UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Won't pay a dime to watch her now

1/16/13 4:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
garrote
523 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - If my neighbour tweeted that video saying "interesting video, must watch" I wouldn't care. So obviously I wouldn't care if some random woman I don't even know does it. But then again... I'm not a fucking moron.
Puhretty much Phone Post
1/16/13 5:12 PM
bughole5
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

godofmma - At first, her (I won't so much as even type her name now) antics were funny......even when she was being way over the top because it was self-promotion and we all know that works. Better yet, she had the skills to back it up.

She arrived and before she can even start to put it down in the UFC cage, she goes ahead and tweets the unthinkably stupid.

Now all of the conspiracy whack jobs and general fools are jumping on board and either being an apologist for her or just spouting their general belief about some Gov conspiracy to take your guns. Keep on keeping on you freaks, it is your right. I will merely exercise my right to never ever ever support her, or any organization that does.

Thanks lady....you saved me the time and money of ever watching you fight. I wouldn't pay a wooden nickel to walk across the hall to watch you fight nor will I watch a single thing or pay money for anything that would ultimately go to the UFC so long as they employ her.

Fear not though.....there appear to be enough whack jobs and apologists here alone to keep your contract going.

why are you telling us? Do you want us to console you and convince you to spend your money? Fucking weak ass bitches men have become these days.
1/16/13 5:18 PM
udk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't been here in a couple days.
You mean to tell me there are people defending her?
This place is too god damn much.
1/16/13 5:22 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Edited: 01/16/13 5:22 PM
I didn't read like many others but I won't pay to see it either. In fact, not once did I even consider paying for that crap. I can't believe you even thought about it.
1/16/13 5:45 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octowussy - ITT we test how many dudes can high five dicks over the phrase "sandy vagina" before they stop finding it so hilarious.

Yeah, people only say things that they think are funny! Why would they say something because it closely resembles how they feel?! Wait a minute... your post isn't very funny at all!!! In fact...

...it's fucking retarded! :)
1/16/13 6:15 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I disagree with some things that have been said in this thread... But I'm a little low on time right now.

So I'm just going to truncate the usual sequence.

I don't agree!!!!

Straw man!!!!

"Your" an idiot!

Ad hominem attacks are nothing!

Red Herring!

Fly here and say that to my face!

Logs out. Goes to Redtube. Phone Post
1/16/13 6:47 PM
ruggets4nuggets

RileyPust - If my neighbour tweeted that video saying "interesting video, must watch" I wouldn't care. So obviously I wouldn't care if some random woman I don't even know does it. But then again... I'm not a fucking moron.

Quoted for truth
1/16/13 6:52 PM
ruggets4nuggets

godofmma - LMAO.....see, plenty of freaks and apologists here.

Dana, you may as well give her a raise now because her brand of dumb seems to flow very well here. Too bad it won't with the majority of the American public, fight fans or not. We love to build people up just to watch them fall.....and if they dont' on their own, they shall be torn down mercilessly.

Same crowd who refuse to believe that any popular mma fighter could ever do or be wrong, unless it was done against another popular fighter (Lee Murray is only one example of a fool who got what he deserved, but is still held by many here as some sort of hero).
What a joke.....I would say that place has become pathetic but in all honesty, it has always been full of these types. You know.....the ones that can't concentrate on anything more than 30 characters in length, or those who just repeat the same tired and ignorant crap and photos over and over, because this is the closest thing they will ever get to actually being someone or accomplishing anything. You know....the kind of people that hold that fool from Omaha as some sort of legend because he has an online persona. Even if I did remember his name, I wouldn't say it.

I am sure it will be very good for the sport and WMMA once and if this story starts getting to the ESPN or other mainstream sports writers etc.......how long do you think it would take the mainstream media to drop anything MMA related if public sentiment turns against it, because of crud like this? At minimum, make it this week's punching bag, which is never good.

Perhaps that would be a blessing to the sport's purists, but it would just bad at the end of the day.

Keep on supporting her mindlessly, or just ignoring it because none of us should care.......right? She is just a fighter right??

