UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory MacDonald: I want to hurt Carlos Condit

1/15/13 7:40 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Surging UFC welterweight Rory MacDonald recenty appeared on BJPenn.com Radio, and discussed his upoming rematch vs. Carlos Condit at UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz on March 16, 2013 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Condit is the 1 in MacDonald's 14-1 record, and the Canadian wants revenge.

“I think I’ve improved everywhere," said MacDonald. "I mean I’ve trained a lot of everything, but I think if I have to pick one thing that’s improved the most it’s probably my wrestling. My overall MMA game has changed so much and I’ve added so many different techniques that from where I was when I fought him the first time. I’m just a whole other fighter; I don’t fight anything like I did when we first fought.

"I just want to do what he did to me; I want to make him feel the embarrassment I felt in front of his family the same way I felt. I want to hurt him the way he hurt me and I don’t want him ever to forget the time that we’re going to be in there for those 15 minutes. I want him to think about that for the rest of his life.”

Read entire article...

1/15/13 7:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Paul_Blanka_Harris
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/15/13 7:50 AM
The Mammoth
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/15/13 8:26 AM
Van Terminator
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm convinced that MacDonald will have called out GSP by the end of 2013. My god, the drama that'll ensue.
1/15/13 8:35 AM
Y2JB

Really looking forward to this fight, Condit is one of my favourite fighters and MacDonald made me a fan after the Penn fight, his skills are top notch and the fact that he's such an oddball makes him really entertaining.

I see Condit's extra experience playing a part and think he can to pull out the win but it could go either way. If MacDonald wins then Dana should make him fight GSP.
1/15/13 8:35 AM
mikerobmma
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Creepy Rory at it again. Phone Post
1/15/13 8:37 AM
Entreri

Awesome. This is the kind of fire I like to see.

Very excited to see this fight, even more than GSP vs. Diaz.

1/15/13 8:42 AM
Kimbos Bread
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout -
well rounded poster - Hahaha oh man, what is going on in Rory's head?

Carlos is not the right man to talk trash to. He's very cool and composed on the outside but he got the NBK moniker because he's a killer. All this crap Rory talks is not going to scare Condit, it's just going to push him even harder

Rory might do alright early in the fight, but this ends as another brutal beat down IMO

I don't think that Condit will have anything for Rory this time and I think that Rory wins early
This

Also condit won last fight because ref called it with a few seconds left - lucky for him Phone Post
1/15/13 8:46 AM
sacredhate
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this has the potential to be a fight of the year candidate.
1/15/13 8:53 AM
Infamous Ed

Macdonald is a fucking weirdo, but find the shit he says hilarious Phone Post
1/15/13 8:54 AM
Escopeta
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaah, Sociopath Rory. Probably kills cats on weekends and ponders on what empathy would feel like.
1/15/13 9:09 AM
Winston Wolf

he sounds like a sore loser
1/15/13 9:14 AM
CMX
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit wins again, sorry rory you wont be fighting a lightweight this time Phone Post
1/15/13 9:36 AM
Mr Sponge

Serial Killer vs Natural Born Killer Phone Post
1/15/13 9:36 AM
Cyril Jeff
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

1/15/13 9:44 AM
ThinkMMA
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chill the fuck out weirdo. Phone Post
1/15/13 9:47 AM
Willin
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Rory has Voodoo dolls of Carlos somewhere.

It's not like Condit permanently disfigured him or broke his orbit bone, etc. They had a fair back and forth fight with Carlos stealing victory from the jaws of defeat. Why is he looking to maim Carlos in return? Phone Post
1/15/13 9:48 AM
pennviachoke
1051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like he took that loss to CC pretty bad, sounds like Carlos is already in his head imo.

WAR CONDIT!! Phone Post
1/15/13 9:49 AM
Gin Tonic
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blue please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs
1/15/13 9:53 AM
UGCTT_mofit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gin Tonic - blue please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs

There ya go

1/15/13 9:58 AM
Gin Tonic
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks^^

I found this clip strangely appropriate.
1/15/13 9:59 AM
smags
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think rory has gotten carried away with himself and is trying to live up to and act as the wierdo people called him. He's laying it on thick as he thinks this sort of attitude gets him fans. Its a sport and he shouldnt be saying creepy stuff like he wants him to suffer and get hurt in front of his family.

Either its an act or i'll just be moving to the forest where he cant find me Phone Post
1/15/13 10:03 AM
Winston Wolf

how exactly was he embarresed ? by losing ? get over yourself
1/15/13 10:09 AM
CaptChaos

Yeah I liked the kid when he came on the scene and doing well but his attitude sucks and I don't know how people can like this guy. He's very Unlikable! I see him pulling a Larry Zbyszko on GSP. Remember he turned on his mentor Bruno Samartino? Lol
1/15/13 10:13 AM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God damn I love Rory.

But, that's no slight against Carlos.

No need for the normies to start insulting an elite fighter's tactics in how he works himself up.

You're just jelly anyways.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.