UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Teen uses 'MMA' on mom over cellphone removal

1/15/13 5:51 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
913 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Keli Sipperley from Florida's Land O' Lakes Patch reports that a local teen used "MMA-style moves" on his mother and sister. It is not clear from the report if the "MMA moves" were anything more than a choke.

The media now unfortunately identifies anyone who commits a crime and has had as little as one amateur fight as an "MMA fighter" breaking the law.

While attention getting, the pattern is unreasonable, as any number of other aspects of the perpetrator's background could be used to identify them - "High School graduate stabs friend," or "Tomato eater arrested in drug buy," or, say, "Floridian teen chokes mom."

A Land O' Lakes teen faces domestic battery charges after deputies say he used MMA-style moves on his mother and sister.

According to a Pasco County complaint affidavit, the 16-year-old became "physically abusive" toward his mother and sister after his cellphone was taken away.

The teen choked, kicked and performed MMA moves on his sister, then chased his mother and "placed her in a physically restraining MMA move," the report stated.

The teen, whose name is being withheld because of his age, admitted to the acts in a non-custodial interview, according to the report. He was arrested and transported to the juvenile assessment center without incident.

Read entire article...

1/15/13 5:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MachidasStraightLeft
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now this, this is what I call badass.

What a douche.

1/15/13 5:56 PM
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He must trane UFC.
1/15/13 5:57 PM
Cotton
497 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/15/13 5:58 PM
Bruham
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I stopped reading after I saw "Florida". Fucking state is like mad-libs, I can figure the rest out. Phone Post
DirkH

Flordia, why is it always Florida? What the hell?
Tap In
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton - 

Lol if only
1/15/13 5:59 PM
Jack_Bauer
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/15/13 6:02 PM
kostello

Armbar... "Got my phone back!"
1/15/13 6:02 PM
HolyHackZack
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flying triangle? D'arce choke? Maybe a Showtime kick? Phone Post
1/15/13 6:05 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Bruham -  I stopped reading after I saw "Florida". Fucking state is like mad-libs, I can figure the rest out. Phone Post

legit lol.

1/15/13 6:11 PM
da Vinci 81
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ "mma style" moves. Almost ANYTHING in a physical altercation could be misconstrued as "using mma."

Another reason why the term is such a stupid name for the sport. Phone Post
1/15/13 6:13 PM
ortman166

Cotton -

This is the first thing I thought of when reading the title Phone Post
1/15/13 6:14 PM
trobinson21

I wonder if he threw any "boxing" style punches or scored any "wrestling" style takedowns on these ladies. Phone Post
1/15/13 6:56 PM
palmmute
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cop: ma'am, how did your son assault you?

Mother: he doubled legged me after a failed sprawl attempt through our IKEA kitchen table. He started raining elbows so I turned over and he got the choke. I just got caught. Phone Post
1/15/13 6:59 PM
Ep32nv
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I learned the Triangle Choke from Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon.

And it was called beating your sister up when I was a kid. Phone Post
1/15/13 7:04 PM
noshame
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's it. Ban MMA
1/15/13 7:07 PM
Nitecrawler
1532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Bruham - I stopped reading after I saw "Florida". Fucking state is like mad-libs, I can figure the rest out. Phone Post

Phone Post
1/15/13 7:08 PM
WidespreadPanic

palmmute -  Cop: ma'am, how did your son assault you?

Mother: he doubled legged me after a failed sprawl attempt through our IKEA kitchen table. He started raining elbows so I turned over and he got the choke. I just got caught. Phone Post

Now THAT'S funny...VTFU +3

1/15/13 7:11 PM
Clarence Parents
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

noshame - That's it. Ban MMA

1/15/13 7:16 PM
Snave

She needs to respect his fighter lifestyle. Phone Post
1/15/13 7:23 PM
dhughes
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

F'in Florida...

I'm all for cutting Florida off and I live here. I'd just ask that you spare us here in Orlando and maybe also consider Tampa (Mons Venus is there). Parts of Miami could be spared and St. Augustine is the oldest (non-native) town in the U.S - and a very cool place. But if we have to go with the rest of the state to save everyone else from Florida, I suppose it is more than a fair sacrifice. My apologies to the other 49 states. :(
1/15/13 7:29 PM
FOX Force Five
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In another week the Mum will put her loss down to a pre-confrontation injury and family problems.
1/15/13 7:32 PM
Publicnoose

palmmute - Cop: ma'am, how did your son assault you?

Oh shit too funny Phone Post
1/15/13 7:34 PM
Publicnoose

FOX Force Five - In another week the Mum will put her loss down to a pre-confrontation injury and family problems.
Lol blame kidney problems and having high levels of creatine in her blood stream or claim her son only beat him because he was on peds Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.