UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> i teach a crazy GI technique in this video

1/16/13 12:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tap In
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_5 for fighting - 
ComeatMeBro -
Scour - That's right, I was the catalyst for starting a discussion where I was standing up for the victims of a massacre. You are correct sir!

Dude your a POS coming here asking eddie a question...he gave an honest answer of his point of view and you shit all over him because it is not yours? If he knew it was a loaded question he would never have answered it...AND on top of that people like you make stars of the mma world hate coming to the UG

Theres so many posts on the OG discussing this topic already go over there a spout your ideas...this post is about a bad ass Gi technique..and a little bit about Ms mary jane that is it
+1 Phone Post

He's not a piece of shit for asking...but maybe it wasn't the best place. I wanted to do the same thing but held back and just said I disagree completely and there's a thread for that. Eddie kinda blew up his own thread. Still love the man though!
JEW JISU!
1/16/13 12:48 PM
UGCTT_45forever
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/16/13 12:59 PM
UGCTT_Dinamita
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
1/16/13 1:01 PM
ComeatMeBro
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
UGCTT_5 for fighting - 
ComeatMeBro -
Scour - That's right, I was the catalyst for starting a discussion where I was standing up for the victims of a massacre. You are correct sir!

Dude your a POS coming here asking eddie a question...he gave an honest answer of his point of view and you shit all over him because it is not yours? If he knew it was a loaded question he would never have answered it...AND on top of that people like you make stars of the mma world hate coming to the UG

Theres so many posts on the OG discussing this topic already go over there a spout your ideas...this post is about a bad ass Gi technique..and a little bit about Ms mary jane that is it
+1 Phone Post

He's not a piece of shit for asking...but maybe it wasn't the best place. I wanted to do the same thing but held back and just said I disagree completely and there's a thread for that. Eddie kinda blew up his own thread. Still love the man though!
JEW JISU!

You know what I agree he's not a POS for asking...but the way he carried himself after the question was asked was atrocious...which in turn made him look like POS looking to cause problems
1/16/13 3:43 PM
aNutterFedorFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks. In 4l8r Phone Post
1/16/13 4:06 PM
vengence
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in in in in in in in

in

boobs
1/16/13 6:15 PM
georgejonesjr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's always a lot of unanswered questions - but most of the time that has more to do with experts ignorance than conspiracy or hoax. The experts and authorities are guessing about what happened, and they're coming up with different guesses. That doesn't mean it didn't happen, just that we might never know the details.

Anyone who works in science or engineering is used to this. We don't really know how semi-conductor material works (the stuff in your computer), and if you talk in detail to ten different solid state physicists, you'll get ten different theories. Doesn't mean that computers are a hoax, just that our expectations for experts is way too high. Same with this sort of thing.

Its why so many crimes are unsolved, and why there are so many false convictions. Ask a cop, or a prosector, in private, and they'll admit most of the time its guess work, even when it goes to court. Only on TV do they really have all the facts.
1/16/13 6:18 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol never seen that technique, will give it a whirl.

1/16/13 9:53 PM
Scour
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice Gi technique, lol
1/29/13 12:25 PM
FanToFighter
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
1/29/13 12:32 PM
BillyRayChubbs
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that move legal in a BJJ tournament?

I am envsioning the IBJJF refs stopping to tell me to remove my heel from the gi....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.