UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Does the UG "News" not want you to know about...

4/1/13 9:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you not entertained by this card?
4/1/13 9:09 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Invicta and OneFC are on after Bellator and both are in the "MMA News" section of the UG

Jake Shields thinks thats shady
4/1/13 9:35 PM
Chris
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
Do you guys just miss that we cover Bellator every week? Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 9:39 PM
liquidrob

Chris - Do you guys just miss that we cover Bellator every week? Phone Post 3.0

Like missed discussion threads or ones that don't get stickied?

Or a story on an undercard fighter once in a while? Real big time coverage
4/1/13 9:43 PM
Pat Giles
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liquidrob -

How much stock in Viacom do you own. If people wanted more bellator there would be more threads about it. Just relax. You can create an official bellator Thursday April 4th thread just like anyone else. Phone Post
4/1/13 9:53 PM
liquidrob

Pat Giles - 
liquidrob -

How much stock in Viacom do you own. If people wanted more bellator there would be more threads about it. Just relax. You can create an official bellator Thursday April 4th thread just like anyone else. Phone Post

Sadly I'm all Bellator can afford right now because of the legal battle with Eddie, the paid poster budget took a big hit!
4/1/13 9:58 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But you dont give it the same attention you give the UFC, thats his issues.

Bellator isnt the UFC, it doesnt generate the interest the UFC does which is why it doesnt get covered like the UFC, he doesnt understand that.

he believes its all part of a grand conspiracy to sabotage Bellator.
4/1/13 10:11 PM
liquidrob

Never said they should get as much coverage as thr UFC, ever

Right now they get close to the bare minimum, everyone pretty much sees them as at least a number 2 in thr world on Spike and they get a half ass discussion thread with wrong matches, forgotten, etc...and a story on Felice or something

The coverage is pretty pathetic for a MMA site IMO and I think a lot of people would agree
4/1/13 10:37 PM
time traveling 12er
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Liquidrob, you're making Bellator look pathetic.  In your quest to defend them you've revealed to everyone reading that Bellator gets less interest than Invicta and that Bellator articles on another major site got no interest whatsoever.  They're big boys and they don't need posters groveling for publicity.  You're doing more damage than good here.  Everyone else has already figured out that covereage is directly proportional to interest.

Now that being said I'd like to know why my 12 man Fedor vs Fedor tournament on Xbox isn't getting any coverage.  It features 12 fighters better than anyone that has ever been on a Bellator card and I don't even get a thread.  Why is one tournament getting special treatment over another!?  Meanwhile I have to hear about every stupid lawsuit Bellator gets in.  Step your game up UG news!  Equal coverage across the board!

4/1/13 10:40 PM
liquidrob

Sorry, but I disagree 12er, I have been named the 'Peoples Poster", I do thw work that needs to get done for the good of the MMA community
4/1/13 11:10 PM
CHILLITACO
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just to point out as well Bellator might be in 'some' homes in Canada and the USA but not the rest of the planet as far as I am aware.

The ufc is. Lol hell I bet some local promotions get as many eyeballs. There's a pommy one that used to be cage rage or something. That airs in Europe and Asia! No coverage at all here. Ufc is really the major league. Phone Post
4/1/13 11:34 PM
DiSmAnTLeR

liquidrob - Are you not entertained by this card?
The only people have even heard of are curran and karo.

Zero interest in watching it. Phone Post
4/1/13 11:39 PM
liquidrob

big_roy_fan - how much does bellator pay you per post liquidrob?

Right now just a nickel a post, if I can get the average viewers above 1 million for this show I get bumped to a dime a post for next season

How much zuffa paying you? Hook a brother up
4/2/13 2:37 AM
Lionpaws
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a pretty hardcore fan and I skip right over bellator threads. If there's a big fight with someone that I know well ill watch it, but always skip the threads. Not sure why but I'd imagine I'm not the minority. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 3:09 AM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby

liquidrob - Sorry, but I disagree 12er, I have been named the 'Peoples Poster", I do thw work that needs to get done for the good of the MMA community

....if ur ganna dog on someone for being a 12er, atleast make sure the dude u tryin to make fun of actually joined in 2012 like the rest of us 12ers...
4/2/13 3:28 AM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby

liquidrob - 

Right now just a nickel a post, if I can get the average viewers above 1 million for this show I get bumped to a dime a post for next season

so basically your no different than the pathetic bums who sit outside gas stations n beg people for change?
4/2/13 3:37 AM
WickedWyatt234

Darup - I don't watch minor league sports Phone Post
This. Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 8:00 AM
liquidrob

michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby - 
liquidrob - Sorry, but I disagree 12er, I have been named the 'Peoples Poster", I do thw work that needs to get done for the good of the MMA community

....if ur ganna dog on someone for being a 12er, atleast make sure the dude u tryin to make fun of actually joined in 2012 like the rest of us 12ers...

His name is 12er, maybe you should look before you post
4/2/13 8:01 AM
liquidrob

michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby - 
liquidrob - 

so basically your no different than the pathetic bums who sit outside gas stations n beg people for change?

Yes, I'm posting for spare change, it will pay for my latte today, woooo
4/2/13 10:45 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

You are pretty annoying Liquidrob .

4/2/13 10:55 AM
liquidrob

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Agreed

But I'll take the hit for the good of the forum, I just push it a little more than the other posters who follow Bellator so it gets the anti non zuffa posters all fired up, no biggie, I can't take the criticism
4/2/13 11:07 AM
Pat Giles
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

Pretty? That's an understatement. Phone Post
4/2/13 11:47 AM
15days
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator is fun to watch, boring to discuss. UFC directly or indirectly makes this place money and like its said before if everyone thought the way you did then there would be protests and 100 more threads.
4/2/13 11:54 AM
liquidrob

15days - Bellator is fun to watch, boring to discuss. UFC directly or indirectly makes this place money and like its said before if everyone thought the way you did then there would be protests and 100 more threads.

People are afraid of the vote downs, even when I make a non confrontational Bellator thread (which most of my threads actually are), just talking about a fighter or event I get voted down
4/2/13 12:27 PM
Chris
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

apparently you are nowhere to be found on the forum on Thursday's b/c we have stickied the discussion thread and results for almost every show Bellator has had.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.