UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> donald hoover(fraud)

1/19/13 4:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThEUniT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude gave up the World Championship and offered to fight for free. The CHAMP deserves respect.. Phone Post
1/19/13 10:21 PM
boulder40
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

1. I would love to hear Belvins side of the story (even feels weird typing it ) ... IMO-- Hoover "calling out" Belvins then d-tucking is a verbal submission (round 1  0:00)  and should recieve consideration for being added to his forged record.

2. Why has Donald Hoover always posted under the name provinggroundsmma on here ? Certainly with an impressive pro record like that he should be worthy of a green name. You would think as a promoter/trainer/facebook fighter he would want it to be known that he was once (might still be) a very established pro mma figher. He has known how the green names work for years, esp since he has had a promoters account numerous times and would update fight results, etc.  Hmmmmmmm

I just figured out the green name thing about 2 weeks ago I had a fighter account just not a green name... Didn't know it was something I had to do myself.. And I was at the "call out that rocked Mma" it was pretty epic! Phone Post
1/19/13 10:23 PM
boulder40
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThEUniT - Dude gave up the World Championship and offered to fight for free. The CHAMP deserves respect.. Phone Post
The funniest part about that title other than the fact it was non existent...was the fact that it was white outed and then markered and that was the final result Phone Post
1/20/13 8:06 PM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
2/3/13 1:47 PM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.