UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Teen uses 'MMA' on mom over cellphone removal

1/15/13 7:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
inf0
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FOX Force Five - In another week the Mum will put her loss down to a pre-confrontation injury and family problems.

Mompage Whackson

1/15/13 7:36 PM
UGCTT croy_00
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WidespreadPanic - 
palmmute -  Cop: ma'am, how did your son assault you?

Mother: he doubled legged me after a failed sprawl attempt through our IKEA kitchen table. He started raining elbows so I turned over and he got the choke. I just got caught. Phone Post

Now THAT'S funny...VTFU +3

Yep. Voted the fuck up from me as well. Bitch should have never tried a sprawl on that IKEA shit. Next time I hope she uses a Maytag dryer door.
1/15/13 8:45 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler -
Bruham - I stopped reading after I saw "Florida". Fucking state is like mad-libs, I can figure the rest out. Phone Post

Phone Post
This one is the best Phone Post
1/15/13 10:05 PM
Dan_91
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cecil scores it 10-8 to the mother
1/15/13 10:32 PM
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't even read that it was in Florida and my first thought was, "Must be Florida". Phone Post
1/15/13 10:48 PM
Letibleu
1714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I emailed the AUTHOR:

What is an "MMA" move? The MMA community is going to "internet move" your ass for the next few weeks. Sit tight and enjoy the exposure :)

KELI SIPPERLEY

About Keli

Bio: Keli Sipperley was born at Macdill Air Force Base in 1977, and grew up in the Northdale area, attending middle school at Seminole Presbyterian and high school at Gaither. Never content to just do things the normal way (just ask her mother), Keli applied for early admission to Florida State University and completed both her senior year of high school and freshman year of college simultaneously, returning to to graduate with her Gaither classmates in 1995. She finished her bachelor's degree in English in 1997, and moved back to Tampa to start a family. Four fabulous children later, she returned to academia in 2008 to pursue a master's degree in mass communication/ multimedia journalism at the University of South Florida. During that time, she worked with the multi-platform Tampa Tribune news center as an editor and page designer, as well as a features writer.

The personal stuff:

I am the mother of four maniacs, er, I mean delightful children, a keeper of chaos and a burner of dinner. When I'm not digging through the laundry for matching socks, I am driving someone to somewhere to do something.

I have wanted to be a writer since I penned my first book in second grade ("Stacey and The Cool Girls").  I love writing about everyday heroes, cool things to do and little-known places. When I'm not writing news stories, I am daydreaming plot lines for children's books.

I tend to get very excited about things like strange-looking bugs and funny word combinations. My kids are always telling me to grow up, but they're not the boss of me.

My Beliefs
At Patch, we promise always to report the facts as objectively as possible and otherwise adhere to the principles of good journalism. However, we also acknowledge that true impartiality is impossible because human beings have beliefs.

My politics: Center of the aisle. Be reasonable, spend less, help those who help themselves, and I don't care who you marry. I am a registered Republican.

Religion: Casual, with regard to organized religion. Spiritual in that I find God in many places, and prefer a beautiful hike in the sun to sitting still during a Sunday service.

Issues: I tend to be an observer, and like to gather as much information as possible from any many sources as possible before I draw conclusions. This stems from the opposite approach I took as a young adult, when I formed opinions based on emotion -- and often figured out I was wrong later. Now I am pretty open-minded, and can see things from both sides, which makes me a good moderator but not a good tie-breaker

1/15/13 10:51 PM
Skip2MyLou
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least they didn't write UFC move?
If anything it's likely a BJJ choke he used.. Phone Post
1/15/13 10:52 PM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if he used the emo-plata?
1/15/13 10:56 PM
Letibleu
1714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/15/13 10:56 PM

I officially petition for the "Your Daughter Kicked My Dog" bit to be renamed "Your Daughter MMA Moved My Dog".

1/15/13 10:56 PM
subwrassler
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch "the first 48"

pretty much tells you all you need to know about Florida.
1/16/13 11:34 AM
clevelandkid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why didn't the father give that little punk a proper thrashing? Was he unavailable? Oh, wait...
1/16/13 11:43 AM
kungfugrip
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if more people would use mma by greg jackson, there would be a lot less violence in the world.

Hehe see what I did there? I'm playing into the sterotype that GJ's fighters dont actual fight. I'm so witty
1/16/13 11:49 AM
GarlicSauce
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

palmmute -  Cop: ma'am, how did your son assault you?

Mother: he doubled legged me after a failed sprawl attempt through our IKEA kitchen table. He started raining elbows so I turned over and he got the choke. I just got caught. Phone Post

LMAO, now if that's what happened then the press got it right.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.