UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Won't pay a dime to watch her now

1/17/13 1:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the BOSS 041ZAR
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 10:27 AM
Sgt 606
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TS needs to stop being a whiny bitch. Grow a pair or you will never survive in this harsh world.

I would never pay to watch her to begin with. I am not a fan of WMMA and she is a one trick pony with a stellar trick. I will pay to see Hendo fight Machida and the other fights on the card. I will watch the fight. Im just not that excited for it.
1/17/13 10:29 AM
DWTF
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wasn't buying it anyways.....

pun intended..
1/17/13 10:36 AM
godofmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Many of you are correct.....I could just not post about my disgust and plans of not paying in protest, but that is just not the American way now is it?

No, I would much prefer to keep this as a topic of interest until it is picked up and run with by someone in the mainstream media so Dana will be forced to address it, laying bare his feelings on the subject.

If she gets a pass, he is a flat out hypocrite. If he slams her, at least he would done something to maintain some face and integrity for both himself as well as the organization, perhaps teaching her a valuable lesson in the meantime. She, just like Anderson, Bones, Cain etc. are obligated to think beyond their own face when you are propped up by an organization of this caliber.

My point is, if she was a nobody then nobody would care. But she isn't, so she has got to know better or be taught to know when to keep your trap shut when it affects so much beyond just her, extremely poor taste not even considered. I have no intention of giving her the free pass so many others here are willing to provide. To each their own.

1/17/13 10:47 AM
godofmma

I actually was looking forward to watching her fight and start a new era in the UFC.

Now.....I won't be watching and will be reading about it afterwards in the hopes that she lost miserably.
1/17/13 10:53 AM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

didnt read lol
1/17/13 10:56 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes,

because it is very womanly to actually call it like it is. It went from mere annoying to utter stupidity and frankly utter dumbness at the best of and using an atrocious crime to stir up PR for yourself aka having no fucking soul at the worse.

Rhonda fucked up in the worse way possible. After fucking up in a lesser way the day before. And fucking up a lot of times in the near past. There is pattern,she is just a douchy person who will do anything to get some PR. You have to be realistic about these things.

1/17/13 11:05 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

godofmma - Kirik......nice attempt but falling way short. People can have whatever opinions they like on the full range of subjects but once you put it out there for public consumption, it can be and will be puked on.

Don't like it???? I don't care. If you can look past it and it doesn't matter to you, well isn't that nice, but very short-sighted of you since it appears to me that you derive your income/lifestyle from this place, which is directly tied to the well being of the sport.

How funny though that so many people here, including yourself seem to delight in bagging on me for expressing my personal views.......that is exactly what I am doing too.....except I can assure you that my opinions have no direct impact on the well being of the sport that I think we can all agree is our favorite. Hers on the other hand could be extremely damaging. She is entitled and all, but like I said, if you feed people, expect to get puked on occassionally.

Wow, somehow my personal views on this subject are less savory than hers on the Sandy Hook tragedy. How very telling.

Short sighted and kind of dumb.

Rhonda Roussey made herself a public figure. She is getting promoted by the UFC as the face representative of female MMA. Hence she needs to tone it the fuck down and thing about how the fuck she is perceived in the media.

Futhermore as an UFC employee she represents the company. Hence she cannot just go blabbering about anything she likes because sponsors and semi intelligent people might actually take offence and it will reflect badly on the company as a whole.

Finally  she herself got on some ''not an example for small girl '' shit several times when it came to the Kardashians or some stupid shit. And she takes some naked pictures with ESPN and calls it tasteful and arty.

The girl is a fucking hypocrite. She does not practise what she preaches and she keeps saying dumb shit.

Dana was there quickly with Tito when his ex wife spat some dumb shit. But now i am hearing nothing. The people at the UFC need to put a leash on her ASAP.

And if your personal views are even less savory on Sandy Hook (cannot really imagine how that would be possible) then your even a bigger dummy then Rhonda. It might be your right to express that your a fucking crazy person but in sane society it is the right of everybody else to shun you and not take you serious anymore period. The two are inextricably connected to eachother. Hence it would be better for yourself to keep those views to yourself because the looneybin is just a small step away.

You have to stay realistic about these things.

1/17/13 11:17 AM
fightharder

Anyways,

I would not pay to watch her regardless. So i guess i am agree with a lot of people on here. I also do not believe MMA is at a level yet that it should garner my interest. And i certainly would not pay to watch it.

Having said that it is fucking annoying how much BS this girl can blabber without someone actually raising a flag about it. It is slightly horrific to first have a female as the prominent role model in the sport who actually has style,grace,looks in abundance (Miss Gina Carano) and have her replaced with someone who is not only confrontational,abrasive,lacking either style,substance or (let face it) looks. And while everybody around her bend over their backs to make sure she has ever opportunity to shine,while she gets more media attention and money that is warranted she keeps trying to get even more PR by constantly saying dumb stupid shit.

