UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory MacDonald: I want to hurt Carlos Condit

1/16/13 9:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wink91wink
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is a better troll than Chael. He is trolling everyone and everybody thinks he is insane. I find him absolutely hilarious.
1/16/13 10:08 PM
Lobo8

Love when fighters thrash talk but i love when its serious bussiness none of that fake chael thash stuff that is more entertainment. You can tell rory stays up at night replaying that fight over and his going crazy in anticipation waiting to beat up carlos.. Hes improved so much from the last time and even in the last fight he was doing really well. I think hes going to destroy condit so hard that it will have everyone begging for him to fight gsp next
1/16/13 11:16 PM
Gobidion
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - Phone Post
Hi, ill take you up on Condit vs Rory. Please pm me details on how to set up Paypal bet Phone Post
1/16/13 11:30 PM
THP

I hope Condit knocks this kid out
1/17/13 2:37 AM
the BOSS 041ZAR
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I WANT TO SMELL CARLOS , I WANT TO LICK HIS FEET !!!

1/17/13 3:09 AM
SOO72
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Talk about taking a professional loss personally. If he can't control his rage in the cage CC might beat him with a good gameplan.
1/17/13 3:12 AM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - how was he humiliated ?

he feels humiliated how he was unable to finish off Carlos and gassed and let him look really good in the end in  his hometown.

Rory is a different cat, he loves fighting and to have performed like that he takes personally.

It`s not so much that Carlos embarassed him, as much as he feels he embarassed himself. He`s young and a perfectionist, he`ll relax with age.

1/17/13 3:44 AM
lockon
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -
Winston Wolf - how was he humiliated ?

he feels humiliated how he was unable to finish off Carlos and gassed and let him look really good in the end in  his hometown.

Rory is a different cat, he loves fighting and to have performed like that he takes personally.

It`s not so much that Carlos embarassed him, as much as he feels he embarassed himself. He`s young and a perfectionist, he`ll relax with age.

He never got close to finishing Condit. I wouldn't say he was gassed either, the punch Carlos caught him with in the first minute of the final round was the beginning of the end. Phone Post
1/17/13 5:04 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the BOSS 041ZAR - 

I WANT TO SMELL CARLOS , I WANT TO LICK HIS FEET !!!

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!
VTFU for comment of the decade
1/17/13 6:16 AM
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow
swag

1/17/13 6:18 AM

I thought that only babies and retards used that word.
1/17/13 10:11 AM
Haulport

The UFC should just start cutting promos like these:

This contrived shit talking is not a replacement for good fights and it really really detracts from the fight too. No wonder their PPV buys are plummetting. Last one I bought was UFC 84: Ill Will (May 2008)
1/17/13 10:24 AM
GarlicSauce

LMAO, that Warrior promo kicks ass. I'd kill to see stuff like that in the UFC, it'd probably be just as fun to watch as the fights.
1/17/13 1:06 PM
ajl416az

andyman011 - 
ajl416az -
mmavixen - 

Seriously, I love Canadians, but I wold not let Rory babysit my nephews.  This kid scares me.

What are you talking about Rory?  Carlos beat you.  How did he embarrass you?  Condit is one of the nicest guys around.

And I agree that Condit is the wrong guy to talk trash to.  I love Hardy, but remember how trash talking Condit worked out for him?

lol, is all this shit serious?
so many pages, and nobody understands the humilation of losing? the embarrassment?

winstonwolf even said he should get over himself because he is upset about a loss? jesus fucking christ.

he didnt just lose.
he got finished in the last 5 seconds of the fight, in his hometown. in front of his family, after 2-3 months camp preparing for the biggest fight of his life
i bet he thinks about that fight every single day. i bet that it drives him every single day, to keep going in the gym, to finish out the round strong, get some extra runs in.

how are people so detached that they couldn't empathize with that?
i mean, the kid is clearly cold-blooded when it comes to violence, and he's a little off socially. remember his lip trembling when he called Carlos out?

but this is the one time where i completely understand where hes coming from. that must have been an emotionally devastating loss to the highest degree
The fact is almost every fight has a winner and a loser. Just because you're on the wrong end of the stick it doesn't mean you have to hold a grudge. I'm sure rashad is pissed that he got knocked out by machida but he's pissed at himself not lyoto. You don't see him going to say you embarrassed me I want you to feel the way I did that night.

