UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cowboy Cerrone on Justified

1/16/13 4:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RayRaysFunhouse
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone else see that?
Cowboy hat and all. It was weird seeing him with hair. He was in a backyard mma fight with The chubby redneck guy toward the beginning of the episode.
Supposedly he lost. I don't see it going down that way in real life. Phone Post
1/16/13 4:14 AM
inf0
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see it going down that way in real life.

^^

you don't say

1/16/13 4:16 AM
RayRaysFunhouse
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for your contribution to the thread, inf0, very inf0rmative. Phone Post
1/16/13 4:27 AM
RayRaysFunhouse

Is he an extra or have a role? Either way, cool for your buddy.
I love the show and Cerrone's persona is perfect for it. I know he won't be a regular or anything on the show, doubtful he'll ever be on it again, still pretty cool to see him on it though. Figured someone would talk about it, I suppose I figured wrong. Phone Post
1/16/13 5:50 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RayRaysFunhouse - Is he an extra or have a role? Either way, cool for your buddy.
I love the show and Cerrone's persona is perfect for it. I know he won't be a regular or anything on the show, doubtful he'll ever be on it again, still pretty cool to see him on it though. Figured someone would talk about it, I suppose I figured wrong. Phone Post
Which episode is he on? Im in aus so were a bit behind Phone Post
1/16/13 6:01 AM
RayRaysFunhouse

Second episode of fourth season. I'm in Japan so I'm a bit behind too. Aired at like 10 or 11pm in the states.
He didn't have any lines or anything. Just threw his hat, kicked the dude in the leg, then cut scene. Phone Post
1/16/13 6:15 AM
BSurely
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/16/13 6:16 AM
He lost and and only got $250 to show, if he won he would have received another $250 as a win bonus. No ppv points for DADA 5000 style events. I hope he at least got some free Makers Mark.
1/16/13 6:56 AM
RayRaysFunhouse

Sounds like the Forrest Griffin vs. Dan Severn fight. Phone Post
1/17/13 8:03 AM
UGCTT_Blake
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

later on in the episode the guy who "beat" him put a guy in the sloppiest weakest RNC since Dexter. You got to wonder why he did not ask cowboy to show him a proper one
1/17/13 2:51 PM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 -
RayRaysFunhouse - Is he an extra or have a role? Either way, cool for your buddy.
Which episode is he on? Im in aus so were a bit behind Phone Post
L Phone Post
1/17/13 2:53 PM
i remember halloween

DanTheWolfman - He is bodyguard to .......damn long day, can't think of his name. He gets lines every now and then so is principle even when doing basically background lol. You might spot me eventually too.
Also, watch my CSI NY opening fight scene Ep 913 airs Feb 1st Fri ABC i believ

Can you please stop communicating in sentence fragments and incoherent half-thoughts.  It's way too difficult to figure out what you are even trying to say.

1/17/13 2:54 PM
Chris27

Yeah watched it last night, he is in some DaDa5000 backyard fight league shit.
1/17/13 2:56 PM
Chris27

The best part of that episode was Wynn Fucking Duffy.

Wynn Duffy is the shit. He just murders dudes for fun.
1/17/13 3:04 PM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The writers were definitely paying a little homage to Renzo Gracie in the Post-Backyard Fight scene, where two muggers approach him, and he intentionally 'raccoons' the second guy.

They could have sent the actor to a dojo for a couple of minutes. I don't buy him as being able to kick Raylan's ass for a second.
1/17/13 3:10 PM
FreakDaddy
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U know Cowboy wanted to pull the tigger on that actor and bust him up.......
1/17/13 5:49 PM
RayRaysFunhouse

I noticed that horrible RNC too. That wasn't even close to being legit.
My favorite parts are always Raylan with his sarcastic remarks ("I don't know if I can make you leave, but I don't really wanna find out") and Boyd just being Boyd.
But you're right. Wynn Duffy is a bad motherfucker. Phone Post
1/17/13 5:56 PM
Crooklyn
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!
Chris27 - The best part of that episode was Wynn Fucking Duffy.

Wynn Duffy is the shit. He just murders dudes for fun.

I love his character. So much better than the boring twat he played on Burn Notice. On another note, I root for Boyd and Ava on every episode. They make the show, imho.

1/17/13 5:57 PM
Crooklyn
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!
halfninja - The writers were definitely paying a little homage to Renzo Gracie in the Post-Backyard Fight scene, where two muggers approach him, and he intentionally 'raccoons' the second guy.

They could have sent the actor to a dojo for a couple of minutes. I don't buy him as being able to kick Raylan's ass for a second.

Raylan gets beat up on the regular. I like that they didn't make him some superhuman dude. He's cocky as fuck and gets put in his place all the time because of it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.