UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> who is Nick the Tooth?

1/16/13 1:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the hard worker in me doesnt like him because i feel like i know a ton of those man-children that get by on being funny latch-ons, and im jealous hes famous now and making it work.

the fan in me is interested because hes getting thrown in there with lauzon and making craig borsaris day difficult, which is funny.

1/16/13 1:25 PM
9ersKAEPedmyfudgehole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds like a character in a Guy Ritchie movie
1/16/13 1:27 PM
shaqitup
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

show no mercy - the hard worker in me doesnt like him because i feel like i know a ton of those man-children that get by on being funny latch-ons, and im jealous hes famous now and making it work.

the fan in me is interested because hes getting thrown in there with lauzon and making craig borsaris day difficult, which is funny.

A lot of people in this world get by on connections alone.

I don't mind the occasional Nick the tooth video, and hell if they want a nick the tooth spinoff, or youtube series, fuck it i might watch it if it's semi UFC related.

However, i'd prefer it if the regular blogs remained intact.

Hasn't Dana been sick for a while though, and he just had surgery, Nick is probably somewhat of a standin.
1/16/13 1:33 PM
40oztofreedom
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't get over how much he looks like anthony kiedis Phone Post
1/16/13 1:40 PM
Tap In
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 
show no mercy - the hard worker in me doesnt like him because i feel like i know a ton of those man-children that get by on being funny latch-ons, and im jealous hes famous now and making it work.

A lot of people in this world get by on connections alone.

I don't mind the occasional Nick the tooth video, and hell if they want a nick the tooth spinoff, or youtube series, fuck it i might watch it if it's semi UFC related.

However, i'd prefer it if the regular blogs remained intact.

Hasn't Dana been sick for a while though, and he just had surgery, Nick is probably somewhat of a standin.

That's all I'm saying...I wish the man (and everyone) the best in life, just don't ruin my fight week, blog week!
1/16/13 1:40 PM
lockon
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
1/16/13 4:11 PM
john joe
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
well, i certainly dont mind the latest video blog that seems to be causing so much aggro. personally i still think its interesting video content because you get to see like, the Borsari drinks cabinet and stuff. And i thought his pipe-smoking, while a little contrived, was delightfully lackadaisical
1/17/13 3:58 AM
CindyO

Edited: 01/17/13 3:58 AM

Nick is/was a pro surfer and DW have been friends forever- they went to school together, IIRC.

I'd have this guy around for his comedic value alone:)

Cindy

1/17/13 5:45 AM
spliff
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

danas coke dealer 

1/17/13 12:35 PM
Son of Neckbone
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is fun. I wouldn't watch a 2 hr movie he's starring in, but for 5 minute increments in blogs he is good comic relief.
1/17/13 1:10 PM
mizunopro
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/17/13 2:45 PM
HandyDarsh
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - well, i certainly dont mind the latest video blog that seems to be causing so much aggro. personally i still think its interesting video content because you get to see like, the Borsari drinks cabinet and stuff. And i thought his pipe-smoking, while a little contrived, was delightfully lackadaisical
Couldn't have said it better Phone Post
1/17/13 2:54 PM
INDK
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like nick the tooth, not sure how anyone can get upset at him being in a video Phone Post
1/17/13 3:12 PM
INDK
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

show no mercy - the hard worker in me doesnt like him because i feel like i know a ton of those man-children that get by on being funny latch-ons, and im jealous hes famous now and making it work.

You're an honest man I like that Phone Post
1/22/13 5:44 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

Nick is/was a pro surfer and DW have been friends forever- they went to school together, IIRC.

Cindy

But he isn't even funny. Other than his face, he needs to develop some sort of comedic act or something.
1/23/13 2:10 AM
CindyO

cheesesteak - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

But he isn't even funny. Other than his face, he needs to develop some sort of comedic act or something.

LOL! Why would he do a dayum thing just to appease some posters on an internet forum that he doesn't know or care about? Would you? Pretty sure that's not gonna happen w/NTT.

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.