UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Decency: Real Issue In Rape Trial (1990)

1/16/13 11:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Drugs_Delaney
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rockwell - 
JOESONDO - So even if the girl consented this shouldn't have happened? So your problem isn't with rape, it's with group sex? Phone Post
She didn't and it was proven.
2 of the guys were convicted of rape.
Gatling was convicted of holding her down and forcing her to give him oral sex.

What angels. Phone Post

its really telling when someone named JOESONDO is commenting about a gang rape
1/16/13 2:19 PM
JOESONDO
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drugs_Delaney - 
rockwell - 
JOESONDO - So even if the girl consented this shouldn't have happened? So your problem isn't with rape, it's with group sex? Phone Post
She didn't and it was proven.
2 of the guys were convicted of rape.
Gatling was convicted of holding her down and forcing her to give him oral sex.

What angels. Phone Post

its really telling when someone named JOESONDO is commenting about a gang rape

I was responding to the OP who said "I understand that the girl used terrible judgment. But whether or not she consented to the sex acts that occurred as a result, they shouldn't have happened."

BTW, I chose the name before Joe Son got charged noob. I kept it cus Joesondo will always be hilarious no matter what happened to Joe Son.
1/16/13 6:13 PM
Drugs_Delaney
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/16/13 6:19 PM
LoL at calling me a noob to try an insult me after i rustled your jimmies. it was a joke, i was being sarcastic. and yes, i must agree, that joesondo is hilarious.
1/16/13 6:16 PM
jimmy23
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Irvin is an absolute piece of shit 

1/16/13 6:23 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I may not take sex advise from Lloyd but he does know how I make millionaires Phone Post
1/16/13 6:51 PM
Takedown
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drugs_Delaney - 
MagSlim - I'd be interested to see what a Lexis Nexis search would retrieve. Don't have access to that database anymore.

saw someone mention lexis in another thread. wut dis?

LexixNexis is an online legal research tool.
1/16/13 7:25 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedors Jim Jams -
Diesel67 - 

In my time we went out with girls.  We even made out with them.  But we stopped short of sex until we got married.  It wasn't fear of the law.  It was fear of God.

in the case of rapists and pedophiles, they should be scared that the victims father, brother, or loved one will catch them, take them down to the water edge, and put a bullet in the back of their skull.
Remember when Lloyd Irvin was victim of a home invasion?

Yeah.

Who knew he could have any enemies out there. Phone Post
1/16/13 8:15 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim - I'd be interested to see what a Lexis Nexis search would retrieve. Don't have access to that database anymore.
What would I have to search? I believe I can access that database from my University. I thought it was only scholarly journals and such... Phone Post
1/16/13 8:23 PM
Winston Wolf
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disgusted
1/16/13 10:17 PM
Drugs_Delaney

ayeandaye -  it's hard to believe that at least some of the people who he trained didn't know about this if there are published articles available. if he remains an active trainer in this sport we should all feel ashamed.. Phone Post

i wanna know how war machine found out
1/16/13 10:34 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drugs_Delaney -
ayeandaye -  it's hard to believe that at least some of the people who he trained didn't know about this if there are published articles available. if he remains an active trainer in this sport we should all feel ashamed.. Phone Post

i wanna know how war machine found out
Heard about it while in jail for beating woman Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.