UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN 2Jupes!!! JUPES2! RED ALERT!!!!

1/16/13 5:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CNewton317 -  In for "jupes" leaving..the ug will b a better place Phone Post

But the outside world would be worse, so take it like a man bro.

1/16/13 5:25 PM
MostUGersAreGhey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TryhardNobody - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 
TryhardNobody - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 
TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 
TryhardNobody - 
Joe_Drogan420 - 
TryhardNobody - This place is starting to remind me of sherdog. I was gona say that in the other thread that got deleted.......was going to say "if this was sherdog they would have deleted the first thread, deleted any future thread mentioning it, and dubbed everyone who whined".

cliffs: OP def a fag

13'ers gonna 13

omg you joined way back in 11! Who was the president back then? Did they have color tvs? How much did milk cost? stfu

woah woah woah
calm your jimmies, young one.

Ok bro ill try. Im glad you said something because i was about to pick up your dad and beat you with him. But i guess i wont now since you pretty much apologized.

Jupes maybe you can help with this???
I found a pic of TryhardNobody but can't post it.
http://robotpirateninja.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/inet_tough_guy.jpg

Thanks in advance to you or any other blue namer who helps out.

"i like to post pictures but i cant afford to buy an account where i can actually do it. Can someone please do it for me? I will wash your car window with my squeegee thank you"

What's wrong with washing car windows? I have to make a buck or two one way or another. What's it like being an internet tough guy?

its awesome. im pretty much the toughest guy in my whole living room. i look over at my goldfish and they know whats up. they swim to the back of the tank like bitches

I'm going to guess the goldfish are some of the few friends you probably have, you should consider being nicer to them.
1/16/13 5:27 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Edited: 01/16/13 5:27 PM
Oh yeah, I bet you feel like a man bullying those innocent, defenseless goldfish don't you?

DON'T YOU?!!

I bet you wouldn't have the balls to look over at me in real life.

I know guys like you. Internet tough guys, walking around all big and bad. Getting all the girls, playing football, putting nerds in trash cans. Well fuck you guy this isn't real life this is the internet. You can't touch me on here.
1/16/13 5:28 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

calm down, 13er.
1/16/13 5:32 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Thanks, I always wanted a goldfish named after me.
1/16/13 5:34 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quit fucking quoting each other and having your circle jerk!
1/16/13 5:34 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf i go to refresh 2 jupes thread that i posted on during my lunch break and its gone
1/16/13 5:35 PM
Tank by gogoplata

show no mercy - wtf i go to refresh 2 jupes thread that i posted on during my lunch break and its gone

same thing happened to me, bro.
1/16/13 5:38 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

show no mercy - wtf i go to refresh 2 jupes thread that i posted on during my lunch break and its gone

Not sure what thread you're referring to.

1/16/13 5:39 PM
likatiga
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mods please delete post #s: 15, 19, 31, 35, 48, 51, 53, 54, 56, 62, 64 & 67 from this thread.

a word of advice though, start at the higher number because # 35 is no longer # 35 once you delete # 15.
1/16/13 5:41 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

likatiga - mods please delete post #s: 15, 19, 31, 35, 48, 51, 53, 54, 56, 62, 64 & 67 from this thread.

a word of advice though, start at the higher number because # 35 is no longer # 35 once you delete # 15.

Come on mods do it for him, you did for your other buddy. What was his name again? Avellan? Avello? Something like that right? I'm still pretty new to the MMA scene and don't remember the exact name. ;)
1/16/13 5:41 PM
Tank by gogoplata

TryhardNobody - 
Tank by gogoplata - quit fucking quoting each other and having your circle jerk!

cmon bro you cant make a circle with 2 ppl. if you joined in we could make a triangle though. sounds sexy. guy-angle. tri-dangle

You already had three people in the same quotes.
1/16/13 5:43 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

I made a thread bitching about that happening and that thread didn't last long either.
1/16/13 5:52 PM
Tank by gogoplata

it was you, Joe Drogan and MostUGersareGhey. 1+1+1=?
1/16/13 5:53 PM
Tank by gogoplata

anyway.

Mods, you may delete my posts and you may delete my username, but you will never delete my spirit!

Remember this day! Remember the Alamo!
1/16/13 6:01 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Tank by gogoplata - it was you, Joe Drogan and MostUGersareGhey. 1+1+1=?

I'm about 95% sure the answer is 4. Am I right??
1/16/13 6:04 PM
Tank by gogoplata

yes.
1/16/13 6:06 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

NICE!! I always told mom she was wrong when she called me retard and told her I was smarter than she gave me credit for. If only that bitch could see me now.
1/16/13 6:07 PM
Tank by gogoplata

link her this thread and tell her to support 2jupes cause.
1/16/13 6:11 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

She's dead, if she was alive I'd throw it in her face that I knew that 1+1+1=4. "Now what mom???"
1/16/13 6:12 PM
juicer
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jupesville. Phone Post
1/16/13 6:18 PM
Tank by gogoplata

MostUGersAreGhey - She's dead, if she was alive I'd throw it in her face that I knew that 1+1+1=4. "Now what mom???"

my mistake, brotha.
1/16/13 6:50 PM
the geek
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe_Drogan420 -
TryhardNobody - This place is starting to remind me of sherdog. I was gona say that in the other thread that got deleted.......was going to say "if this was sherdog they would have deleted the first thread, deleted any future thread mentioning it, and dubbed everyone who whined".

cliffs: OP def a fag

13'ers gonna 13
They're called teeners... Phone Post
1/16/13 7:26 PM
Tank by gogoplata

too close to tenors, imo. Plus, what will you do when the influx of 14ers rolls around?
1/16/13 7:34 PM
Tank by gogoplata

Jimmy Rustler - 
TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore - 
Jimmy Rustler -
likatiga - what are you babbling about, Jimmy Rustler?

well, normally OP is a fag... but im not sure in this case

Whereas you ALWAYS take it up the ass.

Fag. Phone Post

stop menstrating

let's all calm the fuck down

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.