UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Unrestricted - How A UFC Event Happens

1/17/13 2:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Geoffy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you make it work outside the US pls? would love to see those episodes

thnx
1/17/13 2:17 PM
Smellde Gluve
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geoffy - Can you make it work outside the US pls? would love to see those episodes

thnx

Me 2. Have no way of getting Fuel in this country.

1/17/13 2:21 PM
FUEL TV
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Most UFC On TV, fuel.tv/getfueltv
downUndies - Can't watch is Australia.
Why do they do that?
What is the exact reason?

Unforunately, there are international restrictions that we must abide by. We're always trying to get as much worldwide viewable content as we can! 

1/17/13 2:43 PM
Tap In
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
FUEL TV - 

If you missed UFC Unrestricted or don't have FUEL TV, we've gotten the green light to post the ENTIRE full-length episode up on the FUEL TV website. 'Unrestricted' is an absolute MUST for any UFC fan. Enjoy :)

CLICK HERE for UFC Unrestricted

Where do I get one of those awesome coffee mugs you guys gave Ariel?

1/17/13 2:45 PM
Delightone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV -
Why do they do that?

Unforunately, there are international restrictions that we must abide by. We're always trying to get as much worldwide viewable content as we can! 

Who's putting these restrictions up?
UFC,Fuel, or some other party because UFC is an international brand and here in the netherlands there is no other way to get this content but the internet. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:54 PM
FUEL TV

Edited: 01/17/13 3:02 PM
Delightone - 
FUEL TV -
Why do they do that?

UFC,Fuel, or some other party because UFC is an international brand and here in the netherlands there is no other way to get this content but the internet. Phone Post

It's part of the terms of the deal made between FOX/NewsCorp and the UFC, so both parties are responsible. UFC may be an international brand, but we're a US network. Until FUEL TV becomes an international brand as well (which will only happen through increased distribution that we attain through things like fans requesting FUEL from their cable provider) the restrictions will likely remain the same.

Trust us, we're doing everything we can to get as much content for MMA fans outside the US as we can!

1/17/13 3:00 PM
FUEL TV

Tap In - 
Tap In - 
FUEL TV - 

If you missed UFC Unrestricted or don't have FUEL TV, we've gotten the green light to post the ENTIRE full-length episode up on the FUEL TV website. 'Unrestricted' is an absolute MUST for any UFC fan. Enjoy :)

Describe said mug in vivid detail. Ariel is a connoisseur of the mug game and has many, many mugs.  

1/17/13 3:07 PM
Galanis
1211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wanted to let you guys know this was one of the best documentaries I have seen on MMA in the past few years. Really loved the fact I got an inside look at 148, such a big event. The way this was shot, edited, etc, was just amazing. It had the feel of a UFC Primetime (which is always great), but seeing all of these things was just awesome. PLEASE do a lot more of these! Man I wish I got Fuel here :-/ Keep up the good work

1/17/13 3:16 PM
Geoffy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV - 
Delightone - 
FUEL TV -
Why do they do that?

It's part of the terms of the deal made between FOX/NewsCorp and the UFC, so both parties are responsible. UFC may be an international brand, but we're a US network. Until FUEL TV becomes an international brand as well (which will only happen through increased distribution that we attain through things like fans requesting FUEL from their cable provider) the restrictions will likely remain the same.

Trust us, we're doing everything we can to get as much content for MMA fans outside the US as we can!

So nothing is gonna change the coming years then? Isnt it good for ur brand that we are able to watch it in europe, which means more exposure for both Fuel.tv, Fox, UFC and all the related Sponsors?

Or should we ask someone to copy and upload it somewhere else...

Been reading comments that this is oné of the best docu's around atm ... its a shame you arent able to release it for the audiance outside of the US

Hope this mather can be resolved soon or ill have to find a new ProxyMate prog that works on ur website :)
1/17/13 3:46 PM
Legalize It
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV - 
aaronlynton - I'd like to see a full Roundtable episode online.. please

We're working on it :)

this right here...
1/17/13 5:10 PM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV - 
Delightone - 
FUEL TV -
Why do they do that?

I thought the Fuel brand is dead on its feet anyway, since it's going to change names to Fox Sports 2 or something? I'm sure I read that.

