UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Secret Ancient Chanting of the Sacred Name of God

1/15/13 6:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/15/13 6:15 AM

This is not an exercise but a prayer, with mystical experience as its goal. It is posted as an illustration of how close the Kabbalists came to speaking the forbidden name of the Tetragrammaton.

You must be ritually pure before conducting these chants; if you aren't completely sure what that means, stop reading now you are not ready

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the mystery of how to pronounce the Glorious Name.

Meditate in a special place, where your voice cannot be heard by others. You must be in perfect intention, this chanting should be done by the Tzadik only.

The Future World is the intellect, which is the source of all Wisdom, Understanding and Knowledge, emanating from the King of Kings, the Blessed Holy One. All creatures fear Him with a great awe. This is the fear of one who actually perceives, and it is double the fear of one who merely has experienced love or awe.

Your mind must then come to join His Mind, which gives you the power to KNOW. Your mind must divest itself of all other thoughts other than His Thought. This becomes like a partner, joining you to Him through His glorious, awesome Name. You must therefore know precisely how to pronounce the Name. Its form is given in the tables.

This is the technique. When you begin to pronounce the Alef with any vowel, it is expressing the mystery of Unity. You must therefore draw it out in one breath and no more. Do not interrupt this breath in any manner whatsoever until you have completed the pronunciation of the Alef.

Draw out this breath as long as you extend a single breath. At the same time, chant the Alef, or whatever other letter you are pronouncing, while depicting the form of the vowel point.

The first vowel is the Cholem above the letter.

When you begin to pronounce it, direct your face toward the east (or looking east), not looking up or down. You should be sitting, wearing clean, pure white robes over all your clothing, or else, wearing your prayer shawl over your head and crowned with your Tefillin. You must face the east, since it is from that direction that light emanates to the world.

With each of the twenty-five letter pairs, you must move your head properly (or the eyes as the great wheel).

When you pronounce the Cholem begin facing directly east.

Purify your thoughts, and as you exhale, raise your head, little by little, until when you finish, your head is facing upward. After you finish, prostrate yourself on the ground.

Do not interrupt between the breath associated with the Alef and the breath associated with the other letter in the pair. You may, however, take a single breath, and it may be long or short.

Between each pair of letters, you may take two breaths without making a sound, but not more than two. If you wish to take less than two breaths, you may do so.

After you finish each row, you may take five breaths, but no more. If you wish to take less, you may do so.

lf you change anything or make any mistake in the order in any row, go back to the beginning of the row. Continue until you pronounce it correctly.

Just as you face upward when pronouncing the Cholem, face downward when you pronounce the Chirek. In this manner you draw down the supernal power and bind it to yourself.

When you pronounce the Shurek do not move your head upward or downward. Instead, move it straight forward (neither lowering or raising it).

When you pronounce the Tzere move your head from left to right.

When you pronounce the Kametz move it from right to left.

In any case, if you see any image before you, prostrate yourself before it immediately.

If you hear a voice, loud or soft, and wish to understand what it is saying, immediately respond and say, "Speak my Lord, for Your servant is listening" (I Samuel 3:9). Do not speak at all, but incline your ear to hear what is being said to you.

If you feel great terror and cannot bear it, prostrate yourself immediately, even in the middle of pronouncing a letter.

If you do not see or hear anything, do not use this technique again all that week (7 full days).

It is good to pronounce this once each week, in a form that "runs and returns." For regarding this, a covenant has been made. Pure stillness and perfect intention is key.

If you feel that your mind is unstable or cannot be kept utterly still, that your knowledge of Kabbalah is insufficient, or that your thoughts are bound to the vanities of the time and not in the correct intention and adhesion of the One, Unique and Unified, do not dare to pronounce the Name, lest you sin all the more and bring death and trouble upon yourself.

Between the tablet of the Yod and that of the Heh, you can take twenty-five breaths, but no more. But you must not make any interruption at this time, not with speech and not with thought.

The same is true between the Heh and the Vav, and between the Vav and the final Heh. But if you wish to take less than twenty-five breaths, you may do so.

1/15/13 6:56 PM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool
1/15/13 9:33 PM
Redneck
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gracie - cool

Not exactly a conspiracy, but this forum is also for discussion of paranormal and supernatural topics, and this info is pretty hard to come by if you're not heavily into it.

1/15/13 11:00 PM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will post a very, very long post soon that will change your lives!!
1/15/13 11:27 PM
gw99
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hurry up already. the suspense is killing me!
1/16/13 6:52 PM
thedogofdogs
1019 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

1/21/13 5:50 PM
Cookie Monster
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
1/21/13 8:12 PM
Redneck

gracie - I will post a very, very long post soon that will change your lives!!

Will that be in this lifetime?

1/21/13 8:30 PM
gracie

Hey mate, the Jesus one and the "How to survive the NWO" one is info that changed my life :-)

Gonna work more on the Jesus one tonight.
1/24/13 11:58 PM
hiptosser
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/24/13 11:59 PM
voted up
1/25/13 12:34 AM
Redneck

gracie - Hey mate, the Jesus one and the "How to survive the NWO" one is info that changed my life :-)

Gonna work more on the Jesus one tonight.

Awesome man, love your contributions.

1/25/13 12:42 AM
hiptosser
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Redneck you must have people perpetually voting you down.
I make it a point to vtfu but you never hold a vote up for long.
Must be a cabal of Illuminati, NeoCons and Bible Thumpers :(
4/10/13 6:55 PM
jrrrrr
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the name was lost when the temple/holy of holies was destroyed. Only the high priest knew it. He only said it during Yom Kippur. No one actually knows how to pronounce the name.
4/12/13 12:42 AM
WillyMaunawili
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 12:28 PM
instantkarma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 12:40 PM
KidPittsburgh
1148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

still waiting for our lives to be changed here...
8/18/13 2:35 PM
Dead President
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 6:41 PM
Brennan Huff
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you just tell me how to say that in layman's terms?
I'm tired of trying with no results.
3/14/14 9:19 PM
Redneck

ConspiracyGround, Conspiritard
hiptosser - Damn Redneck you must have people perpetually voting you down.
I make it a point to vtfu but you never hold a vote up for long.
Must be a cabal of Illuminati, NeoCons and Bible Thumpers :(

LOL, in my absence people must've been voting me up in old threads, because now I have a Plus number.

Let's see how many new posts it takes to lose that.

4/17/14 9:11 PM
pharochuck
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.