UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> i teach a crazy GI technique in this video

1/15/13 11:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EddieBravo
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/15/13 11:20 PM
10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu, www.thetwister.tv

I teach a super crazy GI technique in this video. As far as I know I think I invented it but who knows, it might be some old Gracie Barra technique or maybe it's in some old Judo book somewhere, either way it's a pretty weird technique, but it's VERY effective, check it, its at the very beginning of this video and it's free.... :)

1/15/13 11:26 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh wow this is a long one. Will watch later.

1/15/13 11:34 PM
CHAUNCH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eddie do you prefer bongs, blunts, vapes, dabs, joints, pipes or edibles?
1/15/13 11:36 PM
FanToFighter
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later Phone Post
1/16/13 12:10 AM
Hargreaves
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that was very exciting to watch way better then a points tournament
1/16/13 12:35 AM
Ebe5

N Phone Post
1/16/13 12:48 AM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi eddie!!! huge fan, gonna check out the vid in its entirety later. Also i too would like to know your preferred method of smoking.
1/16/13 12:53 AM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AbbottMary - Hi eddie!!! huge fan, gonna check out the vid in its entirety later. Also i too would like to know your preferred method of smoking.

Injection. 

1/16/13 12:54 AM
CHAUNCH

AbbottMary - Hi eddie!!! huge fan, gonna check out the vid in its entirety later. Also i too would like to know your preferred method of smoking.

yes, in order for me to remain a fan as well I feel it's obligatory that he answer this hard hitting question
1/16/13 3:24 AM
EddieBravo
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/16/13 3:31 AM
10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu, www.thetwister.tv

I like to take my glaucoma medicine via baked goods.

And I don't know if the Sandy Hook incident was a hoax like so many people are saying but there sure are ALOT of unanswered questions and mad weird shit going on.

Watch this and see for yourself

1/16/13 3:27 AM
SRTGEO

Sub Phone Post
1/16/13 3:27 AM
Tap In
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

/\ There's a thread for that. Completely disagree (completely), but regardless watch this man's podcast it is MONEY!
1/16/13 3:35 AM
HandyDarsh
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loving the podcast Eddie, surprised you didn't start it earlier.
Thanks for sharing the vid Phone Post
1/16/13 4:06 AM
Drugs_Delaney
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome technique. homeboys head looked like a plum.

dude, can you please come and comment on this KOTC video. pg 32.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2112938&page=32
1/16/13 6:05 AM
DreamMMA
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post
1/16/13 10:43 AM
Clarence Parents
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scour - Honestly the video is so dumb, for 5 minutes it tries to twist the words of 8 year olds first hand account of the massacre, guess what, They are 8! of course there was confusion and incorrect eye witness testimony.
Let's stay on topic.. Phone Post
1/16/13 11:11 AM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for later

1/16/13 11:12 AM
KidPittsburgh
1163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for later.
Thanks Ejjy.
1/16/13 11:22 AM
Clarence Parents
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scour - 
Clarence Parents - 
Scour - Honestly the video is so dumb, for 5 minutes it tries to twist the words of 8 year olds first hand account of the massacre, guess what, They are 8! of course there was confusion and incorrect eye witness testimony.
Let's stay on topic.. Phone Post

eddie changed the topic, shouldn't you be concerned that he believes 20 murdered children was a hoax? I guess message board decorum is more important

"Eddie do you think the Sandy Hook Shooting was a Hoax? Please put this shit to rest, what a joke, "

No dude. YOU asked about it in what should have been a completely unrelated topic.

No one is saying Sandy Hook isn't important. There is a fuckload of all sorts of threads on all sorts of views on the subject. Focus on those threads.

1/16/13 11:25 AM
Clarence Parents

Eddie "changing the topic" was actually just him being cool enough to respond to your somewhat loaded question in an unrelated thread.
1/16/13 11:51 AM
Clarence Parents

Scour - 
Clarence Parents - Eddie "changing the topic" was actually just him being cool enough to respond to your somewhat loaded question in an unrelated thread.

That's right. I asked, he responded. That is how conversations start!

I think Eddie took it way to far trying to spread this video around. His fans deserve better.

Yes exactly, you were the catalyst. Glad we're on the same page.
1/16/13 12:21 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/16/13 12:34 PM
ComeatMeBro
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scour - That's right, I was the catalyst for starting a discussion where I was standing up for the victims of a massacre. You are correct sir!

Dude your a POS coming here asking eddie a question...he gave an honest answer of his point of view and you shit all over him because it is not yours? If he knew it was a loaded question he would never have answered it...AND on top of that people like you make stars of the mma world hate coming to the UG

Theres so many posts on the OG discussing this topic already go over there a spout your ideas...this post is about a bad ass Gi technique..and a little bit about Ms mary jane that is it
1/16/13 12:45 PM
Johnny_Bunzels
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/16/13 12:45 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ComeatMeBro -
Scour - That's right, I was the catalyst for starting a discussion where I was standing up for the victims of a massacre. You are correct sir!

Dude your a POS coming here asking eddie a question...he gave an honest answer of his point of view and you shit all over him because it is not yours? If he knew it was a loaded question he would never have answered it...AND on top of that people like you make stars of the mma world hate coming to the UG

Theres so many posts on the OG discussing this topic already go over there a spout your ideas...this post is about a bad ass Gi technique..and a little bit about Ms mary jane that is it
+1 Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.