UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> donald hoover(fraud)

1/18/13 11:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In.

1/18/13 11:38 AM
baby-silverback
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm out of Lafayette

Hello Mr Britto! Phone Post
1/18/13 12:29 PM
illini89i
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

baby-silverback - I'm out of Lafayette

Hello Mr Britto! Phone Post
Buddy, everyone knows where you're out of. Lol
You're kind of a big deal Phone Post
1/18/13 12:30 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/18/13 1:00 PM
DeuceDroppin

^^^^ Don't be a hater. A win is a win!! Phone Post
1/18/13 1:06 PM
boulder40
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

baby-silverback - Boulder, who are you? Phone Post
If you don't know your ass better ask some-.... Oh wait you we're asking someone...I'm am the alpha, the omega and all that other cool stuff but mostly just jimmy jenkins Phone Post
1/18/13 1:09 PM
boulder40
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/13 1:19 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN -
boulder40 - For those that didn't know: here is a list of all of Donald Hoover's "fights" in Chronological fight order:
(a)= Ammy
(P)pro...
check out the flip flopping
10/14/2006 Donald Hoover makes his Mma debut fighting not once but twice in the same night:

10/14/2006
W/vs. James Adams(a)
10/14/2006
L/vs. Ricky duncan(a)
12/11/2006
W/vs. William Wilcox (Pro)
01/16/2007
W/vs. Arthur brooks(a)
02/13/2007
W/vs. Chris hubbard(p)
03/20/2007
W/vs. Dustin dennison(p)
11/10/2007
W/vs. Dustin dennison(a)
YES THAT'S RIGHT HE FOUGHT THE SAME GUY TWICE ONCE FOR MONEY AND A SECOND TIME FOR FREE...I'd like to point out that both ended the same way and in the exact same time as well(weird)
03/16/2008
W/vs. James sizemore(a)
05/03/2008
W/vs. Zach smith(a)
07/21/2008
W/vs. abner contreras (a)
08/03/2008
W/vs. James Ellis (p)
09/13/2008
W/vs. brad kelly(p)
09/26/2008
L/vs. Anthony waldridge(p)
All of thes fights with the exception of 2 happened on Indiana ring rumble shows(which Hoover was the promoter or co promoter of. The 2 that didn't were urban gladiators(which was his show) and the lfc(which he was matchmaking for at the time)... I know at least one of these fights didn't happen because I fought on a card the same night in Muncie and he was there.
Now some of you on here might say this is fighter bashing, but i assure you it isnt. in order to be fighter bashing i would have to be talking about a fighter....this guy is about as much of a fighter as i am a lightweight. yes did fight once in an ammy show here in indy back in like o5-06 and got beat pretty easily. he even went as far as to have a 17-3 shirt made at one time

Hey big man... good to see you post here.. esp a hoover thread...  Look @ the days of the weeks on those "fights".. Who has low-budget shows on Tuesday nights?..lol.  He had a promoters account on here and entered his own fights. I have posted about this before... even offered Hoover $500 cash for a fight pic or video of him..NOTTA..  He did get arrested for beating his wife down (not sure if he was victorious in that one).

Have you seen his wife? She is bigger than him, and I don't mean she's a big girl because it doesn't take much to be bigger than a twig. And I saw him after that encounter, if I remember right she blacked his eye and bloodied his nose pretty bad Phone Post
1/18/13 2:49 PM
baby-silverback
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHAHAHAHAHA...^

At 5'5" not much of a BIG deal. I try fly under the radar ;) Phone Post
1/18/13 3:23 PM
TKOhYeah
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd Phone Post
1/18/13 3:31 PM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

** Nothing in the TOS about FAKE fighter bashing.

Nope not at all Phone Post
1/18/13 3:50 PM
tinytuffnutz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
1/18/13 4:05 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let him bang bro Phone Post
1/18/13 4:56 PM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl9Dvov_kXc

Hoover and Scott Belvins trash-talking over a make-believe title... Classic!

I was there when Hoover called him out. Was fightin for FCFS in Ft Wayne that night. Was classic bullshittery Phone Post
1/18/13 5:00 PM
RickStorm
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 

lol

1/18/13 5:06 PM
tylerthebear

RickStorm -
THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 

lol

Lol thats the 1 Phone Post
1/18/13 5:30 PM
smythdawg

4 Later Phone Post
1/18/13 6:09 PM
DeuceDroppin

I thought that you guys were joking about the Blevins/Hoover thing until I watched the video!!! Holy shit!! Too damn funny to make up!!

What ever happened? Absolutely nothing? Phone Post
1/18/13 7:27 PM
tylerthebear

DeuceDroppin - I thought that you guys were joking about the Blevins/Hoover thing until I watched the video!!! Holy shit!! Too damn funny to make up!!

The ICC event they was supposed to fight at Hoover showed up but then refused to fight about 1hr before it was supposed to happen. Said something bout Myron wouldnt pay him even though Hoover said he was doin it for free Phone Post
1/18/13 8:31 PM
DeuceDroppin

tylerthebear -
DeuceDroppin - I thought that you guys were joking about the Blevins/Hoover thing until I watched the video!!! Holy shit!! Too damn funny to make up!!

The ICC event they was supposed to fight at Hoover showed up but then refused to fight about 1hr before it was supposed to happen. Said something bout Myron wouldnt pay him even though Hoover said he was doin it for free Phone Post
Wait...I think I'm missing something. You're telling me that he was scared to fight "Lion Heart"???? Bbbbbbbbbwwwwwwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
1/18/13 9:18 PM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Joel how are things going ?
1/18/13 10:35 PM
tylerthebear

DeuceDroppin -
tylerthebear -

Wait...I think I'm missing something. You're telling me that he was scared to fight "Lion Heart"???? Bbbbbbbbbwwwwwwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
Lol might b. I just think he doesnt want to fight period Phone Post
1/18/13 10:35 PM
tylerthebear

DeuceDroppin -
tylerthebear -

Lol might b. I just think he doesnt want to fight period Phone Post
1/19/13 6:02 AM
boulder40

Just about the Same thing that happens to Hoover anytime he is supposed to fight...or anytime there's a hot naked chick in front of him....nothing!!!(twice I think that's happened) Phone Post
1/19/13 3:15 PM
baby-silverback

True statement...^

Artie, doing great brother! Staying on the grind, if I'm not at work I'm at the gym. Hope you're doing well! Phone Post
1/19/13 3:17 PM
tylerthebear

THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

1. I would love to hear Belvins side of the story (even feels weird typing it ) ... IMO-- Hoover "calling out" Belvins then d-tucking is a verbal submission (round 1  0:00)  and should recieve consideration for being added to his forged record.

2. Why has Donald Hoover always posted under the name provinggroundsmma on here ? Certainly with an impressive pro record like that he should be worthy of a green name. You would think as a promoter/trainer/facebook fighter he would want it to be known that he was once (might still be) a very established pro mma figher. He has known how the green names work for years, esp since he has had a promoters account numerous times and would update fight results, etc.  Hmmmmmmm

Blevins is just as delirious as Hoover so even if he did give his side it wouldn't make sense lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.