UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Honest answer please RE: Lloyd Irving threads

1/16/13 8:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are so many important threads pertaining to Lloyd Irving being removed? A few of mine along with several others have been completely removed. Many, many pages of important information and dialogue that have exposed this creepy, shady individual that was involved in a brutal rape case, has an intructor that is in jail for rape of his step children and has two current students on trial for rape. People should be able to know about his character, culture and associated people of TLI before having their children, daughters, sisters and wives train there?

Honest answer please. I feel discussions pertaining to Lloyd, who has made himself a very public figure should be able to equally be discussed publicly. No?
1/16/13 8:58 AM
Fabes
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I don't know. But you guys deserve answers and I'm working on it.

1/16/13 9:00 AM
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That thread is always going to be deleted here. Always. 

1/16/13 9:00 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm no great loss to the forum but I want nothing to do with a place that is engaged in this kind of selective editing if history, so please fix it. Phone Post
1/16/13 9:04 AM
Utah get me two

Business as usual on mma.tv

Remember the thread deletions with Hermes Franca? Same old shit.
1/16/13 9:05 AM
FlyingSubsOnly

Edited: 01/16/13 9:06 AM
1/16/13 9:06 AM
FlyingSubsOnly

TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore -  My GUESS is that LI has people scouring every thread and sending Kirik / the mods threats to sue if anything that isn't 100% fact is not removed

That's my GUESS, so no flames please. Phone Post

It would be easy to discern what is factual and what is slanderous if Lloyd would come out with a public statement pertaining to his 1989 case...
1/16/13 9:09 AM
Fabes
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marcos asked to have the thread deleted. Kirik just confirmed that.

That is the policy here.

Love it or hate it, but Kirik is a man of his word and if he sets a policy like that, he sticks with it.

While that thread is gone, Tom Callos is not.

Hopefully he will continue to post and shed more insight.

1/16/13 9:13 AM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -  I'm no great loss to the forum but I want nothing to do with a place that is engaged in this kind of selective editing if history, so please fix it. Phone Post

You are a great loss Jupes! Your contributions here throughout the years has been outstanding.

I've spent god knows how many hours a week every week reading this forum and recommending it as the greatest MMA site on earth. And I too am not happy about this. So much passion and wasted hours trying to exposes a creep and his disciples for nothing. Time I could have spent with my family , instead i'm on here trying to expose a clever marketing rapist and his sympathizers just to see every effort and the long hours of reading and posting a complete wast.

This is not good. And i really don't know if I want to further waste any precious time or energy that is unappreciated by this forum but rather greatly appreciated by my family and work.
1/16/13 9:16 AM
cheesesteak

Edited: 01/16/13 9:17 AM
I'd like to add that i understand the policy and that must be honored. But I made a thread that had over 15,000 views and over 100 replies that i never asked to get taken down but did. That was 2 workdays and or time with my family wasted. That, I don't care for.

Edited for spelling.
1/16/13 9:31 AM
6ULDV8
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There have been a ton of threads with information on them removed and it's disgusting.

Money and power control everything and it's disgusting, but it's the way the world I guess.

Integrity and not raping dirty whores is for suckers.

Fuck the police.

1/16/13 9:43 AM
Fabes

6ULDV8 - 

There have been a ton of threads with information on them removed and it's disgusting.

Money and power control everything and it's disgusting, but it's the way the world I guess.

Fuck the police.

I understand your being disgusted.

It really has aboslutely nothing to do with money or influence though.

It's just a policy that thread starters can have their threads removed.

That's the way it's been and will continue to be.

1/16/13 9:49 AM
6ULDV8
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I understand that.  I was referring to threads that were taken down, and there have been several with good information on them, that were removed without an OP request.

By the way, I don't consider red names the police.  You dudes (and dudettes) do good work I think.  

I just hate seeing something as horrible as this get sanitized for whatever reason.  

1/16/13 9:53 AM
cheesesteak

Fabes - 
6ULDV8 - 

Fuck the police.

I understand your being disgusted.

It really has aboslutely nothing to do with money or influence though.

It's just a policy that thread starters can have their threads removed.

That's the way it's been and will continue to be.

If this is the case can you answer why my "Team Lloyd Irvin (rape) wins again" thread was removed? Not trying to be wise. Just curious?
1/16/13 9:54 AM
cheesesteak

I think I just got voted down by Marcos.
1/16/13 9:54 AM
Fabes

cheesesteak, I'm not sure, but PM some details and I'll look into it.

1/16/13 9:55 AM
DanEzra
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/16/13 10:00 AM

^^Cancelled.

1/16/13 9:55 AM
Dawkins

cheesesteak - I'd like to add that i understand the policy and that must be honored. But I made a thread that had over 15,000 views and over 100 replies that i never asked to get taken down but did. That was 2 workdays and or time with my family wasted. That, I don't care for.

Edited for spelling.

Because LI is a marketing genius that would never rape someone! ;-)
1/16/13 9:56 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Llyod Irvin Phone Post
1/16/13 9:58 AM
Fabes

cheesesteak - I think I just got voted down by Marcos.

You've been VTFU!

1/16/13 9:59 AM
inf0
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm leaving this board if those threads aren't back by the end of the day.

1/16/13 10:01 AM
LittleJoeMama
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It looks like this is my lucky day. I'll take the Rapists for $200.

That's therapists, not the rapists.
1/16/13 10:02 AM
inf0
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will not associate with sympathizers.

1/16/13 10:03 AM
cheesesteak

Fabes - 

cheesesteak, I'm not sure, but PM some details and I'll look into it.

This is when you google Lloyd irvin rape. it's like the 6th or 7th link down.

looks like Lloyd Irvin (rape) wins again - Mixed Martial Arts Forum
www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum...Share3 days ago – So his facebook is back up and he is posting stuff about how sweet life is in Miami and asking how do you think his students will do in this big ...
1/16/13 10:06 AM
ShawnTheBadger
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - I think I just got voted down by Marcos.

Marcos the scumbag and all his fellow LI disciples should be restricted from having any "voting" rights at all right now.

They should get to speak their piece, but the privilege of getting to "judge" or vote on other forum members should be removed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.