UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Won't pay a dime to watch her now

1/17/13 8:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ruggets4nuggets
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 8:42 PM
<blockquote>godofmma - Many of you are correct.....I could just not post about my disgust and plans of not paying in protest, but that is just not the American way now is it? <br /><br />No, I would much prefer to keep this as a topic of interest until it is picked up and run with by someone in the mainstream media so Dana will be forced to address it, laying bare his feelings on the subject. <br /><br />If she gets a pass, he is a flat out hypocrite. If he slams her, at least he would done something to maintain some face and integrity for both himself as well as the organization, perhaps teaching her a valuable lesson in the meantime. She, just like Anderson, Bones, Cain etc. are obligated to think beyond their own face when you are propped up by an organization of this caliber. <br /><br />My point is, if she was a nobody then nobody would care. But she isn't, so she has got to know better or be taught to know when to keep your trap shut when it affects so much beyond just her, extremely poor taste not even considered. I have no intention of giving her the free pass so many others here are willing to provide. To each their own.<br /><br /></blockquote><br /> What Ronda fuckin Rousey post on Twitter affects absolutely no one, get a life. Stfu and don't buy it if you have a problem. Get off your soap box D-bag, your not half as important as your think you are
1/17/13 8:43 PM
Stephen Singelton

Am i the only one who came here expecting pics of a half naked woman?

1/17/13 8:53 PM
Kingofny23
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blah blah blah, but did you watch that video you fucking lemming OP? Phone Post
1/17/13 9:30 PM
LardArseScaretyCat

I've been around the forum for a few months and registered just to ask OP: WHO CARES?!

Wishing you everything you wish for other people, like a religious nutcase: an eye for an eye!

Cheerio and lighten up haha.
1/18/13 12:54 AM
AmblingAlp

TheOne - She didn't even say she agrees with the video just that it was INTERESTING. It's just a bunch of haters grasping at straws.

godofmma still loves cock.

I've seen this posted a few times now. You guys can't possibly be this dumb! Obviously to post something that controversial with no other disclaimers she bought into a lot of it.
1/18/13 1:19 AM
theshooter
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone who would not watch a fighter because they questioned an official government story, especially since it is documented that government officials lie on a regular basis, is an idiot.

Wow, this shows you how indoctrinated some people are in state worship. Anyone dares to question the government and they throw a hissy fit.
1/18/13 1:22 AM
soremano

theshooter - Anyone who would not watch a fighter because they questioned an official government story, especially since it is documented that government officials lie on a regular basis, is an idiot.

Wow, this shows you how indoctrinated some people are in state worship. Anyone dares to question the government and they throw a hissy fit.

why are there so many of you dumbfucks out there

1/18/13 1:24 AM
soremano

still supporting rousey though, it's like finding someone you like is a conspiracy theorist, its disappointing but what can you do, she is an awesome fighter and love her aggressive attitude about things

1/18/13 2:44 AM
UGCTT_mousetrap
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -
caposa -

Bendo was retweeting the same garbage yesterday, although he seems to just RT everything.

Yeah koreans seem to do that a lot Phone Post
Wtf? Phone Post
1/18/13 3:03 AM
Bromovich
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mousetrap -
superCalo -
caposa -

Bendo was retweeting the same garbage yesterday, although he seems to just RT everything.

Yeah koreans seem to do that a lot Phone Post
Wtf? Phone Post
lol Phone Post
1/18/13 7:01 AM
RPBJJ
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait... Her fight is a PPV? Phone Post
1/18/13 7:12 AM
NomadWoodsman
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her name is Robert Paulson! Her name is Robert Paulson! Phone Post
1/18/13 7:15 AM
NomadWoodsman
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get a fuckin' life pal Phone Post
1/18/13 8:14 AM
TeamRenzo4Life

Sandy vagina man has a sandy vagina.

WAAAH I HATE RR WAAAAH!!!
JOIN ME IN MY RAGE!
1/18/13 9:02 AM
monkybus
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boycotting the UFC is not the answer. Even if a single fighter's believe or action hurt my feelings what about the other fighters thats trying to make a living. I'm not a big advocate of mass punishment.

If she really is a shitty person it will catch up with her. Look at Georges. Besides being the champ he's making bank with sponsorships because everyone loves him. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.