UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If Mir loses to Cormier should he retire?

1/15/13 6:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
war wand
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he gets ktfo heinously again he should definetly think about hanging them up. Just for the sake of his health long term ya know
1/15/13 6:22 PM
JOESONDO
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

must fight Barnett
1/15/13 6:25 PM
xXJayRobXx
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its going to be a good fight. I wonder if it will go to the ground or if its just gunna be a stand up fight. I think Mir has the advantage if it goes to the ground tbh. His jujitsu is sick!
1/15/13 6:27 PM
JerodR
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Mir would still like to take fights that interested him regardless. Personally I get tired of everyone being called out to retire because they may not be able to be champ or had a couple of losses.

The world needs to see Barnett-Mir regardless of what happens with Cormier.
1/16/13 9:36 AM
RPBJJ
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

find out what Frank makes per fight... THAT is the reason he shouldnt retire...
1/16/13 9:44 AM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think he should, I really hate him but his ground game is amazing, should work his wrestling more. Phone Post
1/16/13 3:16 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nolabrum -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  I said he needed to retire after the JDS loss. Idiot fans here don't get it but if he's getting tko/ko'd every fight then he's gonna eventually end up with long term damage. Phone Post

not to be a dick, but it almost seems like you are the Idiot fan.
Because I'd rather see a guy have a normal life after fighting rather than watching him get ko'd a few more times for my entertainment and live with some long term problems? Phone Post
1/16/13 3:35 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he loses it will likely be by KO, which would be his 4th KO loss and 6th total strike stoppage loss. Can't be good for him.

1/16/13 3:40 PM
Fresh2death
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably he won't maybe fight a couple "novelty" fights then retire Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.