UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> sak yant thailand

1/15/13 6:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Josh Balis
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If any members are in or coming to thailand and are interested in getting a Sak Yant (traditional, tapped in tattoo) while here please let me know i would be happy to help.

Josh

leave your email if you want to see my work and how it is done

1/16/13 5:20 AM
BrunoMcGyver
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you 'normal' tatts too, or just Sak Yant?

I'm going to Thailand this Monday for a couple months. Have been thinking about getting a Sak Yant, but still need to do more research before I decide (I wouldn't want to get one simply for fashion purposes).

I've got a few tatts on my arm that I'd like to get connected so it ends up a sleeve instead of bits of tattoo all over the place, like it is now. Might get it done in Thailand depending on how much tattooists charge there.
1/16/13 12:54 PM
Josh Balis
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dont do either I just live here and have a decent ammout of experience with sak yank tattoo's and was just offering to assist people in getting them done the right way......explane all the rules and get them a good ajarn master that will do a great job......

drop me a email, jbalis@gmail.com

josh

7/28/13 3:29 PM
OUTCOLD
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love Sak Yant
4/4/14 4:48 PM
LockCrank
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/04/14 4:47 PM
I got one while living there. hurt like a bitch, but so worth it. tapping is the way to go (with tattoos, not jits, lol).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.