UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bendo-Gil and Cormier-Mir Official on UFC on FOX 7

1/15/13 6:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GregBell
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - Fight Club would be February 13th.

cool thanks saucy
1/15/13 6:15 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
910 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cormier and Benson win

1/15/13 7:18 PM
MisterHawkeMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this the title shot the UFC planned on giving to Alvarez? Because if it is, then Bjorn fucked him out of a ton of money!!! Imagine if he won the UFC title by KO on FOX. His worth would sky rocket. And his next fight would probably be Melledez on PPV with a pretty nice buy rate.

I haven't been fond of Bellator for a while now because I think the tourney structure is silly. And the fighters are all a level down. But this last stunt puts it over the top. I will NEVER support Bellator no matter what they do. I NEVER stream PPVs out of respect to the company and fighters, but if Bellator puts one on it'll be my first since (well, I've had money).
1/15/13 9:54 PM
soliak
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MisterHawkeMMA - Is this the title shot the UFC planned on giving to Alvarez? Because if it is, then Bjorn fucked him out of a ton of money!!! Imagine if he won the UFC title by KO on FOX. His worth would sky rocket. And his next fight would probably be Melledez on PPV with a pretty nice buy rate.

I haven't been fond of Bellator for a while now because I think the tourney structure is silly. And the fighters are all a level down. But this last stunt puts it over the top. I will NEVER support Bellator no matter what they do. I NEVER stream PPVs out of respect to the company and fighters, but if Bellator puts one on it'll be my first since (well, I've had money).

I don't think the UFC ever had any intention of granting Alvarez a title shot straight away, despite that being reported as their intention.

Alvarez gets wrecked by a LOT of people in the UFC.

1/15/13 10:06 PM
fob bob
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i could get up for this one..
1/16/13 2:43 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pookie - Sweeeeeeet!!!

Can't wait!

1/16/13 4:56 AM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Melendez vs Benson is stylistically a fantastic fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.