UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How will Anderson vs bisping go down?

1/14/13 4:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
1800champagne
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will go the way every fight goes when someone tries to stand with Anderson. He will clown him, block punches with his face, and finish whenever the mood strikes him. Phone Post
1/14/13 4:13 PM
UGCTT croy_00
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Bisping doesn't damage Belfort, and wins a decision, just so I can finally see Bisping get his title shot. Chances are he will get smashed, but who cares. I don't want to hear him talk for the next 15 years about how he could have beat Silva.
1/14/13 4:14 PM
Munk

First round sniper shot to the chin because Bisping isn't worth his time. Anderson will not even break a sweat putting the countess out of her misery.
1/14/13 4:32 PM
Jesus Quintana

Outlaw'd by Lytle -  Round 1: Anderson comes out and throws a few flashy combo's, Bisping avoids them all, stunning Silva with straight right hand to the jaw. Bisping puts on a boxing clinic taking the round with surprising ease.

Round 2: Ando comes out with an intensity never seen before. He becomes more and more frustrated as Bisping's footwork and stiff jab keeps him at bay securing another round.

Round 3: Silva is becoming increasingly frustrated and tired. He recklessly throws a high kick which Bisping catches and takes Anderson down. What follows is a frenzied, vicious Ground 'n' Pound. The ref steps in and saves Ando from serious damage.

Bisping is crowned champion. Phone Post

truth! this is how it will go down.
1/14/13 4:46 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Jesus Quintana -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -  Round 1: Anderson comes out and throws a few flashy combo's, Bisping avoids them all, stunning Silva with straight right hand to the jaw. Bisping puts on a boxing clinic taking the round with surprising ease.

Round 2: Ando comes out with an intensity never seen before. He becomes more and more frustrated as Bisping's footwork and stiff jab keeps him at bay securing another round.

Round 3: Silva is becoming increasingly frustrated and tired. He recklessly throws a high kick which Bisping catches and takes Anderson down. What follows is a frenzied, vicious Ground 'n' Pound. The ref steps in and saves Ando from serious damage.

truth! this is how it will go down.
I'm known locally as the 'Prophet'. I'm barred from all betting shops. Phone Post
1/14/13 4:51 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't tell you how much I'd love this to happen, but it won't go down that way.

1/14/13 5:45 PM
Van Terminator
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death Beast - 5 round decision after Bisping refuses to engage after eating hard shots early. Dana will have a hissy fit and Silva will proceed to not give a flying fuck what he thinks.

I'm going with this. Bisping will get hurt early and switch to strike and bike for a round or two. Then just bike.
1/14/13 6:29 PM
Roy Batty
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/10. Well-written, but an unbelievable premise.
1/14/13 7:54 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Roy Batty -

It's my vision, I've seen the future. I was also intoxicated on mushrooms so there's a slim chance I may be wrong. Phone Post
1/14/13 7:57 PM
Chimp Strength
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It'll go down how everyone elses fights go down with Anderson at MW.

1/14/13 7:58 PM
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JROTT - 
show no mercy - anderson's hands would be down the entire fight. he would throw kicks at half-effort, almost disdainfully, to keep bisping to the outside and avoid a brawl, and KO bisping with a counter punch when bisping gets frustrated and tries to rush in and clinch.
This is exactly right. We all know it would go down just like this, but it would be a shame to have never given Bisping the chance.. If Leites and Cote got a shot, Bisping deserves one too if he beats Vitor. Phone Post

Bisping wouldn't stand with Anderson, the blueprint to beat Anderson has been shown by Chael P. Bisping would try his best to replicate that, but would have trouble no doubt, he's a good wrestler but not on Chael's level (although I thought Bisping beat Chael)
1/14/13 8:02 PM
cworley
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe I'm going to say this..... But I'd have to go with Bisping. I don't know why, but something tells me he wants that title more than Anderson wants to keep it. Anderson is one of the best (THAT hurt to say), but the fact he's got a fat contract and has nothing left to accomplish as far as the middleweight division goes, I just feel Bisping would win by a lucky bomb landing in the right place at the right time. Phone Post
1/14/13 8:03 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rushinbear - Vitor will end that possibility unless Anderson is looking for a tune-up fight to sharpen some of his weaker skills.
Phone Post
1/14/13 8:08 PM
JROTT
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cworley - I can't believe I'm going to say this..... But I'd have to go with Bisping. I don't know why, but something tells me he wants that title more than Anderson wants to keep it. Anderson is one of the best (THAT hurt to say), but the fact he's got a fat contract and has nothing left to accomplish as far as the middleweight division goes, I just feel Bisping would win by a lucky bomb landing in the right place at the right time. Phone Post
Lucky bomb by Bisping? Haha ya right.. Bisping has made me a fan through his fights and personality, but there's NO way he's knocking out the greatest fighter of all time. Phone Post
1/14/13 8:23 PM
BackAndLeft
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson by way of Steven Seagal KO hahaha. Phone Post
1/14/13 8:24 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Old Thrashbarg - First round knockout. Followed by no one being too surprised. Phone Post
Who wins? Phone Post
1/14/13 9:35 PM
Sinjin
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With Bruce Buffer saying "And STILL UFC middleweight champion..." Phone Post
1/15/13 8:05 AM
rushinbear
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor schooling begins in..... 4 days and 12 hours!
1/15/13 8:17 AM
in_different
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Roy Batty -

It's my vision, I've seen the future. I was also intoxicated on mushrooms so there's a slim chance I may be wrong. Phone Post

Mushrooms may allow you to communicate with aliens, but not even shrooms would suggest bisping wins this fight.
1/15/13 9:14 AM
BeatonHauff
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha bispings tdd is good. The only time his wrestling looked good was against Rivera Phone Post
1/15/13 4:00 PM
Jesus Quintana

at the end of the day some people have the heart of a champion, and some people don't. Bisping does, which is why he will rise to the occasion and beat Anderson.
1/15/13 4:09 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Jesus Quintana - at the end of the day some people have the heart of a champion, and some people don't. Bisping does, which is why he will rise to the occasion and beat Anderson.
Unlike Anderson's previous opponents I genuinely think Mike believes he can win.

That kind of mental fortitude cannot be underestimated:

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do – EPICTETUS. Phone Post
1/15/13 4:11 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it does happen, I see Anderson walking in with his hands down, taking every shot Bisping throws and then firing one of those goofy looking straights that look like they don't have anything on them, and KO'ing Bisping.

1/15/13 4:19 PM
DEZBOT

It will be allot more competitive fight then people think, Bispings wrestling is as good as chaels, plus his got the striking to set up those td's Phone Post
1/15/13 4:25 PM
BigfootsChin
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BackAndLeft - Anderson by way of Steven Seagal KO hahaha. Phone Post
Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.