But this all went from an annoyance to simple fucking beyond believe when she started to make light and politicise and issue that is about the suffering of families that lost there fucking children. She should shut her trap about these things and thing for two seconds before tweeting here inherently dumbness into this world.I am kind of wondering why i am not hearing anything from mommy Roussey at this moment. She was so fast to stand by her daughter publicly. But when her daughter makes a fuck up like this there is only total silence.

Admit you made a mistake,swallow some humble pie and learn from the experience. That is what every normal human being would do. Unfortunately this does not seem to be the case with Roussey and that is why i do believe a move like this deserves special mention.

The UFC made her into their fucking postergirl. With that position come certain responsibilities. If she just wants to be another female fighter she can say whatever she wants (though she still would be a dumb cow for posting what she did about the shooting) but since she wanted to be something else she needs to confirm herself and Dana and co at Zuffa should help her along with that process a little.

1/17/13 11:30 AM
The Mammoth
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I WILD EACH IT LOL THAT MEETS THEIR NAKED Phone Post
1/17/13 12:05 PM
mixedmartialfarts
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still a Ronda fan even though I think all these goofball conspiracy videos are pretty fucking tasteless, not to mention debunked.  Some people just love the idea of some grand conspiracy no matter how crazy it is (ie 9/11 perpetrated by the government, moon landing never happened, female orgasms, etc).

1/17/13 12:12 PM
mixedmartialfarts
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atkinson - 
mixedmartialfarts - 

Still a Ronda fan even though I think all these goofball conspiracy videos are pretty fucking tasteless, not to mention debunked.  Some people just love the idea of some grand conspiracy no matter how crazy it is (ie 9/11 perpetrated by the government, moon landing never happened, female orgasms, etc).

Moon landing didnt happen.. late 60's and what? 6 moon landings.. and then not one for the last 40 years.. by any country.

America is full of shit.. oh I mean the American Government is full of shit.

When we start running out of cheese we might go back, but for now we have no good reason to since they stockpiled so much of it during the first trip.

1/17/13 12:19 PM
Nucky

fightharder - 

Yes,

because it is very womanly to actually call it like it is. It went from mere annoying to utter stupidity and frankly utter dumbness at the best of and using an atrocious crime to stir up PR for yourself aka having no fucking soul at the worse.

Rhonda fucked up in the worse way possible. After fucking up in a lesser way the day before. And fucking up a lot of times in the near past. There is pattern,she is just a douchy person who will do anything to get some PR. You have to be realistic about these things.

Cry me a river.

1/17/13 12:21 PM
Nucky

mixedmartialfarts - 

Gulf of Tonkin never happened as well surely all CT's are fake!!!

1/17/13 12:23 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

ObamaCare - 

ahh man the mods here are getting worse and worse

i made a comment about parents never being able to see their kids again while rousey spreads videos that the whole thing was a hoax

said what if we heard her mom passed away and then everyone started saying she is lying and making up a story for publicity

funny how something so simple, without any disrespect or bashing what-so-ever, gets removed.

you guys like to protect rapists and complete assholes

hermes franca was protected up until the final moment he was convicted and even for a few hrs after

irvins being protected

now posters are being censored for posting their respectful opinions on rousey

What's with all the damn censorship???????
1/17/13 12:27 PM
mixedmartialfarts

Ryann Von Doom - 
mixedmartialfarts -

It's funny how you believe everything posed to you. Sad.

And the op wasnt going to watch ronda's fight anyway. Phone Post

... because not believing in 3 specific conspiracies means that I apply no critical thought and blindly accept every bit of data that is spoonfed to me.  When I referenced conspiracy videos I was specifically talking about the Sandy Hook variety (ie the one Ronda shared, the idiotic one about Google dates not matching on certain websites, etc) so maybe that's where the confusion came from.  Either way have a good one.

1/17/13 12:47 PM
bjws

I have to assume you have not watched the video. Watch the video and then tell us if the official reports don't stink a little like BS.
1/17/13 12:52 PM
frederic
574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She still needs to outdo Volkmann's getting the Secret Service involved. Phone Post
1/17/13 1:06 PM
sadisticsoldier
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 1:07 PM
Didn't Rousey say it was interesting? I don't recall her saying she believed it or saying you should believe it. I watch a lot of things I don't believe. In fact there is this whole genre called fiction where author's make shit up. Do you have to believe it is true in order to be interested in it?
1/17/13 1:14 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

MAN UP you overly sensitive vagina! Must not have watched the vid. Phone Post
1/17/13 1:18 PM
jimbonice

Let's agree that Rhonda's a wack job. And between her and the rest of the wing nuts, Jebus freaks and dumb as fuck fighters might make a compelling case for ridicule, but I don't watch mma fights to opine on and engage in intellectual discourse. Fighters just have to beat the other guy up. That's it. If they want to open their mouths, and let the world see what vacuous human beings they are, so what. Its their first amendment right. Phone Post
1/17/13 1:49 PM
ShawnTheBadger
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sadisticsoldier - Didn't Rousey say it was interesting? I don't recall her saying she believed it or saying you should believe it. I watch a lot of things I don't believe. In fact there is this whole genre called fiction where author's make shit up. Do you have to believe it is true in order to be interested in it?

