UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> donald hoover(fraud)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/19/13 10:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
boulder40
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

1. I would love to hear Belvins side of the story (even feels weird typing it ) ... IMO-- Hoover "calling out" Belvins then d-tucking is a verbal submission (round 1  0:00)  and should recieve consideration for being added to his forged record.

2. Why has Donald Hoover always posted under the name provinggroundsmma on here ? Certainly with an impressive pro record like that he should be worthy of a green name. You would think as a promoter/trainer/facebook fighter he would want it to be known that he was once (might still be) a very established pro mma figher. He has known how the green names work for years, esp since he has had a promoters account numerous times and would update fight results, etc.  Hmmmmmmm

I just figured out the green name thing about 2 weeks ago I had a fighter account just not a green name... Didn't know it was something I had to do myself.. And I was at the "call out that rocked Mma" it was pretty epic! Phone Post
1/19/13 10:23 PM
boulder40
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThEUniT - Dude gave up the World Championship and offered to fight for free. The CHAMP deserves respect.. Phone Post
The funniest part about that title other than the fact it was non existent...was the fact that it was white outed and then markered and that was the final result Phone Post
1/20/13 8:06 PM
tylerthebear
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
2/3/13 1:47 PM
tylerthebear
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/13/15 8:43 AM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check his record now...  After all of those impressive pro and ammy fights <some on the same night.. pro and ammy both>..  He fights an absolute turd. This makes a ton of sense.

I have wanted to fight this fake ass woman beating POS for years. He ducks, dodges, retires, claims to be pro, etc.

Well, The Cal is on you Hoover. I am ready... I'll fight on your buddy's show, doesn't matter.

What will really happen is he will show up on here under one of his fake accounts... Say he will fight, if it even makes it to weigh-ins he will have some BS family death, sore tooth, or some other made up story to escape the beating he has coming. But it will give him some good facebook posts leading up to backing out of a fight with me..

weight is no issue.. 

1/13/15 9:04 AM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/13/15 9:13 AM
DalyDentedDecimated'sDome
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub...love these stories about sleazebags getting outed.  Big salute to the guys who do the detective work.

1/13/15 9:17 AM
GOREILLAMAN CAWK COMMANDER
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
1/13/15 9:42 AM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 

sub...love these stories about sleazebags getting outed.  Big salute to the guys who do the detective work.

His cronnies will get the word to him...

If i have to drive to his house, aprt, underpass...  and video to post here..

I am going to try anything i can to get this fake to fight < except agree to pay medical bills.. it will be bad>

1/13/15 11:46 AM
CArcher
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 

I am going to try anything i can to get this fake to fight < except agree to pay medical bills.. it will be bad>

TTT for this guy.
1/13/15 11:52 AM
ECC170

Edited: 01/13/15 11:53 AM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 

I didnt know you were in the manure business broski...youll need two pair of fight gloves handling that piece of shit...I clown em every time i see him...he should get his own show on comedy central cuz hes the biggest joke in the state..Turd Bucket...does this count as fighter bashing or since im a,fighter does it cancel out? Either way fk em
1/13/15 11:55 AM
AlphaTardTravisFan
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
1/13/15 12:15 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN

ECC170 - 
THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 

I didnt know you were in the manure business broski...youll need two pair of fight gloves handling that piece of shit...I clown em every time i see him...he should get his own show on comedy central cuz hes the biggest joke in the state..Turd Bucket...does this count as fighter bashing or since im a,fighter does it cancel out? Either way fk em

look @ his latest fight...  turd city

Def a POS,  we have a history.. starting when i took his LFC job and made something of the promotion again. But it looks like he is fighting again.. and is truly a 1-0 ammy.

I have beefed up and am no longer a midget fighter .. so if he has any balls @ all... weight is not a problem

maybe he will get in the cage with this old dude

He isn't going to be hard to find... prolly the next low budget kick-boxing or mma show in Ind.

1/13/15 12:20 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN

btw-- nothing personal against the guy Hoover just had his first real fight against.. i have never seen him or him fight .. just going by the 26 seconds avg of his fights.. when Hoover is supposed to be some black belt ninja with all these crazy subs and pro wins, etc.

so i guess the guy Hoover just fought is more of a can than anything.

1/13/15 12:26 PM
ECC170

Seriously for all you ppl,reading this and wanting a good sense of this guy...A poor mans dirtball version of Frank Dux..with a hint of scott blevins gym bag
1/13/15 12:52 PM
H Bomb

tylerthebear - 
THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl9Dvov_kXc

Hoover and Scott Belvins trash-talking over a make-believe title... Classic!

I was there when Hoover called him out. Was fightin for FCFS in Ft Wayne that night. Was classic bullshittery Phone Post

Same here. Of all the smaller events i have been to, this one always stands out in my mind mainly for the blevins/hoover thing. but, alot of other awesome shit went down that night.
1/13/15 1:02 PM
H Bomb

RickStorm - 
THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl9Dvov_kXc

Hoover and Scott Belvins trash-talking over a make-believe title... Classic!

lol

holy shit, i cant believe there is video of this!

i was at this event and it was a pretty interesting night. in the parking lot of a strip club in fort wayne,IN. this was roughly 2 or 3 years before indiana had started regulating MMA.

if memory serves me correctly blevins paraded the belt around for a while on social media claiming he won it in a legit manner. fast forward a few years and blevins is on the front page of the paper after being arrested for some disgusting things.
1/13/15 1:43 PM
ECC170

Yea scummy promoters are right behind chomos and thieves...who am i kiddn scummy promoters are thieves
1/13/15 1:44 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN

HA HA

1/13/15 1:44 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN

JOE YORK IS IN DISBELIEF

1/14/15 6:32 PM
boulder40

If you guys could please send kirik an email. I have asked to correct hovers record to what it should be, by his rom admissions. I've known Hoover since prolly 2002-2003 and he's ALWAYS been full of shit!! Phone Post 3.0
1/14/15 9:04 PM
tylerthebear

boulder40 - If you guys could please send kirik an email. I have asked to correct hovers record to what it should be, by his rom admissions. I've known Hoover since prolly 2002-2003 and he's ALWAYS been full of shit!! Phone Post 3.0
Thread is golden lol Phone Post 3.0
1/14/15 9:15 PM
Fabes
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundSkillz.com, Asst. Regional Mgr.
boulder40 - If you guys could please send kirik an email. I have asked to correct hovers record to what it should be, by his rom admissions. I've known Hoover since prolly 2002-2003 and he's ALWAYS been full of shit!! Phone Post 3.0
Email me the details and I'll take care of it. Phone Post 3.0
1/16/15 7:45 PM
boulder40

Fabes -
Email me the details and I'll take care of it. Phone Post 3.0
What's your email good sir?! Phone Post 3.0
1/16/15 10:27 PM
BigDave88
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boulder40 -
THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

1. I would love to hear Belvins side of the story (even feels weird typing it ) ... IMO-- Hoover "calling out" Belvins then d-tucking is a verbal submission (round 1  0:00)  and should recieve consideration for being added to his forged record.

2. Why has Donald Hoover always posted under the name provinggroundsmma on here ? Certainly with an impressive pro record like that he should be worthy of a green name. You would think as a promoter/trainer/facebook fighter he would want it to be known that he was once (might still be) a very established pro mma figher. He has known how the green names work for years, esp since he has had a promoters account numerous times and would update fight results, etc.  Hmmmmmmm

I just figured out the green name thing about 2 weeks ago I had a fighter account just not a green name... Didn't know it was something I had to do myself.. And I was at the "call out that rocked Mma" it was pretty epic! Phone Post
Lmao... this is good Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.