It's part of your job to accept a loss if it happens that way. Look at any beef Silva and Vitor, they had beef and they hugged and shook hands after the fight. Even chael admitted he wasn't the better man that day. It takes a child to holds grudge and a man to admit he was bested Phone Post

lol what are you even talking about?
who are you to dictate how other people should act and hold them to other standards?

when did Rory say he didn't accept the loss?
when did he complain about the stoppage, or say Carlos didn't beat him? he never did. he made 0 complaints or excuses.

im not even a fan of the kid. but Rory is taking responsibility, he's owning that loss to the highest degree.
he does the opposite of disrespecting Carlos or being a bad sport. he's not saying 'Carlos beat me on an off night', 'carlos fought cheap', or 'i made a mistake'.

he said that Carlos humiliated him. he took the loss personally, because it meant that much to him. that he put that much into it, that he can't let the loss go.

nobody on this forum, fighter or not, can say anything about how a fighter should accept their losses when they commit everything to their performance.
if they make no excuses, then they can take it however they damn well please
1/17/13 1:36 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 1:39 PM
andyman011 - 
ajl416az -
mmavixen - 

Seriously, I love Canadians, but I wold not let Rory babysit my nephews.  This kid scares me.

What are you talking about Rory?  Carlos beat you.  How did he embarrass you?  Condit is one of the nicest guys around.

And I agree that Condit is the wrong guy to talk trash to.  I love Hardy, but remember how trash talking Condit worked out for him?

so many pages, and nobody understands the humilation of losing? the embarrassment?

winstonwolf even said he should get over himself because he is upset about a loss? jesus fucking christ.

he didnt just lose.
he got finished in the last 5 seconds of the fight, in his hometown. in front of his family, after 2-3 months camp preparing for the biggest fight of his life
i bet he thinks about that fight every single day. i bet that it drives him every single day, to keep going in the gym, to finish out the round strong, get some extra runs in.

i mean, the kid is clearly cold-blooded when it comes to violence, and he's a little off socially. remember his lip trembling when he called Carlos out?

but this is the one time where i completely understand where hes coming from. that must have been an emotionally devastating loss to the highest degree
The fact is almost every fight has a winner and a loser. Just because you're on the wrong end of the stick it doesn't mean you have to hold a grudge. I'm sure rashad is pissed that he got knocked out by machida but he's pissed at himself not lyoto. You don't see him going to say you embarrassed me I want you to feel the way I did that night.

It's part of your job to accept a loss if it happens that way. Look at any beef Silva and Vitor, they had beef and they hugged and shook hands after the fight. Even chael admitted he wasn't the better man that day. It takes a child to holds grudge and a man to admit he was bested Phone Post

Completely agree.  My very good friend lost a very high profile fight last year.  People that know me can probably guess who it is, and even though he was "embarrassed" in the loss and the fight meant the world to him, he's only had praise for the victor thereafter.  Part of being a competitior is knowing how to lose, and doing it with grace.

1/17/13 2:02 PM
andyman011

ajl416az -
andyman011 - 
ajl416az -
mmavixen - 

he didnt just lose.

lol what are you even talking about?
who are you to dictate how other people should act and hold them to other standards?

when did Rory say he didn't accept the loss?
when did he complain about the stoppage, or say Carlos didn't beat him? he never did. he made 0 complaints or excuses.

im not even a fan of the kid. but Rory is taking responsibility, he's owning that loss to the highest degree.
he does the opposite of disrespecting Carlos or being a bad sport. he's not saying 'Carlos beat me on an off night', 'carlos fought cheap', or 'i made a mistake'.

he said that Carlos humiliated him. he took the loss personally, because it meant that much to him. that he put that much into it, that he can't let the loss go.

nobody on this forum, fighter or not, can say anything about how a fighter should accept their losses when they commit everything to their performance.
if they make no excuses, then they can take it however they damn well please
I think there should be a standard otherwise people like Paul Daley end up in the sport. Why is it unreasonable for me to ask him to act professionally. Saying he's gonna hurt and embarrass conditions is a bit much for someone not holding a grudge. This is all a matter of opinions but mine is the more professional the fighter, the bigger his fanbase his money and his friends. The more they act like sore losers just makes em look like nick diaz Phone Post
1/17/13 2:44 PM
andyman011

nick diaz nut hugger - ^ so if I follow your retarded opinion, it would mean that Nick Diaz has no fan base.