Maybe some of you hadn't noticed but she is being promoted as the face of WMMA in the UFC. And regardless of what you or anyone else thinks about it, that comes with an obligation.....one that she is already failing at. I have no intention of supporting someone who is already bad for the sport because of her inability to discern what is or is not appropriate for a role model.......and it doesn't matter if she wanted to be or not. Fact is.....she does because she begged for this.

I for one hope that she is shown the door before she gets the chance to do more damage. The only thing that would change my mind about that is at a minimum, a serious reprimand or apology on her part at a minimum....a public one.

Fear not though to the freaks here......UFC is just hoping that it doesn't get out and that our collective memories will merely fade (as they so often do) but I am also sure that she would never actually apologize or walk it back because that would be weak and doesn't help her cultivated image. I am sure it will be just more of "clean the sand out" comments etc.

Nevermind me though....you just keep on cheering for or not caring about the things that will ultimately hurt this sport. That folks, is called willfully and gleefully ignorant. Plenty of those here seem to qualify for that, and do so proudly. No offense to those wo can actually understand something beyond 30 or so characters and are capable of clear thought.

THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!
1/16/13 6:55 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

godofmma - Kirik......nice attempt but falling way short. People can have whatever opinions they like on the full range of subjects but once you put it out there for public consumption, it can be and will be puked on.

Don't like it???? I don't care. If you can look past it and it doesn't matter to you, well isn't that nice, but very short-sighted of you since it appears to me that you derive your income/lifestyle from this place, which is directly tied to the well being of the sport.

How funny though that so many people here, including yourself seem to delight in bagging on me for expressing my personal views.......that is exactly what I am doing too.....except I can assure you that my opinions have no direct impact on the well being of the sport that I think we can all agree is our favorite. Hers on the other hand could be extremely damaging. She is entitled and all, but like I said, if you feed people, expect to get puked on occassionally.

Wow, somehow my personal views on this subject are less savory than hers on the Sandy Hook tragedy. How very telling.

You must also hate Joe Rogan too because all he does I retweet controversial and interesting shit.

You pledge not to buy or support the UFC in any way until she's no longer there, huh? Your gonna be waiting awhile, sport. Maybe while you're waiting you can sack up and grow a pair and not let a persons view point or social media content dictate your life.
1/16/13 7:03 PM
WidespreadPanic

Edited: 01/16/13 7:03 PM
Fred Ettish the Alternate -  Fuck that! She's entitled to any opinion wrong or right. I love watching this girl go out and fight. Phone Post

Rhonda is good for the sport. Oh, VTFU.

1/16/13 7:07 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda has Dana twisted so hard she could make a joke about Sandy Hook on Twitter and Dana would likely laugh at it and say that she is not only a hilarious Diaz brother clone but a woman unafraid to speak her mind.

If only Liz Carmouche could pull a Tarec Saffiedine.

Then, Dana will have a reason to pull the plug on The Ronda Rousey Show. Phone Post
1/16/13 7:10 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octowussy -  lol jk i mean you must have a SANDY VAGINA!! lol Phone Post

Actually. The grit comes from the sweat salt.

Ignorant fuck.
1/16/13 7:22 PM
NotJustA12er

godofmma - At first, her (I won't so much as even type her name now) antics were funny......even when she was being way over the top because it was self-promotion and we all know that works. Better yet, she had the skills to back it up.

She arrived and before she can even start to put it down in the UFC cage, she goes ahead and tweets the unthinkably stupid.

Now all of the conspiracy whack jobs and general fools are jumping on board and either being an apologist for her or just spouting their general belief about some Gov conspiracy to take your guns. Keep on keeping on you freaks, it is your right. I will merely exercise my right to never ever ever support her, or any organization that does.

Thanks lady....you saved me the time and money of ever watching you fight. I wouldn't pay a wooden nickel to walk across the hall to watch you fight nor will I watch a single thing or pay money for anything that would ultimately go to the UFC so long as they employ her.

Fear not though.....there appear to be enough whack jobs and apologists here alone to keep your contract going.
Fuck off then.