And a good thing too, since outside of the US we all hate Fuel, even more than we hate your George W Bush and your Bic Mac, we curse the name Fuel TV and throw up our hands to Allah praying for your destruction

Here in the UK there's an FX channel, recently rebranded to Fox+. So it's a FOX/NewsCorp channel, and it's on Sky which is also NewsCorp owned. So why is there zero UFC content on this channel?

Instead their rebrand is promoting the UK premiere of Louie... season 1. Yes season ONE, 'debuting' in the UK .... soon! LOL. What do these people say in their meetings I wonder. "Let's just pretend there isn't an internet?"
1/17/13 5:18 PM
Letibleu
1713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV - 
Tap In - 
Tap In - 
FUEL TV - 

Describe said mug in vivid detail. Ariel is a connoisseur of the mug game and has many, many mugs.  

It was this mug

1/17/13 5:29 PM
sacredhate
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV was denied entry into Canada in 2011 by CRTC. bunch a slack jawed faggots...

"The regulator denied an application by Rogers Communication to add Fox Cable Networks’ Fuel TV to Canadian cable and satellite TV schedules on grounds it competes with an existing HD cable channel, High Fidelity HD’s Radx, which is devoted to risk and adventure-themed programming, including extreme sports."

Read more: http://playbackonline.ca/2011/05/06/crtc-bars-fuel-tv-from-canada/#ixzz2IH5OFLfz
1/17/13 5:35 PM
Letibleu
1713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 5:37 PM
sacredhate - FUEL TV was denied entry into Canada in 2011 by CRTC. bunch a slack jawed faggots...

"The regulator denied an application by Rogers Communication to add Fox Cable Networks’ Fuel TV to Canadian cable and satellite TV schedules on grounds it competes with an existing HD cable channel, High Fidelity HD’s Radx, which is devoted to risk and adventure-themed programming, including extreme sports."

Read more: http://playbackonline.ca/2011/05/06/crtc-bars-fuel-tv-from-canada/#ixzz2IH5OFLfz

BRING OUT THE PITCHFORKS. If the FUEL guy had given us this info, I would have written FUCK YOU FUEL less often and spent that keyboard energy in the right place. But alas, I figured out how to ilegaly pirate various content on the internet. Something I did not need to know or do before.

1/17/13 5:35 PM
Broady
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone torrent this or something, sick of not being able to watch it. Phone Post
1/17/13 5:55 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV - 

First of all, thank you for posting this for the public because I don't get Fuel TV unfortunately. Great episode and thank you again. That being said I took 2 things away from it that I'd sort of forgotten and 1 I learned altogether from the video.

- Why on Earth Chael threw that spinning elbow/ backfist I'll never know.

- How much of a trainwreck was the post fight of Tito/Forrest? Having Dana run you down and then taking over the interview for Titos last fight?

- How interesting Burt Watson is and everything he does was cool to learn for the first time.

Thanks again, Fuel.
1/17/13 6:22 PM
UGCTT_MMArijuana666
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fo laterrrrr. Phone Post
1/17/13 6:46 PM
poodlecap
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
1/17/13 6:53 PM
livewirecs
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub a dub dub Phone Post
1/17/13 7:07 PM
Tap In
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV - 
Tap In - 
Tap In - 
FUEL TV - 

This mug here. http://instagram.com/p/UNUFFiPKfr/

Pm me if you've got any extras I'll pay! I've been searching ebay to no avail
1/17/13 7:13 PM
chrisoefer
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for home Phone Post
1/17/13 7:18 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
FUEL TV - 
Tap In - 
Tap In - 
FUEL TV - 

This mug here. http://instagram.com/p/UNUFFiPKfr/

Pm me if you've got any extras I'll pay! I've been searching ebay to no avail

Damn that is a BOSS mug! I'd pay for one too.

1/17/13 7:52 PM
Tap In

/\ The case has already been solved watson
1/17/13 8:34 PM
Delightone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So conclusion for non mericuns STFU and GFYS. Phone Post
1/17/13 10:33 PM
jasonhightower
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally caught the video... it's awesome.  I would love to see some more of these.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.