UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lombard still wants fight w/ 'girl hands' Bisping

1/14/13 10:20 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1067 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I’m really trying to push this fight because I’m not sure it’s going to happen," he said on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour

Lombard said he refuses to let it go partly because the fight has become personal, with insults lobbed at one another from afar and through media, with Bisping targeting Lombard's height.

"He's the one who's talking like, I need a ladder to fight him and stuff like that," he continued. "Let's see if I really need a ladder."

Lombard counters with a personal anecdote, saying that at one time, he shook hands with Bisping, only to latch on to the smallest hand he'd ever felt.

"I squeezed it and I'm sure he was in pain," he said. "And after that, he started talking about how short I am. But one thing you can be 100 percent sure about it is that he's got the smallest hands ever, like a little girl's hands."

read entire article...

1/14/13 10:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
inf0
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lombard toys with Bisping.. finishing at will.

1/14/13 10:22 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I was a UFC MW, I would never talk shit to Lombard.

Scariest dude in the UFC.

1/14/13 10:23 PM
Catfish87
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

love bisping but i can see a repeat of the hendo fight Phone Post
1/14/13 10:25 PM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know about you guys...but I'd rather be a poison dwarf then have little girl hands...

1/14/13 10:26 PM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn...double post. Sorry dudes!!

1/14/13 10:28 PM
TuLegit

His hands are pretty damn tiny. Look at that pic with him n vitor. Phone Post
1/14/13 10:28 PM
Matrixkick
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lombard wants to pick a fight with everybody but Andy?! Phone Post
1/14/13 10:29 PM
JosselEmin

MachidasStraightLeft -

If I was a UFC MW, I would never talk shit to Lombard.

Scariest dude in the UFC.

Best post so far Phone Post
1/14/13 10:34 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Lombard vs. Bisping after Belfort knocks him the fuck out.
1/14/13 10:37 PM
Shroom
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping strike n bike for 3 rounds.
1/14/13 10:39 PM
JosselEmin

Matrixkick - Lombard wants to pick a fight with everybody but Andy?! Phone Post
So u want Lombard to call out Silva so u can make a thread about how stupid he's and doesn't deserve a title shot???

Hector knows better than that and he doesn't want anything for free, he wants to earn it, that's call Cuban pride. Phone Post
1/14/13 10:43 PM
inf0
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JosselEmin - 
So u want Lombard to call out Silva so u can make a thread about how stupid he's and doesn't deserve a title shot???

Hector knows better than that and he doesn't want anything for free, he wants to earn it, that's call Cuban pride. Phone Post

A young bull runs down the hill and fuck the first cow he can jump on.. a seasoned bull walks down the hill and fucks em all.

1/14/13 10:49 PM
Matrixkick
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JosselEmin -

No I would never create that. And I just found it odd that he's going after Bisping but I completely get the Cuban thing. I dated a girl who was 1/2 and DAMN was she feisty! Phone Post
1/14/13 10:50 PM
Matrixkick

inf0 -
JosselEmin - 

A young bull runs down the hill and fuck the first cow he can jump on.. a seasoned bull walks down the hill and fucks em all.

Very nice sir! Quote of the day goes to you in my book. Phone Post
1/14/13 11:01 PM
yellow wrkahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm willing to bet Lombard gets the next title shot after Bisping (if he defeats Belfort) with an impressive stoppage victory over Okami.

If by some miraculous chance Bisping defeats Anderson, he'll have to wait for his turn.

1/14/13 11:11 PM
yellow wrkahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -  Cant see lombard getting past okami unfortunately Phone Post

That's because it hasn't happened yet, silly.

1/14/13 11:11 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -
JosselEmin - 

This right here Phone Post
1/14/13 11:34 PM
TEN10TEN
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JosselEmin -

Yeah...it's a cuban thing lol Phone Post
1/15/13 12:03 AM
Tubarao

they're called "pillow hands" by the way Hector... sounds better Phone Post
1/15/13 12:09 AM
yellow wrkahlc

TEN10TEN - 
JosselEmin -

Yeah...it's a cuban thing lol Phone Post

Wanting to earn your shot is strictly a Cuban thing?

1/15/13 12:20 AM
epwar
648 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After how quickly Lombard took out Paul Harris, expect the UFC to never re-book Lombard vs. Bisping.

1/15/13 12:23 AM
Tubarao

epwar -

After how quickly Lombard took out Paul Harris, expect the UFC to never re-book Lombard vs. Bisping.

this

well not anytime soon at least.... Phone Post
1/15/13 12:28 AM
Diazed And Confused
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT - Pics of Bisping's hands Phone Post
1/15/13 12:30 AM
youarewhatiswrong
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see Bisping beat up on Lombard for 3 rounds, sounds like a good time. I'd like to see how frustrated Hector would get.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.