whoabro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Sponge - Serial Killer vs Natural Born Killer Phone Post
lol this Phone Post
1/15/13 11:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
andyman011

Rory is very childish, he's holding a grudge because condit tkod him. What was he supposed to do let you win? It's part of your career to possibly get knocked out, you can't hold it against every guy that does it. He needs to grow some balls, shake condits hand and say thanks for humbling me. Anything else makes him look immature
1/15/13 11:35 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man's right brain is squirming like a toad

1/15/13 11:36 AM
Bucephalus

ThinkMMA -  Chill the fuck out weirdo. Phone Post

1/15/13 11:48 AM
Kunu

WTF is wrong with this kid? He has some serious fucking issues.

He acts like Carlos beat an raped him and then put it on YouTube.

If Carlos beats him again he may kill himself Phone Post
1/15/13 12:09 PM
Billyz
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did Carlos ever say anything negative about Rory? If anything did he not act very respectful after beating him and gave him credit?

Rory is an animal without a doubt and a possible future champ but if he means what he says the guy has some screws loose.
If he cares about his business/brand he probably should cut out the Pyscho crap or he will never get a big sponsor.

if he doesn't give a shit then by all means carry on and something tells me he doesn't give a shit
1/15/13 12:28 PM
ns_echoes
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimbos Bread - 
fapout -
well rounded poster - Hahaha oh man, what is going on in Rory's head?

Carlos is not the right man to talk trash to. He's very cool and composed on the outside but he got the NBK moniker because he's a killer. All this crap Rory talks is not going to scare Condit, it's just going to push him even harder

Rory might do alright early in the fight, but this ends as another brutal beat down IMO

I don't think that Condit will have anything for Rory this time and I think that Rory wins early
This

Also condit won last fight because ref called it with a few seconds left - lucky for him Phone Post

The stoppage was justified. Hardly lucky for Carlos.

Plus, the first two rounds were closer than a lot of people seem to remember.. Rory won both, but he didn't blow Condit out of the water.

If the ref hadn't stepped in, the fight would have been a draw. The 3rd round was the very definition of a 10-8.

Either way, I'm pumped for the rematch.

1/15/13 12:35 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Condit will annihilate Rory. Phone Post
1/15/13 12:36 PM
R00STER
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

F that dude, I hope Condit REALLY humiliates him this time.

Can you imagine if Condit knocked him out in like 7 seconds ala Hendricks/Fitch? Rory seriously might lose it, man.
1/15/13 12:38 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously, I love Canadians, but I wold not let Rory babysit my nephews.  This kid scares me.

What are you talking about Rory?  Carlos beat you.  How did he embarrass you?  Condit is one of the nicest guys around.

And I agree that Condit is the wrong guy to talk trash to.  I love Hardy, but remember how trash talking Condit worked out for him?

1/15/13 12:38 PM
andyman011

nick diaz nut hugger - ^Fight would've prob been a MD or UD win for Condit. At the time, I really don't see that many judges scoring that third round 10-8. Rory won the first two rounds and the fight was indeed prematurely stopped; it's not like Rory wasn't still trying to defend himself or was clearly out.

Anyway I'm with you totally stoked for the rematch. Rory is going to do some serious damage Phone Post
I think everyone tries to defend themselves, but if you aren't doing a good job its going to get stopped. You can't blame the ref that you got punched 15 times in the head Phone Post
1/15/13 12:43 PM
Hadoukenkieran
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Escopeta - Aaah, Sociopath Rory. Probably kills cats on weekends and ponders on what empathy would feel like.
LOL Phone Post
1/15/13 12:45 PM
blamecanada

Edited: 01/15/13 12:46 PM
Gotta love a guy that wants to avenge his losses as soon as possible. There are overhyped fighters (i.e. Amir Khan in boxing) that wouldn't touch a rematch contract with a 10-foot pole. Rory wants to get in the octagon and prove he can improve from a loss.

Talking shit and winning fights with style is what made Mike Tyson a legend. Rory is following by example. So let him talk a bunch of shit and if he loses to Carlos, it'll be funny.
1/15/13 12:45 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Infamous Ed - Macdonald is a fucking weirdo, but find the shit he says hilarious Phone Post
I do too in way. He goes off the deep end for sure. Phone Post
1/15/13 12:47 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That will never happen because Condit actually possese something that Rory clearly does not,that a abilty see things in perspective.

I am a big fan of Rory as a fighter. I think he is the future of the division and of the sport potentially since i do think he can make a serious run at both the welterweight and middleweight crown in the future. Most importantly i think he is focused and hungry enough to actually make due on this potential.

Having said that i am really beginning to have a problem with his personality. Its beginning to bug the fuck out of me. I somewhat understand the whole ''i want to destroy my opponents'' thing. A lot of other fighters come in with the same kind of vitriol,like Barnett. With Rory it always goes a little beyond that though.He always seems to make things personal.

I am putting it down to youth. But i fear Rory is just a bit of a douchebag.

1/15/13 12:58 PM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff - 

Nice. I hope he isn't so upset that he retires after Carlos beats him up. Sounds like he is taking the first loss bad.
1/15/13 1:05 PM
Cherrycola
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this gonna be a five round fight? Phone Post
1/15/13 1:09 PM
blamecanada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHa3D-musUw
1/15/13 1:13 PM
phillyslice99

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Condit will annihilate Rory. Phone Post
Ahh no Phone Post
1/15/13 1:15 PM
Rockstars
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet he sits outside Condits window at night and watches him and his family eat supper.
1/15/13 1:16 PM
BOMDC
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could see Rory getting finished in this fight. I'm sure he's going to try and stand longer than in the first fight and wouldn't be surprised if this new found striking/overall confidence gets met with shin to the face or knee to the chin.
1/15/13 1:29 PM
crazychris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

even if he wins. He wont hurt him.
1/15/13 1:32 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys and your Rory hate.

Weird or not, he's a fucking animal.  Carlos is in for a tough night.

1/15/13 1:34 PM
roperninja
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Condit wins again I will forgive him for the Diaz fight, and root for him forever, except against Diaz. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.