UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Why did Ryan Hall leave Lloyd Irvin?

1/16/13 10:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArthurKnoqOut
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shinbang - 
SpiderRicco - It must have been very difficult for ryan to leave his teammates behind.

Not sure if that's funny or not

not funny because surely SpiderRicco meant "It must have been very difficult for Ryan to leave his 'FAMILY' behind. ;-)

1/16/13 11:45 PM
kid chaos
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd was tryan to take advantage of the guy Phone Post
1/16/13 11:48 PM
Tubarao
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heel Hooker - He found Lloyd's style kind of flacid, He said it never got hard.
lol Phone Post
1/16/13 11:49 PM
Tubarao

shinbang -
SpiderRicco - It must have been very difficult for ryan to leave his teammates behind.

it is! Phone Post
1/16/13 11:50 PM
Rival School

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Ryan was never tight with Lloyd.

Ryangle is a great guy.

That guy could fuck your wife in front of you and you'd wind up apologizing for coming home top early and without calling.

He isn't nice in the manipulative, bullshit way but rather is just honest and decent.

Many guys with less talent have far bigger egos and that's indeed something I took away from having met him. Phone Post
I'm a huge fan of Ryan but if anything he's one of the most confident/arrogant people I've ever met. If I was that good I'd imagine I'd be the same way but to pretend he's humble is silly. He plays humble but it's obvious. Phone Post
1/17/13 1:08 AM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Lloyd had a hard time getting up

......the other 50%?
1/17/13 1:54 AM
AokiPants
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School -

Ryangle is a great guy.

That guy could fuck your wife in front of you and you'd wind up apologizing for coming home top early and without calling.

He isn't nice in the manipulative, bullshit way but rather is just honest and decent.

Many guys with less talent have far bigger egos and that's indeed something I took away from having met him. Phone Post
I'm a huge fan of Ryan but if anything he's one of the most confident/arrogant people I've ever met. If I was that good I'd imagine I'd be the same way but to pretend he's humble is silly. He plays humble but it's obvious. Phone Post
Really? What makes you feel he's arrogant? Phone Post
1/17/13 2:04 AM
shinbang

Tubarao - 
shinbang -

it is! Phone Post

Glad about that, I was starting to worry about myself
1/17/13 2:06 AM
Philanderer
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Fowler split too?! That kid was awesome- tapped Saulo Ribiero and beat Renzo at an ADCC.
1/17/13 2:07 AM
MagSlim

Ryan actually posted all about it here after it happened.

But then the thread got deleted.
1/17/13 10:17 AM
kid chaos
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim - Ryan actually posted all about it here after it happened.

But then the thread got deleted.
Recently?? Phone Post
1/17/13 10:43 AM
ato316
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - 
GracieFighter250 - Ryan Hall. Great dude
Agreed! Phone Post

a couple of years back at grapplers quest in vegas he refereed a few of matches of mine and other teammates. after the match he showed us how to correct our mistakes. watch his instructionals, hes a very detailed instructor. been a fan of his ever since then
1/17/13 10:48 AM
Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He found himself between a rock and a hard place. It was a sticky situation. Phone Post
1/17/13 11:35 AM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School - 

Ryangle is a great guy.

I'm just wondering how well you know Ryan. I consider him a friend and don't find him arrogant at all. If anything he's one of the more humble people I know.
1/17/13 11:37 AM
Gokudamus stole my name
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AokiPants - 
Rival School -

Ryangle is a great guy.

Really? What makes you feel he's arrogant? Phone Post

Ryan threatened to slap him over a DVD
1/17/13 11:38 AM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We recorded this over the summer with Tom. For those of you unfamiliar with him you might want to give it a listen. He is the polar opposite of Lloyd. The martial arts community is lucky to have guys like Tom!
http://www.openmatradio.com/2012/07/01/episode-28-tom-callos/

1/17/13 1:05 PM
frederic
663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kicked out for too many pizzaria brawls? Phone Post
1/20/13 9:02 AM
Wade5000
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.