UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tito wants Cyborg warm up fights at 135 first

1/18/13 9:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sadisticsoldier
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 
Soup and Beer - 
crowbar - 
Utah get me two - Yeah... Gina Carano got FULL MOUNT on Cyborg, in a fight where Cyborg was simply muscling Gina around the cage, more mugging than fight. When Santos does her "Wanderlei 2002" bullrush, Ronda's going to stand her on her head.

Gina didn`t get shit.Cyborg gave it to her.

I remember that fight vividly.  Cyborg didn't give her anything.  It almost looked like two high school girls pulling each others hair and falling to the ground.  They were both horrible in the grappling department.

Again...

That was 3 years ago...

To put that into perspective, Ronda wasn't even fighting then....

3 years isn't all that much time. Let me put that into perspective. Ronda Rousey has been training the skills she uses to win fights since she was a child. 4 1/2 years ago when Cyborg was making her international MMA debut, Rousey was close to wrapping up a long and successful career in Judo on her way to winning an Olympic medal less than 3 weeks later, the first for US women.
1/18/13 9:39 AM
Jill Laz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MisterHawkeMMA - 5'8 170 with a 6 pack is hard to do for a guy, let alone a... oh yeah, never mind.
lol Phone Post
1/18/13 9:43 AM
Jill Laz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundStPound - Looks like Tito is going to put his heart and soul into managing Cyborg.

Good for Cyborg. If English wasn't my 1st language I can't think of anyone better to communicate for me other than Tito. Phone Post
Ok I hope this is sarcasm because I'm laughing my ass off lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.