UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Someone refresh my memory

1/15/13 6:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who has won more playoff games as the Broncos QB: Peyton Manning or Tim Tebow?
1/16/13 2:25 PM
SiftMyMind
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After that, someone please refresh my memory:

Who can throw a pass with a high degree of accuracy, play the position of QB to a HOF level and has a SuperBowl ring to back it all up: Peyton Manning or Tim Tebow?

1/16/13 8:38 PM
Tommy Gunnz
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is throwing and accuracy more important than winning? As a coach or gm all I would care about is winning games not how pretty it looks

And Tebow hasn't been given a chance yet to show if he is a HOF or super bowl winning caliber qb yet

Although Manning has certainly proven over and over thay he does not play his best in big games (to say the least) Phone Post
1/17/13 3:28 PM
SiftMyMind

Edited: 01/17/13 3:37 PM
Tebow hasn't been given a chance because (as most everyone knows) the guy can't fucking play!

Who would YOU prefer as your starting Quarterback? Manning or Tebow?

Here's an interesting trend: notice that the guy who is most responsible for bringing Tebow to a city always gets fired at the end of that season (1st Josh McDaniels and now Mike Tannenbaum)

(Lmao@the words 'Tebow' and 'HOF' being mentioned in the same sentence.)

2/5/13 10:41 AM
HEMAN
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck the Jets.
2/7/13 6:43 AM
phdinmma

Are you really typing on a computer and posting on an internet forum accessible by all, that you are of the belief that Tim Tebow is some how a BETTER professional quarterback than Peyton Manning?

you are either hugely sarcastic and i applaude you on making a great internet joke or you have the IQ of a strawberry milkshake.

3/9/13 4:54 AM
TenOfSwords
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phdinmma - Are you really typing on a computer and posting on an internet forum accessible by all, that you are of the belief that Tim Tebow is some how a BETTER professional quarterback than Peyton Manning?

you are either hugely sarcastic and i applaude you on making a great internet joke or you have the IQ of a strawberry milkshake.

You think that's lame; a while back I was involved in a discussion with some genius who thought that Trent Dilfer was a better QB than Jon Elway because it took Dilfer only 7 years to win a Super Bowl, while it took Elway 15 years to win one!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.