Pretty sure she doesn't want your $ after this shite ! Phone Post
1/16/13 7:26 PM
MMArijuana

kungfugrip - please go wash the sand out of your vag!
Phone Post
1/16/13 7:28 PM
bruised
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I won't stop watching the UFC events because she retweeted a video that is in very bad taste, but I won't buy events where she'll profit because of it. The problem with people that buy into shit like this and the Loose Change BS is they just can't accept there are people and things that are that evil. Instead they have to come up with some crazy shit to help with their disbelief.

Everyone wants in on something cool, but this shit is just in bad taste. Phone Post
1/16/13 7:56 PM
Badmonkey
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL@ paying to watch women fight! Phone Post
1/16/13 8:54 PM
MMA Girls
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joanne, MMA Girls
Loadin76 - You has the sandy vag.

Kittens! la la la

Sidenote If you don't like what she posts don't follow her on twitter. Ignore. Its really quite simple.
1/16/13 10:41 PM
Altofsky
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TalkShowOnMute - I disagree with some things that have been said in this thread... But I'm a little low on time right now.

So I'm just going to truncate the usual sequence.

I don't agree!!!!

Straw man!!!!

"Your" an idiot!

Ad hominem attacks are nothing!

Red Herring!

Fly here and say that to my face!

Logs out. Goes to Redtube. Phone Post
Well said.

*unzips* Phone Post
1/16/13 10:47 PM
Kimbos Lice
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -
Kimbos Lice - 
Uncle Muay Thai - I think she was wrong to tweet something about such a tragedy and senseless loss of life although I don't feel compelled to rant about it. Phone Post
Michael Moore got praise for Fahrenheit 9/11. And that was way more tragic than Sandy Hook. Phone Post

Michael Moore never claimed September 11th was done by the government, did you watch the movie? He's not that stupid
Of course he did. After you put the film on, you must've fell in quite the golden slumber my friend! Phone Post
1/16/13 11:12 PM
Diver690
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The OP is tied with Rhonda for the posting dumb shit on the Internet.

My favorite part about posts like this are the preemptive if you don't agree with my view you're all fucked up. It's like you're trying to declare the rules to something in advanced so you can't lose.

P.S.
every time you make a post about Rhonda you are advertising for her, if you truly wanted to just talk with your wallet than shut the fuck up and do so. How do people not understand that yet? Crazy pills? Phone Post
1/17/13 12:42 AM
IHangFromBJsBallSack

Bad taste, she's the face of WMMA if only she would see this... But I think the president of the UFC dropping f bombs all the time isn't too much better. As for the video, prayers goes out to all affected by this tragedy. Phone Post
1/17/13 1:13 AM
the BOSS 041ZAR
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 10:27 AM
Sgt 606
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TS needs to stop being a whiny bitch. Grow a pair or you will never survive in this harsh world.

I would never pay to watch her to begin with. I am not a fan of WMMA and she is a one trick pony with a stellar trick. I will pay to see Hendo fight Machida and the other fights on the card. I will watch the fight. Im just not that excited for it.
1/17/13 10:29 AM
DWTF

I wasn't buying it anyways.....

pun intended..
1/17/13 10:36 AM
godofmma

Many of you are correct.....I could just not post about my disgust and plans of not paying in protest, but that is just not the American way now is it?

No, I would much prefer to keep this as a topic of interest until it is picked up and run with by someone in the mainstream media so Dana will be forced to address it, laying bare his feelings on the subject.

If she gets a pass, he is a flat out hypocrite. If he slams her, at least he would done something to maintain some face and integrity for both himself as well as the organization, perhaps teaching her a valuable lesson in the meantime. She, just like Anderson, Bones, Cain etc. are obligated to think beyond their own face when you are propped up by an organization of this caliber.

My point is, if she was a nobody then nobody would care. But she isn't, so she has got to know better or be taught to know when to keep your trap shut when it affects so much beyond just her, extremely poor taste not even considered. I have no intention of giving her the free pass so many others here are willing to provide. To each their own.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.