Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
voorhees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG that Kevin Hart thing was AMAZING.

I am STILL laughing!!!
1/15/13 3:30 AM
NeoSpartan
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

King mo seems like a cool guy all humble and shit, I'm glad you caught that on tape! good fucking eye! i wouldn't have noticed things getting turnt up and would have been looking for my camera after dude hit the ground hahahahahha
1/15/13 8:07 AM
CGJiuJitsu
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone here ever counter a "Lazy Jab" before?  Review the video and watch a Lazy Jab being countered...  

Even better video of this....  Watch Reem's countering on Ben Edwards in K1 below.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qroo8gfA4KI

Nice work by Mo and good to see him at Mayweather's gym.  

Thanks for the great work and sharing as usual Layzie...

1/15/13 11:10 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

oh, i didnt realize this was the abridged version...here is the extended version, where i thought mo didnt look great..maybe he was tired

1/15/13 12:31 PM
stop_it_right_meow
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CGJiuJitsu - 

Anyone here ever counter a "Lazy Jab" before?  Review the video and watch a Lazy Jab being countered...  

Even better video of this....  Watch Reem's countering on Ben Edwards in K1 below.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qroo8gfA4KI

Nice work by Mo and good to see him at Mayweather's gym.  

Thanks for the great work and sharing as usual Layzie...

counter a lazy job with a hook or a straight, though a hook is a bit faster. I hope that is a message to gym bullies, saprring is to work and practice not go hard on people. 

1/15/13 12:38 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

thanks for posting, great vid

1/15/13 1:07 PM
aaronlynton
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice counter
1/15/13 4:48 PM
UGCTT_Shope
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually know the guy in the video. I worked with him at Tao Nightclub in Las Vegas, and he's an awesome dude.

To put things into perspective, the guy hasn't been training long at all. 1-2 months, maybe 3 at the most, and it's fairly common to get over zealous and go too hard when you're first starting out. Anyone who's trained before knows this, we've all been through it. You live, you learn. Phone Post
1/15/13 8:12 PM
stop_it_right_meow
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Shope -  I actually know the guy in the video. I worked with him at Tao Nightclub in Las Vegas, and he's an awesome dude.

To put things into perspective, the guy hasn't been training long at all. 1-2 months, maybe 3 at the most, and it's fairly common to get over zealous and go too hard when you're first starting out. Anyone who's trained before knows this, we've all been through it. You live, you learn. Phone Post

you should hit him up for a post KO video!! ask him what the heck happened and why did he go so hard?! 

1/15/13 8:16 PM
LayzieTheSavage
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer
stop_it_right_meow -
UGCTT_Shope -  I actually know the guy in the video. I worked with him at Tao Nightclub in Las Vegas, and he's an awesome dude.

you should hit him up for a post KO video!! ask him what the heck happened and why did he go so hard?! 

Word Phone Post
1/16/13 12:15 PM
LayzieTheSavage
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

1/16/13 1:07 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later.

Would love to see Kimbo vs King Mo in a bareknuckles brawl.

1/16/13 1:56 PM
stop_it_right_meow

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

In for later.

Would love to see Kimbo vs King Mo in a bareknuckles brawl.

i'd pay to see that, but no more than 40 bucks...

1/16/13 2:32 PM
ausgepicht

Joe_Drogan420 - Just looked like he either got mad or was showing off and started throwing real punches at the guy.
Guess a little hard sparring never hurt anybody, huh?

Did you typically not watch the video you are commenting on? You should try it once in a while. That way you don't look like a jackass.

1/16/13 2:53 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
893 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Mo steps up his sparring partners, guy wasn't good.

1/16/13 4:05 PM
OSBtro11

TTT Phone Post
1/16/13 6:23 PM
jasonhightower
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MachidasStraightLeft -

Funny shit

Love Kevin Hart... Phone Post
1/24/13 11:15 PM
UGCTT_Shope
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stop_it_right_meow -

I've talked to him since then. I basically just told him that it happens to the best of us, especially when you're first starting out.

It's pretty self explanatory. Like I was saying, the guy hasn't been training long at all, so going hard, and getting heated is natural. Phone Post
1/25/13 12:21 PM
LayzieTheSavage

UGCTT_Shope -
stop_it_right_meow -

I've talked to him since then. I basically just told him that it happens to the best of us, especially when you're first starting out.

It's pretty self explanatory. Like I was saying, the guy hasn't been training long at all, so going hard, and getting heated is natural. Phone Post
Thanks for posting Phone Post
2/26/13 1:36 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

oh, i didnt realize this was the abridged version...here is the extended version, where i thought mo didnt look great..maybe he was tired

mo, if you want gokudamus to guide your career, im here for you....time to get back to wrestling...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.