irvin because he expects Keenan to make his brand and bjj look better? Phone Post

VTFU taht is exactly what it is an investment. The MLM tools and psychology he taught to Marcos is also an investment. Everytime someone passes along this MLM crap and or one of his students wins a medal make Lloyd look like champion producer at the athlete and or business level...and eventually expands his bank book.

It's just funny to see how Marcos was before Lloyd Irvin. Just a humble grappler who had a nice little academy (of which he could of easily built into a bigger business on his own since him and his brother were big name grapplers)

And now you have the "Don Lepre" I made millions placing tiny classified ads in newspapers across the country in my tiny 1 bedroom apartment!!!!! Now look at me im not a t a resort this is my swimming pool....blah blah blah...brainwashed MLM pyramid scheme idiot...
1/14/13 4:28 PM
Nucky

Edited: 01/14/13 4:30 PM

Look an innocent man's defense is not going to be "My dick went limp I couldn't get it up"...period so i dont wanna hear these fairy tales of LI is innocent. An innocent man would either 

A. Stop his friends when she said stop

B. left the room and dialed 911

not 

C. Jerkin it to try to get hard to smash.

1/14/13 4:29 PM
cheesesteak

Nucky - 

Look an innocent man's defense is not going to be "My dick went limp I couldn't get it up"...period so i dont wanna hear these fairy tales of LI is innocent.

1/14/13 5:25 PM
cheesesteak

http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/
1/14/13 5:28 PM
djones
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gokudamus stole my name - So many scumbags in MMA/BJJ

No different from everyday life.

1/14/13 5:50 PM
norcalmma
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  The whole "Lloyd has given him a roof over his head and flown him around" comment kind of bothered me. Isn't it an investment by Lloyd Irvin because he expects Keenan to make his brand and bjj look better? Phone Post

Exactly. Keenan brings so much to TLI. thats how sponsorships work. the athlete goes out and wins competitions promoting TLI, and in exchange the athlete gets paid. Its like saying Kobe was made by the Lakers or nike because they gave him money to compete, a gym to work out in, and a coach to teach him.

Keenan doesn't owe TLI anything. They are in a partnership, LI is essentially sponsoring Keenan to represent his brand and help spread TLI name (profit)

norcalmma
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/14/13 5:52 PM
double
caposa
1417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"What happened in that apartment 22 years ago. You weren't there."

I'm pretty sure she knows that a woman was raped while a limp dick coward watched it happen. Isn't that enough?

These people are really revealing their true colors with this incident

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.