UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How will Anderson vs bisping go down?

1/15/13 4:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kenso
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The problem is that when I wanted Anderson to deliver he didn't. See fights vs Cote, Leites, Maia and Sonnen I and I am afraid if Bisbing is awarded a title fight vs Anderson, it will go to a decision or a late TKO or submission from Anderson and Bisbing will have something to talk about how the champion didn't finish him and that he won the first four rounds. And he would have won if it wasn't because the submission/TKO, etc...
1/15/13 4:40 PM
patches
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bisping wont make it to anderson
1/15/13 4:48 PM
Titanium Rhino
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It won't go down. Vitor is going to take a page outta Baroni's book and is going to knock his jaw into the 6th row.
1/15/13 5:21 PM
Kenso
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One can only hope TR
1/15/13 5:43 PM
Stan Dan Wang

it wont.
1/15/13 6:35 PM
TheHaunted2

Theres some serious trolls on here, with so called mods fighter bashing too. Anderson will win, but that doesnt mean he's gunna put his hands down and matrix him.
Bispings tougher fight is against vitor, mike has always struggled against aggressive fighter, he gets flustered and makes mistakes, see wand and hendo fights Phone Post
1/15/13 11:17 PM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not gonna sit here and type out how this fight will go down round by round.  Instead, I'll give you an image of what this fight will look like:

Insert Bisping in place of Forrest.

1/16/13 12:11 AM
knuckleballs

Silva by inside crescent kick, if he wants.

Or, by outside crescent kick, if he wants.

Or, by gogoplata from the mount, if he wants.

Or, by upper-cut elbow, if he wants.

Or, by flying knee, if he wants.

Or, by dirty boxing, if he wants.

Or, by spinning back fist, if he wants.

Or, by wrestlefuck, if he wants.

Or, by punching him in the thigh repeatedly, if he wants.

Or, by Harold Howard-cartwheel kick, if he wants.

Or, by Emoplata, if he wants.

Or, by a jab, if he wants.

Or, by "showtime" kick, if he wants.

Or, by letting Bisping gas by letting him punch him, if he wants.

Or, by foot stomps, if he wants.

Or, by standing arm-triangle, if he wants.

Or, by inside leg kick, if he wants.

Or, by teep, if he wants.

Or, by can opener, if he wants.

Or, by crane kick, if he wants.

Or, by Von Erich claw, if he wants.

Or, by bitch slap, if he wants.

There are also some other ways he could win. as well.
1/16/13 3:02 AM
knuckleballs

Anderson could also win by side-check kick.
1/16/13 8:04 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Old Thrashbarg -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Old Thrashbarg - First round knockout. Followed by no one being too surprised. Phone Post
Who wins? Phone Post
I said no one would be too surprised. Phone Post
I think quite a few will be surprised if Bisping KO's Silva like you're implying. Phone Post
1/16/13 8:21 AM
Rafael135
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping and Silva will do a feeling out round in the first. By the second round Silva will KO Bisping Phone Post
1/16/13 10:14 AM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like a downtown Chicago homicide Phone Post
1/16/13 10:16 AM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CREamed_by_DongJ - Bisping controls the fight with his superior cardio and wrestling ability going up early 2 rounds to 0.

In the 3rd they mix it up more with Bisping pushing a Nick Diaz esque pace that wears on Silva tremendously, lots of straight rights to the body from Bisping take their toll.

In the 4th round Bisping raises his arms to get the crowd hyped before running across the cage snatching Silva up ala Hughes/Trigg and running with him to his corner. From there Bisping pours an insane amount of pressure from top, at this point we don't know if it's Andy in there or Elvis Sinosic. The referee nearly steps in as the last 20 seconds tick off, Bisping having dealt ridiculous punishment gets up and pushes the ref nearly getting himself DQ'd.

As round 5 begins Bisping is licking his chomps, he's a blood crazed animal as Silva is now bleeding for the first time in his career from a variety of his orifices.

Bisping dominates the standup dramatically in the 5th with Silva backed against the cage hands completely at his waist, but this time he's not setting up anything from the Matrix he's just doing his best Mayhem Miller impression absorbing everything Bisping has to offer with just his sheer will and raw ability to absorb punishment keeping him up.

But Andy is fading and fading fast, Bisping will not be denied and looks at the ref as if to say is this what you want? before landing the fight ending brutal switch headkick KO that leaves Anderson crumpled in the corner, out cold smelling salts needed KO.

Your new Champion ladies and gentleman Michael Bisping!!
You are fuckin high Cre. Go dick tuck somewhere. Its been awhile for you Phone Post
1/16/13 10:20 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 01/16/13 10:20 AM

Sad in my opinion this may happen as Bisping can not deserve the fight for beating a guy that himself has won no big fights at 85.

As we used to say in college over the chess board "he'll kill him like a chicken" (AS Via easy KO over Bisping).
1/16/13 10:21 AM
PJ Benn Fan
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably goes along the lines of Bisping screaming "ouch, ouch my head".

1/16/13 10:32 AM
jimbonice

Anderson will dictate the terms of Bispings surrender. Phone Post
1/16/13 10:36 AM
Archer0545

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Round 1: Anderson comes out and throws a few flashy combo's, Bisping avoids them all, stunning Silva with straight right hand to the jaw. Bisping puts on a boxing clinic taking the round with surprising ease.

Round 2: Ando comes out with an intensity never seen before. He becomes more and more frustrated as Bisping's footwork and stiff jab keeps him at bay securing another round.

Round 3: Silva is becoming increasingly frustrated and tired. He recklessly throws a high kick which Bisping catches and takes Anderson down. What follows is a frenzied, vicious Ground 'n' Pound. The ref steps in and saves Ando from serious damage.

Bisping is crowned champion. Phone Post
I lol'd.......allot! Phone Post
1/16/13 10:53 AM
pegson123

Like the fight with Rich franklin. Phone Post
1/16/13 11:03 AM
AssassinsNATION

It's a fight anything can happen. But if I had to put money on this fight I would go with Vitor. Nothing against Bisping just my opinion. Phone Post
1/16/13 2:08 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Archer0545 -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Round 1: Anderson comes out and throws a few flashy combo's, Bisping avoids them all, stunning Silva with straight right hand to the jaw. Bisping puts on a boxing clinic taking the round with surprising ease.

Round 2: Ando comes out with an intensity never seen before. He becomes more and more frustrated as Bisping's footwork and stiff jab keeps him at bay securing another round.

Round 3: Silva is becoming increasingly frustrated and tired. He recklessly throws a high kick which Bisping catches and takes Anderson down. What follows is a frenzied, vicious Ground 'n' Pound. The ref steps in and saves Ando from serious damage.

; ) Phone Post
1/20/13 2:38 AM
Josh_underground
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Archer0545 -

; ) Phone Post
Looks like your prophecy was a bit off. Considering bisping won't even be in the octagon with silva now.
:) Phone Post
1/20/13 3:33 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Josh_underground -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Archer0545 -

; ) Phone Post
Looks like your prophecy was a bit off. Considering bisping won't even be in the octagon with silva now.
I know! Gonna have to retire myself :( Phone Post
1/20/13 4:43 AM
BeatonHauff
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

t

1/20/13 8:15 AM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Titanium Rhino - It won't go down. Vitor is going to take a page outta Baroni's book and is going to knock his jaw into the 6th row.
Props to Titanium. Phone Post
1/20/13 8:50 AM
Archer0545

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Josh_underground -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Archer0545 -

; ) Phone Post
I know! Gonna have to retire myself :( Phone Post
Nah, don't do that, id miss the comedy factor! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.