UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> 7-Keto DHEA and Birth Control

1/15/13 1:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Furyan
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A female client came into my gym and told me she had purchased Beverly Institute 7-Keto and Lean out fat metabolizing supplements. She asked if taking the DHEA would interfere with her Birth Control and I didn't have an answer for her. I can't find any straight answer online. Any more experienced guys know? Phone Post
1/15/13 2:12 PM
sly fox
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tell her to ask her doctor, dont mess with giving medical advice, or it might come back and bite you

1/16/13 1:39 AM
HERTSWENIP
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, the 7-keto will not interfere with the progestinic activity of birth control.
1/16/13 9:20 AM
Furyan
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At the time, told her to ask her doctor and pharmacist to be 100% sure. Told her I wasn't sure. She asked her pharmacist and it won't interfere. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.