UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> i got voted down for posting court paper extracts

1/16/13 5:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hywel Teague
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - 
Hywel Teague - JJ, you should know better than to get into an argument with the UG.

i know but, you know what i'm like :/

you still in brazil?

Com certeza my fren
1/16/13 5:34 PM
john joe
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
im sorry i dont speak your pagan devil language; something about cerveza?
1/16/13 5:44 PM
Virginio
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe -
6ULDV8 - 
If you posted it for your vote count, you need to examine your motivation bro.  Seriously.

Herring In A Fur Coat - I'm voting you down for complaining about vote downs. Who gives a flying fuck?

did either of you even read the OP? i couldnt give a fuck about votes up or down, they can set it to zero for all i care or -1000, what do i care about that?

i just think its reprehensible that someones first instinct would be to 'shoot the messenger' rather than accept the bad news, so to speak.
Boom. Phone Post
1/16/13 6:00 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marcos Avellan & Friends are going to vote you down into a living death.

1/17/13 12:12 AM
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do you know it wasn't something else that got you voted down?  

Did you confirm that your vote downs came from that post with a mod?

1/17/13 12:49 AM
Drugs_Delaney
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i noticed mine went down when i posted the article about the 1990 rape trial. get used to it. there are probably a ton of TLI guys on here. shit, on a bunch of threads theres been someone defending him saying he was found innocent(on a technicality). just look at his black belt saying the little whore was asking for it. birds of a feather...
1/17/13 1:13 AM
Drugs_Delaney
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its not the actual vote downs(ie the numbers) sunderground, its the subject they are voting down that causes such a quagmire.
1/17/13 1:22 AM
Hessian
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 

voted up

1/17/13 2:23 AM
Brian J DSouza

Edited: 01/17/13 3:53 AM

A lot of things in MMA get covered up, and the people who try to report them get blackballed very easily.

It's just human nature to look out for your own tribe, especially when someone benefits financially (as many of Lloyd's team, students and affiliates do).

Tom Callos and Chloe made a stand, tried to say and do the right thing-- look how they got punished for it, attacked and were otherwise made to feel unwelcome. Like they didn't have the right to even talk about the issues at hand.

Working in the MMA media will bring you in close with all kinds of dishonest people, and unfortunately, most journalists are all too happy to pretend not to see what goes on (which is why its good that the outlets who have chimed in on this subject are writing stories or posting info, etc).

1/17/13 2:27 AM
blanko
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I offer praise to my brave daughter, Chloe, for speaking up, publicly. I'd like to see 1000 more women/men step up and set the record straight about what rape is --and why we don't keep it quiet, tolerate it, or support those who commit it."
enough said
1/17/13 5:35 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blanko - "I offer praise to my brave daughter, Chloe, for speaking up, publicly. I'd like to see 1000 more women/men step up and set the record straight about what rape is --and why we don't keep it quiet, tolerate it, or support those who commit it."
enough said
Bingo Phone Post
1/17/13 9:56 AM
pancadinha
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It just gives you more insight into how crazy they really are
1/17/13 2:20 PM
Tangerine Dream
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have voted you down in the past for improper reporting by a journalist. I'll try and TTT the thread for you. Phone Post
1/17/13 4:26 PM
6ULDV8

TTT

1/17/13 4:46 PM
john joe
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 6:00 PM
Fighters Only, web/editorial
Tangerine Dream - 

I have voted you down in the past for improper reporting by a journalist. I'll try and TTT the thread for you. Phone Post

erm... thanks?

ps- smashing pumpkins fan?
1/18/13 11:58 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
officedrone23 - Treat the VU/VD system like the Jehova's Witnesses...answer the door naked, laugh at it, then slam the door in its face.

I find Jehova's Witnesses to be amuzing and usually end up having interesting conversations with them (unless they're scared of my dog in which case they shove a copy of The Watchtower in my face and book it out of there with quickness).

1/18/13 12:03 PM
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/18/13 12:09 PM
Rantuckjr
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

officedrone23 - Treat the VU/VD system like the Jehova's Witnesses...answer the door naked, laugh at it, then slam the door in its face.

You know what pisses me off? I never get JWs at my door. I would love for them to come one weekend morning and offer me a pathway to heaven. It would be quite the entertaining morning.

Also, i know OP said he doesn't care about the actual votes, but the +3/-3 for your own threads blows. If you piss someone off in a normal thread, the easiest method of attack is for them to go and find a thread you created and VD you there. Some bastard gets me every morning this way. I dont know who it is or why, but like clockwork i am down 3 from the night before every single morning. In fact, i only got one day left before i join the dark side.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.