UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN 2Jupes!!! JUPES2! RED ALERT!!!!

1/16/13 3:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In order for us to say something about your wife, you have to pinky promise to break up with her AT LEAST 22 times on Twitter and 14 times on Facebook....THEN, I'll bet my Bears tickets you'll get a few comments...

Deal?

1/16/13 3:27 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -

Some threads got deleted, it's all a blur, I have no idea wtf is happening right now, so confused.

My subconscious is channeling Towelie right now.

"Man, I don't even know what's goin' on right now..." Phone Post
1/16/13 3:28 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 

In order for us to say something about your wife, you have to pinky promise to break up with her AT LEAST 22 times on Twitter and 14 times on Facebook....THEN, I'll bet my Bears tickets you'll get a few comments...

Deal?

Sure, the only life change required will be creating a Twitter account, the pattern will otherwise play itself out naturally.  If you'd like, work in something about her having worked as an engineer at a window company, that would be nice.

1/16/13 3:29 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Jupes posts on every page of this thread. This thread could get up to page 888 for all I care...

I'll just drone on, pretending that he has never shown up once. But then I'll hate him for posting a thread 2 1/2 yrs from now saying: "This is for the 2Jupes Army....check out my websites www.2jupes.com, www.twitter.com/2jupes2many

1/16/13 3:29 PM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -

Someone say something about my wife, anyone, just do it, sooner the better.  Worse the better so I can fuel something upwards of a four year absence from this thread, then maybe TTT it in four years and I'll post a tilde

Oh your wife? Yea I heard shes a real nice lafy, a classy broad

COME AT ME BRO Phone Post
1/16/13 3:30 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -

Someone say something about my wife, anyone, just do it, sooner the better.  Worse the better so I can fuel something upwards of a four year absence from this thread, then maybe TTT it in four years and I'll post a tilde

Your wife's a Bigfoot, isn't she Gus? Phone Post
2JupitersTooMany
1749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish myself would tell my self how I am feeling right now.

2JupitersTooMany

You guys better dial it down or I'm leaving this thread.

1/16/13 3:33 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Jimmy Rustler - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

post pics of her boobs

if they are nice i will compliment, of they are ugly i will insult her

I did that once at her prompting while drinking sake and eating sushi, the thread is out there somewhere, I may have had it deleted, have to run a conflict check on my right brain.

1/16/13 3:37 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -
Jimmy Rustler - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

post pics of her boobs

if they are nice i will compliment, of they are ugly i will insult her

I did that once at her prompting while drinking sake and eating sushi, the thread is out there somewhere, I may have had it deleted, have to run a conflict check on my right brain.

Pics of you eating sushi or GTFO Phone Post
1/16/13 3:38 PM
suess
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome

1/16/13 4:41 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what the fuck is going on here?
1/16/13 4:43 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I come to find out that mods are censoring 2jupes, I'm going back to fucking Sherdog.

Dark times are upon us, frens.
1/16/13 4:48 PM
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 
TryhardNobody - This place is starting to remind me of sherdog. I was gona say that in the other thread that got deleted.......was going to say "if this was sherdog they would have deleted the first thread, deleted any future thread mentioning it, and dubbed everyone who whined".

cliffs: OP def a fag

13'ers gonna 13

omg you joined way back in 11! Who was the president back then? Did they have color tvs? How much did milk cost? stfu

woah woah woah
calm your jimmies, young one.
1/16/13 4:49 PM
2JupitersTooMany

The easiest way for the mods to censor me is to give me the power to ban myself.  Eventually my self loathing would clean up the mess on its on.

1/16/13 4:51 PM
Porkchop

2JupitersTooMany - 

Some threads got deleted, it's all a blur, I have no idea wtf is happening right now, so confused.

Until?
1/16/13 4:59 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Decaders gonna decade

1/16/13 5:06 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 
TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 
TryhardNobody - This place is starting to remind me of sherdog. I was gona say that in the other thread that got deleted.......was going to say "if this was sherdog they would have deleted the first thread, deleted any future thread mentioning it, and dubbed everyone who whined".

13'ers gonna 13

omg you joined way back in 11! Who was the president back then? Did they have color tvs? How much did milk cost? stfu

woah woah woah

Ok bro ill try. Im glad you said something because i was about to pick up your dad and beat you with him. But i guess i wont now since you pretty much apologized.

Jupes maybe you can help with this???
I found a pic of TryhardNobody but can't post it.
http://robotpirateninja.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/inet_tough_guy.jpg

Thanks in advance to you or any other blue namer who helps out.
1/16/13 5:10 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler -

Hmm im trying to figure out if OP is a fag or not

If you don't get it then somebody needs to bump a certain thread for you! Phone Post
1/16/13 5:11 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

TryhardNobody - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 
TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 
TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 

13'ers gonna 13

woah woah woah

Ok bro ill try. Im glad you said something because i was about to pick up your dad and beat you with him. But i guess i wont now since you pretty much apologized.

Jupes maybe you can help with this???
I found a pic of TryhardNobody but can't post it.
http://robotpirateninja.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/inet_tough_guy.jpg

Thanks in advance to you or any other blue namer who helps out.

"i like to post pictures but i cant afford to buy an account where i can actually do it. Can someone please do it for me? I will wash your car window with my squeegee thank you"

What's wrong with washing car windows? I have to make a buck or two one way or another. What's it like being an internet tough guy?
1/16/13 5:14 PM
Joe_Drogan420

MostUGersAreGhey, I appreciate your post, but it seems you have mistakenly posted my picture instead of TryhardNobody.

Here's a photo TryhardNobody's mother recently shared on her facebook wall:
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1343/08/1343089137602.jpg

Alas, I too cannot afford the treasured blue account so if one of you sacred community members could help me out I would be of the utmost gratefulness.
1/16/13 5:16 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Joe_Drogan420 - MostUGersAreGhey, I appreciate your post, but it seems you have mistakenly posted my picture instead of TryhardNobody.

Here's a photo TryhardNobody's mother recently shared on her facebook wall:
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1343/08/1343089137602.jpg

Alas, I too cannot afford the treasured blue account so if one of you sacred community members could help me out I would be of the utmost gratefulness.

My bad Joe, I guess I was confused. You going to be washing windows tonight too? I just want to make sure I don't step on your toes or take any of your biz away from you.
1/16/13 5:17 PM
CNewton317

In for "jupes" leaving..the ug will b a better place Phone Post
1/16/13 5:17 PM
likatiga
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can you guys take the faggotry elsewhere?

there is a serious rally going on somewhere around here
1/16/13 5:20 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Who's not serious here? I'm 100% behind the cause bro!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.