UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory MacDonald: I want to hurt Carlos Condit

1/16/13 4:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lockon
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - Lockon I like your style, though your first paragraph started out solid and in your second you faded into rabid delusion.

Every time there's a Rory discussion, Penn fans congregate to shit on the guy. It hasn't been much different in this thread. Clearly no one believed their own bullshit and that shone clearly when no "projidy" fans or other Rory detractors disappeared after my bet, clearly showing their mouths had written checks that their asses couldn't cash.

Newsflash - Rory won the first two rounds of the first Condit fight on all judges' scorecards and it's not certain even one judge had given Condit a 10-8 3rd round before an amateur referee working for an athletic commission that would go on to be disbanded a month later stopped the fight with seven seconds left when Rory was still hanging tough. No matter, though, as the rematch will leave no doubt as to who would have or could have won.

You are welcome to take me up on my $100 PayPal bet if you're that confident in the NBK Phone Post
Newsflash - Those two rounds were extremely close on the feet and literally all of Rory's offense on the ground was stifled by Condit's guard.

Sure you could say he won those two tight rounds 10-9. Then he went on to get his face broken and be on the wrong side of what most reasonable people believe was a 10-8 third round.

And even of the judges were dumb enough to call that final round a 10-9 and give Rory the win, the most significant part of the fight would still be Rory getting beaten down. He might still have considered it an "embarrassing" win and continued on with his current attitude. Phone Post
1/16/13 5:07 AM
DARTHHOGAN
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaptChaos - Yeah I liked the kid when he came on the scene and doing well but his attitude sucks and I don't know how people can like this guy. He's very Unlikable! I see him pulling a Larry Zbyszko on GSP. Remember he turned on his mentor Bruno Samartino? Lol

Personally I kinda like Rorys Creepy persona, that being said......voted up for dropping some Larry Zbyszko and Bruno Samartino up in everyones grills

1/16/13 8:46 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he sounds like he hurt him in the bum (make him feel the way I felt) homo/no homo?

LET THEM BANGBROS!
1/16/13 9:18 AM
cross3dout
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else get that American psycho vibe from Rory? Phone Post
1/16/13 11:43 AM
andyman011
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does it matter who won what round when the fight got finished. It's not like someone kos you and then you go to the judges score. Condit was the better man and won that night. Deal with it Phone Post
1/16/13 3:19 PM
The Last Emperor

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nOmvsqPvi0E/TBVpYpbQ-PI/AAAAAAAAB8g/z_BI3PK9Vh0/s1600/rory.jpg

Blue please...
1/16/13 3:49 PM
TheBeebs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^lol

Rory takes this by UD. Phone Post
1/16/13 4:34 PM
The Last Emperor

nick diaz nut hugger - 
The Last Emperor - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nOmvsqPvi0E/TBVpYpbQ-PI/AAAAAAAAB8g/z_BI3PK9Vh0/s1600/rory.jpg

Blue please...
I'd ask YOU if you wanted the $100 paypal bet, but seeing as you're too broke to afford a $30 yearly membership fee to post your own pics like a big boy, I doubt mommy's allowance money will cover you. I'm game if it does, though Phone Post

Yes, I'm broke because I don't pay $30 per year to a site that I barely post on just to post pictures.

Nice logic.
1/16/13 4:59 PM
MJM1912

I don't understand how losing to one of the best welterweights in the world can be "humiliating" or "embarassing" to someone. To each his own, I guess.
1/16/13 5:08 PM
sodigthisbigcrux
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Rory for forcing me to root for Condit again. I really hope Rory has a painful humbling in his future...

1/16/13 5:27 PM
GnP Sonnen

Weirdo Phone Post
1/16/13 5:44 PM
KZTT_W85
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Infamous Ed - Macdonald is a fucking weirdo, but find the shit he says hilarious Phone Post
^ Phone Post
1/16/13 5:52 PM
ajl416az

mmavixen - 

Seriously, I love Canadians, but I wold not let Rory babysit my nephews.  This kid scares me.

What are you talking about Rory?  Carlos beat you.  How did he embarrass you?  Condit is one of the nicest guys around.

And I agree that Condit is the wrong guy to talk trash to.  I love Hardy, but remember how trash talking Condit worked out for him?

lol, is all this shit serious?
so many pages, and nobody understands the humilation of losing? the embarrassment?

winstonwolf even said he should get over himself because he is upset about a loss? jesus fucking christ.

he didnt just lose.
he got finished in the last 5 seconds of the fight, in his hometown. in front of his family, after 2-3 months camp preparing for the biggest fight of his life
i bet he thinks about that fight every single day. i bet that it drives him every single day, to keep going in the gym, to finish out the round strong, get some extra runs in.

how are people so detached that they couldn't empathize with that?
i mean, the kid is clearly cold-blooded when it comes to violence, and he's a little off socially. remember his lip trembling when he called Carlos out?

but this is the one time where i completely understand where hes coming from. that must have been an emotionally devastating loss to the highest degree
1/16/13 6:06 PM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit via murder.

1/16/13 6:07 PM
redrum85
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory will be #1 contender at some point this year Phone Post
1/16/13 6:16 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nuthugger I'll take your bet

I got Rory right?

1/16/13 7:06 PM
fayceofff
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MacDonald watched The Incredibles and felt WAY too much empathy for Syndrome...
1/16/13 7:06 PM
TheIronCodpiece
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This young man just gets creepier and creepier
1/16/13 7:10 PM
redrum85
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's wrong with creepy Phone Post
1/16/13 7:55 PM
deadlysyn

Can't wait for Rory to put this kid to sleep. And after that please let Mike Pyle have a crack at him. Mike said he wants to smash him and I actually think he would. 

1/16/13 8:26 PM
Winston Wolf

how was he humiliated ?
1/16/13 8:30 PM
MoomBah
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The hype around this fight is gonna be insane, can't wait!!!

WAR RORY Phone Post
1/16/13 8:34 PM
UVolt
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All due respect to the unbelievably skilled fighter this kid is becoming...... The whole creepshow act is getting old Rory. Shut up, and do your talking in the cage like Carlos. It's going to be a great scrap, but wouldn't be upset if Carlos showed Rory he has a bit longer to go before he's considered top 5 WW. Either way this card can't come any sooner. War NBK! Phone Post
1/16/13 8:37 PM
UVolt
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry for double post but had to add....

It's one thing training with the greatest WW of all time (GSP) every day, and it's another not only training with him in the past, but having a 25 minute war with that man just a few months ago. That experience will pay off greatly for Carlos I think. Phone Post
1/16/13 8:46 PM
Drugs_Delaney
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how long till he starts saying redrum to himself 5000 times a day?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.