UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I rustled Ronda's jimmies.

1/15/13 9:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...along with a few other female followers. Oops.

https://twitter.com/RondaRousey/status/288796043141869568

1/15/13 9:12 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw, thanks for telling me, Tap In. 

1/15/13 9:16 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know yellow, WTF happens to this card if Hendo cant go? WOW. I don't think it's 100 percent & he will push it before the fight (again, due to ring rust) which cost him 151 before!
1/15/13 9:24 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Lazer MMA - 
You know yellow, WTF happens to this card if Hendo cant go? WOW. I don't think it's 100 percent & he will push it before the fight (again, due to ring rust) which cost him 151 before!

Ronda can hold it down with another minute submission victory.

In all seriousness, if by some huge chance Henderson pulls out and they move the fight, I hope Liz and Ronda put on at least 15 minutes of action. Another quick stoppage ain't worth $54.99.

Regardless, I just wanna see a good main event from them. I'm intrigued to see if Carmouche can pull off the hail mary.

1/15/13 9:43 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 
Lazer MMA - 

Ronda can hold it down with another minute submission victory.

In all seriousness, if by some huge chance Henderson pulls out and they move the fight, I hope Liz and Ronda put on at least 15 minutes of action. Another quick stoppage ain't worth $54.99.

Regardless, I just wanna see a good main event from them. I'm intrigued to see if Carmouche can pull off the hail mary.

It was a stupid risky move to put Hendo into 157 IMO, should have moved another fight from 156 IMO. Lots of good fights there!

1/15/13 9:46 PM
bobby14
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha @hail Mary. But very legit wording. I think its going to be a fight. She knows what Ronda what's to do. You can bet her whole game will be to keep it from happening. Just hope c doesn't go to the jab jab run tactics..... Phone Post
1/15/13 9:56 PM
yellow wrkahlc

@LazerMMA - You've got a point, but you gotta step back and see the bigger picture here. Dana knows he needs two big names to help sell the card, and while he wants to build Rousey, he knows she can't do it alone. I'm sure Henderson's taking extra precaution in his training regiment leading up to 157.

We got a little over a month to go, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

@bobby14 - lol thanks, I try. Just glad you understood. 

The problem is every opponent knows the armbar is coming, and none have been able to stop it. Do I think Liz will be the one to defeat Ronda? Hell no. But you can bet your ass I'm cheering for the underdog to put on a great performance.

1/15/13 10:10 PM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fight won't go beyond the first. Liz is a tough gal, but Rhonda will make this look easy. Like always... Cyborg is the only woman that may give her a problem, via man strength.

Great card, btw.

1/15/13 10:25 PM
Letibleu
1611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I retweeted all of you

At least make it look real: 

1/15/13 10:27 PM
Tap In
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_granite007 - The fight won't go beyond the first. Liz is a tough gal, but Rhonda will make this look easy. Like always... Cyborg is the only woman that may give her a problem, via man strength.

Great card, btw.

It won't go beyond the first minute.

No prob yellow, cool it's out there, plus good call putting your name on it
1/15/13 10:30 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Letibleu - 

I retweeted all of you

At least make it look real: 

lmfao. Wonder what the response will be this time.

1/15/13 10:32 PM
Willin
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DO YOU EVEN TRANE, BRO?!

1/15/13 10:33 PM
Letibleu
1611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I trane treadmill, BRO

1/16/13 1:08 AM
yellow wrkahlc

Old Thrashbarg - 
Willin -

DO YOU EVEN TRANE, BRO?!

Bro, do you even photoshop?? Phone Post

BRO, DO YOU EVEN TRANE UG??

1/16/13 1:16 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bro do you even lift? Phone Post
1/16/13 4:45 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.