I voted that up(?). I think, I'm not computer interwebs savvy at all.

I actually thought that Atkinson was talking about that latest "Apollo 18." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_18_%28film%29

Good flick, a solid rental. Total conspiracy flick premise. Am I insulting NASA or disrespecting any of our lost astronauts?

I watched that video that Ronda tweeted. Interesting stuff.

Is watching a JFK flick with a conspiracy theory to it in bad taste? Does it insult the Kennedy family?

I do think, and evidence/history supports, that our government does some clear-cut shady shit. Theories about other alleged "shady shit" are therefore interesting whether I believe them, partially believe some of the theory, or believe it is pure horse-pucky.

1/17/13 2:35 PM
6ULDV8
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 2:35 PM
ObamaCare - 

ahh man the mods here are getting worse and worse

i made a comment about parents never being able to see their kids again while rousey spreads videos that the whole thing was a hoax

said what if we heard her mom passed away and then everyone started saying she is lying and making up a story for publicity

funny how something so simple, without any disrespect or bashing what-so-ever, gets removed.

you guys like to protect rapists and complete assholes

hermes franca was protected up until the final moment he was convicted and even for a few hrs after

irvins being protected

now posters are being censored for posting their respectful opinions on rousey

Dude, you really don't get it.

No one said the whole thing was a hoax, but some have suggested that maybe something is not quite right with everything that went down.

There is a great, big, huge difference.

Attacking or slamming Rousey because you went out of your way to go to her Twitter feed and disagree with a video she finds interesting is, well, fucking stupid and retarded.  She posted it on her Twitter, she didn't buy advertising time or anything like that to try to get the word out.

People saying she should just shut up already are saying she should never communicate anything or have any sort of opinion at all, because by God you'll google her every 10 seconds and be scouring her social media to find out if she does, Goddamit!

It's not like she busted into your house while you were having dinner with your family and started screaming this at you all.  You had to go and look for it.

Please don't be this retarded please.  

Thank you

1/17/13 2:35 PM
raf6683

godofmma - At first, her (I won't so much as even type her name now) antics were funny......even when she was being way over the top because it was self-promotion and we all know that works. Better yet, she had the skills to back it up.

She arrived and before she can even start to put it down in the UFC cage, she goes ahead and tweets the unthinkably stupid.

Now all of the conspiracy whack jobs and general fools are jumping on board and either being an apologist for her or just spouting their general belief about some Gov conspiracy to take your guns. Keep on keeping on you freaks, it is your right. I will merely exercise my right to never ever ever support her, or any organization that does.

Thanks lady....you saved me the time and money of ever watching you fight. I wouldn't pay a wooden nickel to walk across the hall to watch you fight nor will I watch a single thing or pay money for anything that would ultimately go to the UFC so long as they employ her.

Fear not though.....there appear to be enough whack jobs and apologists here alone to keep your contract going.

What a punk-bitch. You are going to "boycott" her fights because of her opinions. She never said the video was true, just interesting enough to watch.

Maybe you should take your own advise and keep your opinion to yourself and let the rest of us decide for ourselves.

Fuck you
1/17/13 2:51 PM
raf6683

fightharder - 

Anyways,

I would not pay to watch her regardless. So i guess i am agree with a lot of people on here. I also do not believe MMA is at a level yet that it should garner my interest. And i certainly would not pay to watch it.

Having said that it is fucking annoying how much BS this girl can blabber without someone actually raising a flag about it. It is slightly horrific to first have a female as the prominent role model in the sport who actually has style,grace,looks in abundance (Miss Gina Carano) and have her replaced with someone who is not only confrontational,abrasive,lacking either style,substance or (let face it) looks. And while everybody around her bend over their backs to make sure she has ever opportunity to shine,while she gets more media attention and money that is warranted she keeps trying to get even more PR by constantly saying dumb stupid shit.

But this all went from an annoyance to simple fucking beyond believe when she started to make light and politicise and issue that is about the suffering of families that lost there fucking children. She should shut her trap about these things and thing for two seconds before tweeting here inherently dumbness into this world.I am kind of wondering why i am not hearing anything from mommy Roussey at this moment. She was so fast to stand by her daughter publicly. But when her daughter makes a fuck up like this there is only total silence.

Admit you made a mistake,swallow some humble pie and learn from the experience. That is what every normal human being would do. Unfortunately this does not seem to be the case with Roussey and that is why i do believe a move like this deserves special mention.

The UFC made her into their fucking postergirl. With that position come certain responsibilities. If she just wants to be another female fighter she can say whatever she wants (though she still would be a dumb cow for posting what she did about the shooting) but since she wanted to be something else she needs to confirm herself and Dana and co at Zuffa should help her along with that process a little.

"I also do not believe MMA is at a level yet that it should garner my interest. And i certainly would not pay to watch it."

....yet you found your way to this forum and feel that we should give a shit about what you think???

You are saying that you are a fan of MMA websites and watch interviews of fighters but dont actually watch MMA?? How does that work? douche.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.