UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bendo Poster ( Wont be allowed to finish)

1/16/13 1:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa - 

You should finish it.  

At the very least, you can add it to your portfolio.

I might still. just depressed over his rudeness. and id rather just start a clothing line with yellow and take over the ufc. 

1/16/13 1:10 AM
yellow wrkahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Hocky Balboa - 

You should finish it.  

I might still. just depressed over his rudeness. and id rather just start a clothing line with yellow and take over the ufc. 

Shit, with what money. I'm planning on trading my F-150 in for '11 Mustang when I move back to GA, so I'll be fucking broke.

1/16/13 1:12 AM
caseharts
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 
caseharts - 
Hocky Balboa - 

You should finish it.  

Shit, with what money. I'm planning on trading my F-150 in for '11 Mustang when I move back to GA, so I'll be fucking broke.

bish we use drop shipping until we got bank then get a printing press after that. or we can do what quick does and pre order.

1/16/13 1:14 AM
yellow wrkahlc

caseharts - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
caseharts - 
Hocky Balboa - 

You should finish it.  

bish we use drop shipping until we got bank then get a printing press after that. or we can do what quick does and pre order.

nigga I'll follow yo lead but aint no promises in the shyrt gayme

1/16/13 1:19 AM
caseharts

yellow wrkahlc - 
caseharts - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
caseharts - 
Hocky Balboa - 

You should finish it.  

I was actually able to pay rent with last months sales of my stuff and I needed it haha. You're way better than me so I think if we come together we could make something gnarly. try some stuff out and think of an name. I think we have a genuine chance to do some work.

1/16/13 1:19 AM
caseharts

yellow wrkahlc - 
caseharts - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
caseharts - 
Hocky Balboa - 

You should finish it.  

I was actually able to pay rent with last months sales of my stuff and I needed it haha. You're way better than me so I think if we come together we could make something gnarly. try some stuff out and think of an name. I think we have a genuine chance to do some work.

1/16/13 1:26 AM
Brian Rule
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/16/13 1:28 AM
caseharts

Brian Rule - 

MOAR

caseharts

Brian Rule - 

MOAR

caseharts

i dont know why every time it double postss...

1/16/13 1:31 AM
yellow wrkahlc

caseharts - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
caseharts - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
caseharts - 
Hocky Balboa - 

You should finish it.  

We need someone to back us, man.

Right now, I'm swamped with work, taking care of my nephew, fiances up my ass, etc. I'm only 20 years old, aint nobody got time for that.

1/16/13 1:33 AM
caseharts

yellow wrkahlc - 
caseharts - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
caseharts - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
caseharts - 
Hocky Balboa - 

You should finish it.  

We need someone to back us, man.

Right now, I'm swamped with work, taking care of my nephew, fiances up my ass, etc. I'm only 20 years old, aint nobody got time for that.

the ug? and I know what you mean. we gotta get out da hood some how young thug

1/16/13 1:34 AM
Brian Rule
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Brian Rule - 

MOAR

1/16/13 1:41 AM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ LOL!

Voted up when I get to a PC! Phone Post
1/16/13 1:43 AM
Chainsaw Charles
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol this is going to be a great romoshop!
1/16/13 1:43 AM
caseharts

ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam -  ^ LOL!

Voted up when I get to a PC! Phone Post

already done

1/16/13 3:32 AM
caseharts

Nighty night Phone Post
1/16/13 2:05 PM
caseharts

ttt

1/16/13 2:22 PM
MountainMedic
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You two romos just need to fuck & get it out of the way.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.