You're right fighter should never ever ever take a fight seriously and be natural. They should always be fake just like all the fake fighters with all the fan bases. Please stop watching mixed martial arts because fans like you are ruining the sport Phone Post
Nobody said he didn't have a fan base, but look at him now. He gave away his title shot, fought someone easier than gsp, lost and now has a fit every time money is brought up. He even blamed judges for the decision which was legit and got mad at Carlos because he didn't want to go punch for punch. Even rampage is like that. Oh I'm fighting a wrestler, guess I'm gonna retire.

If you don't think they are acting immature then you are immature. Its okay for Rory to say I embarrassed myself by gassing but to say someone embarrassed him because they knocked him out is a bit ridiculous. Its his own fault the outcome ended up that way. You can't say I want to embarrass him in front of his family and friends because he beat me in a fair fight. Gtfo butt sore Rory. You lost man up and say thanks, you showed me holes in my game, let's rematch after I re evaluate. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:49 PM
andyman011

nick diaz nut hugger - ^ so if I follow your retarded opinion, it would mean that Nick Diaz has no fan base.

You're right fighter should never ever ever take a fight seriously and be natural. They should always be fake just like all the fake fighters with all the fan bases. Please stop watching mixed martial arts because fans like you are ruining the sport Phone Post
Being professional looks like gsp Anderson couture Hughes etc. Where if someone knocks you out you go and say fuck man you hit hard. Nice shot. You don't go and run up and punch someone after the bell or say oh he wouldn't stay still right in front of me, he's cheap. People fight to weaknesses and nick Diaz doesn't get that. Phone Post
1/17/13 3:07 PM
andyman011

nick diaz nut hugger -
andyman011 - 

Being professional looks like gsp Anderson couture Hughes etc. Where if someone knocks you out you go and say fuck man you hit hard. Nice shot. You don't go and run up and punch someone after the bell or say oh he wouldn't stay still right in front of me, he's cheap. People fight to weaknesses and nick Diaz doesn't get that. Phone Post

This thread is about Rory. You should consider reading it.

Sorry, I guess I wasn't professional there.

You're funny, I said if people aren't professional they look like Diaz and u start defending diaz Phone Post
1/22/13 3:21 PM
ajl416az

Edited: 01/22/13 3:24 PM
andyman011 - I think there should be a standard otherwise people like Paul Daley end up in the sport. Why is it unreasonable for me to ask him to act professionally. Saying he's gonna hurt and embarrass conditions is a bit much for someone not holding a grudge. This is all a matter of opinions but mine is the more professional the fighter, the bigger his fanbase his money and his friends. The more they act like sore losers just makes em look like nick diaz

what is wrong with a grudge?

this is the total opposite of that Diaz shit, where you pretend the other guy wasn't being fair to make it look like the loss doesn't count.

rory is doing the opposite, where the loss counts so much that he obviously thinks about it every single day.
that is respect, when you think about someone every single day.

its a little twisted, but who are we to tell this kid how to think or live his life?

these guys are fighters. if they were all normal people who could just let shit go, they might not have become fighters
1/22/13 3:55 PM
mikerobmma
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andyman011 -

Nobody said he didn't have a fan base, but look at him now. He gave away his title shot, fought someone easier than gsp, lost and now has a fit every time money is brought up. He even blamed judges for the decision which was legit and got mad at Carlos because he didn't want to go punch for punch. Even rampage is like that. Oh I'm fighting a wrestler, guess I'm gonna retire.

If you don't think they are acting immature then you are immature. Its okay for Rory to say I embarrassed myself by gassing but to say someone embarrassed him because they knocked him out is a bit ridiculous. Its his own fault the outcome ended up that way. You can't say I want to embarrass him in front of his family and friends because he beat me in a fair fight. Gtfo butt sore Rory. You lost man up and say thanks, you showed me holes in my game, let's rematch after I re evaluate. Phone Post
This guy gets it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.