UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory MacDonald: I want to hurt Carlos Condit

1/15/13 1:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
roperninja
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Condit wins again I will forgive him for the Diaz fight, and root for him forever, except against Diaz. Phone Post
1/15/13 1:35 PM
markiz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder what Rory would do/say If he was KTFO'ed by Condit now.
Somebody should check if he owns a gun, just in case.
1/15/13 1:37 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will beat Condit but there will be no pleasure in it, the numb edges of the hole in his heart will crumble and more parts of himself will fall inside until he disappears and becomes UFC champion.

1/15/13 1:39 PM
shaqitup
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory wins quite convincingly imo, i'm not so sure about a finish, but i wouldn't be surprised tbh.

He absolutely dismantled BJ, and if he gets past condit, and gsp beats diaz, GSP vs rory is probably the fight i would most want to see in all of MMA (even thought it won't happen), as they both really are guys that could dominate a division, and are the same size.
1/15/13 1:44 PM
Carrtrouble
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - he sounds like a sore loser
Was just thinking he sounded a little bitter Phone Post
1/15/13 1:47 PM
MrNiceguy66

I'm surprised Rory does not have cuts on his wrist and eye make up on... Phone Post
1/15/13 1:50 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it was BJ saying these things, you guys would eat it up.  And let's face it, BJ has said some shit that's equally or more dark than this.

1/15/13 2:01 PM
duckrabbit
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I quite like mean crazy new Rory!
1/15/13 2:06 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
nick diaz nut hugger - All the butthurt BJ fans in here or others trashing Rory, put your money where your mouth is. $100 paypal bet, I've got Rory, you've got Condit. Who wants it? Phone Post
Room's still silent... Phone Post

Strange...

1/15/13 2:06 PM
wheeels

sucks to be Condit..
1/15/13 2:17 PM
mikerobmma
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - All the butthurt BJ fans in here or others trashing Rory, put your money where your mouth is. $100 paypal bet, I've got Rory, you've got Condit. Who wants it? Phone Post
Let me go find a shovel for that sandy vagina of yours. Phone Post
1/15/13 2:29 PM
Carla Esparza #1 Fan
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory sounds pissed.  Carlos is like his Clarice Starling to his Hannibal Lecter.

1/15/13 2:37 PM
Publicnoose

Only one getting hurt will be rorys ego when condit makes him 14-2 Phone Post
1/15/13 2:40 PM
Publicnoose

nick diaz nut hugger -
I has no money but ill take your bet for bragging rights Phone Post
1/15/13 3:39 PM
JediJitsu
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory should more than likely be on a watch list. Phone Post
1/15/13 6:13 PM
lockon
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Publicnoose -
nick diaz nut hugger -
I has no money but ill take your bet for bragging rights Phone Post
Good enough for me. Now the Penn fans can go back to trashing Rory because he killed Superman Phone Post

What are you going on about, who even brought Penn or his fans into this conversation? Rory's acting like Condit beat him into a living death then raped a family member in front of him while he lapsed in and out of consciousness or something.

Of course he's gonna take a bit of flak for emphasizing his desire to embarrass and hurt Condit in front of his family. And sure, I'll agree that Rory's improving tremendously but it's not like Condit hasn't been getting better either. The first two rounds of their last fight were pretty darn even and the only significant part of that bout was Rory catching a beating in the third, beating Che Mills and a natural lightweight shouldn't change peoples opinions THAT much.

1/15/13 6:18 PM
Ironclad

Van Terminator - I'm convinced that MacDonald will have called out GSP by the end of 2013. My god, the drama that'll ensue.

LOL. It'll be interesting to see what his beef will be with GSP.

If keeps winning convincingly, the fans be demanding that he get a title shot against GSP even if he doesn't.
1/15/13 6:48 PM
helpme

nick diaz nut hugger -  Lockon I like your style, though your first paragraph started out solid and in your second you faded into rabid delusion.

Every time there's a Rory discussion, Penn fans congregate to shit on the guy. It hasn't been much different in this thread. Clearly no one believed their own bullshit and that shone clearly when no "projidy" fans or other Rory detractors disappeared after my bet, clearly showing their mouths had written checks that their asses couldn't cash.

Newsflash - Rory won the first two rounds of the first Condit fight on all judges' scorecards and it's not certain even one judge had given Condit a 10-8 3rd round before an amateur referee working for an athletic commission that would go on to be disbanded a month later stopped the fight with seven seconds left when Rory was still hanging tough. No matter, though, as the rematch will leave no doubt as to who would have or could have won.

You are welcome to take me up on my $100 PayPal bet if you're that confident in the NBK Phone Post

They wouldn't pay though.

Mcdonald will run through Condit this time.
1/15/13 8:46 PM
BackfromtheDead
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think condit knocks him out
1/15/13 8:49 PM
Bucephalus

Edited: 01/15/13 8:49 PM
Nothing I would like to see more than Condit having an even better performance and knocking him out cold.
1/15/13 9:02 PM
Mexican Janitor

Rory is a nasty mother fucker. Calls out BJ and handed him thr worst beating of his career and immediately following his fight he calls out Condit.

Dont give a shit what 99% of the board thinks, this sick fuck delievers... Phone Post
1/15/13 9:04 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guy is on the verge of an evolutionary leap, unfortunately no indication he plans to mate with any fertile womenfolk and the advance may be lost. Phone Post
1/15/13 9:09 PM
2JupitersTooMany

His morbid lust for violence seems to consume all his attention such that there has been none left for things like romance or even casual vaginal contact it would seem, not having seen a lady on his arm, just male training partners and other friends. Phone Post
1/15/13 9:18 PM
WoodenPupa
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

Man's right brain is squirming like a toad

Fighters on the storm, yeahhh...
1/15/13 9:25 PM
WoodenPupa
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Rory for a re-up of STNG, I'm thinking Commander Data's evil brother with a nice case of murderous smirk.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.