UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones: I'm wiser, stronger, and smarter

1/15/13 2:05 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1061 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"The DWI obviously, I learned from that, I've grown from that and I'm a better man because of it. Wiser, stronger, smarter because of all that stuff. Tough year, fun year, crazy year. Lost some sleep some nights, celebrated some nights ... too much, but it was life. I lived another year. I'm alive to see 2013 and I'm blessed and I'm grateful.

Me and Dana are on good terms. I don't think we've ever been on better terms. I think he looks at me as a young man who has respect for himself, who stands up for certain things, who has a backbone and isn't afraid to speak his mind. I owe it to myself to be that way. At the same time, I'm here for the company, I'm here for the business and I'm here for the fans. I'm just trying to do everything right for myself and for the people around me."

transcribed by MMAMania.com...

1/15/13 2:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WestCoastMexican
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's here for the business and fans but had an entire card cancelled because he wouldn't fight and all the fans that flew in and booked hotels were fucked....

Makes sense to me. Phone Post
1/15/13 2:58 PM
UK Rampage
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cockier. Phone Post
1/15/13 3:00 PM
A.W.Ashford
359 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for shtstorm Phone Post
1/15/13 3:03 PM
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never been happy to see someone knocked out (ok maybe Bisping), but I will shout with elation from the mountaintops when this clown is unconscious on the mat
1/15/13 3:04 PM
AyyAnt
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ these comments.. you guys really find negativity and hate in anything huh. lighten up
1/15/13 3:05 PM
Death Beast

Maybe next year he'll be more intelligent as well, possibly to the extent that he won't list synonyms as if they're different traits.
1/15/13 3:06 PM
yellow wrkahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For once, I'm actually pulling for Chael.

1/15/13 3:10 PM
epic hero

This wouldn't be a Jon Jones interview without Jon praising himself
1/15/13 5:05 PM
chaplinshouse
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you hear that kids? drink up, you'll be smarter for it.  AND it will make you a BETTER MAN! wiser, stronger, smarter! 

1/16/13 4:02 AM
Addo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 

you hear that kids? drink up, you'll be smarter for it.  AND it will make you a BETTER MAN! wiser, stronger, smarter! 

What. The. Fuck.

And whats with the american flag/union jack?
1/16/13 5:47 AM
Proteus The Invincible
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death Beast - Maybe next year he'll be more intelligent as well, possibly to the extent that he won't list synonyms as if they're different traits.

For what it's worth, I think there's a distinct difference between being smart and being wise. There are many smart people who aren't wise, and vice versa.
1/16/13 5:59 AM
tonytr

Guy is a class act. This forum is full of what he calls "idiots." I would've used stronger words than that.
1/16/13 9:33 AM
RPBJJ
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon Jones - If you can't handle him at his worst, you don't deserve him at his best!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.