UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> check out this video ( Lloyds students )

1/15/13 8:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Winston Wolf
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/1/9/3858336/video-lloyd-irvin-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-students-rape-matthew-maldonado-nicholas-schultz-arrested
1/15/13 8:58 PM
Winston Wolf
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd Irvin Jr. was aquitted in 1989 for attempting to rape a 17 year old girl!
because he couldnt get it up!
and proceeded to watch 7 of his friends rape a girl under 100 lbs and participated in punching her in the face, threatening to throw her off the balcony and choking her!
she cried, "for God's sake I'm only 17!"
"please stop raping me"
it was a technicality and loophole in the criminal justice system he got off!
Lloyd Irvin's rape victim was 17, his Sambo Instructor was a pedophile rapist and 2 of Lloyd Irvin's students are rapists who bash women's heads against cement walls after choking and raping them in parking garages! From another forum
1/15/13 9:00 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You embellished a bit Phone Post
1/15/13 9:02 PM
Winston Wolf

it was someone elses post Basically correct
1/15/13 9:19 PM
Jaybrone
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That news story is fucking DISTURBING. And the fact that the surveilance cameras caught it. I hope those two rot in a prison for a LONG LONG time. FUCKING SCUM BAGS. 

1/15/13 9:21 PM
Kostakio
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which UFC fighters does LI train? Phone Post
1/15/13 9:26 PM
D241

Who is "Keenan" I keep hearing about, and apparently there's some big to do about his sister?

1/15/13 9:31 PM
jasonhightower
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/15/13 9:34 PM

Winston Wolf - http://www.mmamania.com/2013/1/9/3858336/video-lloyd-irvin-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-students-rape-matthew-maldonado-nicholas-schultz-arrested

Fucking disgusting...

1/15/13 9:31 PM
Nasiello

D241 - 

Who is "Keenan" I keep hearing about, and apparently there's some big to do about his sister?

A recent brown belt promotion of LI, made a lot of noise at purple and has been doing great things since getting his brown. Just participated in a pretty large tournament with world champion level black belts and did a commendable job.

Pretty much the star pupil of LI at this point
1/15/13 11:13 PM
KenBania
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School -  You embellished a bit Phone Post

He wrote "From another forum" at the end.

Anyway, if that was my daughter or sister, I wouldn't even be able to be in the same court room with them without trying to kill them both.
The transcripts,in another thread, describe her hitting her head on the concrete floor and walls MANY more times more than that video does.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.