UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lloyd Irvin's biggest affiliate school cuts ties..

1/16/13 5:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/16/3883808/lloyd-irvin-rape-beta-academy-cut-ties
1/16/13 5:07 PM
MostUGersAreGhey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully most if not all of his affilate schools do the same.
1/16/13 5:08 PM
RoanPathius
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/16/13 5:25 PM
<blockquote>cheesesteak - http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/16/3883808/lloyd-irvin-rape-beta-academy-cut-ties</blockquote><br /> We are talking about Lloyd Irvin the attempted rapist right? Not some other Lloyd Irvin, but the one that tries (but can't get it up) to rape under aged girls right? We really need to distinguish so as not to tarnish others good names. Just for clarity its Lloyd Irvin Rapist right? <br />
1/16/13 5:09 PM
SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RoanPathius - 
cheesesteak - http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/16/3883808/lloyd-irvin-rape-beta-academy-cut-ties

We are talking about Lloyd Irving the attempted rapist right? Not some other Lloyd Irving, but the one that tries (but can't get it up) to rape under aged girls right? We really need to distinguish so as not to tarnish others good names. Just for clarity its Lloyd Irving Rapist right?

No, it's Lloyd Irvin, son of Michael Irvin.

1/16/13 5:09 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've always like Nakapan. He is very talented and has great morals and ethics above all. There is no doubt in my mind that his great Academy will remain successful without the LI affiliation. Nak's school is very successful and he knows exactly how to run it with or without all that MMA millionaire and MMA blueprint MLM nonsense. Good for team BETA!
1/16/13 5:11 PM
cheesesteak

RoanPathius - 
cheesesteak - http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/16/3883808/lloyd-irvin-rape-beta-academy-cut-ties

We are talking about Lloyd Irving the attempted rapist right? Not some other Lloyd Irving, but the one that tries (but can't get it up) to rape under aged girls right? We really need to distinguish so as not to tarnish others good names. Just for clarity its Lloyd Irving Rapist right?

you can crawl out from under your rock at any moment...
1/16/13 5:12 PM
BertR

Congrats to beta academy for doing the right thing
1/16/13 5:19 PM
RoanPathius
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/16/13 5:24 PM
<blockquote>cheesesteak - <blockquote>RoanPathius - <blockquote>cheesesteak - http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/16/3883808/lloyd-irvin-rape-beta-academy-cut-ties</blockquote><br /> We are talking about Lloyd Irving the attempted rapist right? Not some other Lloyd Irving, but the one that tries (but can't get it up) to rape under aged girls right? We really need to distinguish so as not to tarnish others good names. Just for clarity its Lloyd Irving Rapist right? <br /></blockquote><br />you can crawl out from under your rock at any moment...</blockquote><br /> Not sure what this was supposed to mean. I am just trying to make sure everyone knows about Lloyd Irvin Rape Trial!
1/16/13 5:19 PM
Tap In
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MostUGersAreGhey - Hopefully most if not all of his affilate schools do the same.

All would be nice
1/16/13 5:23 PM
samram

Great news. The only way to hurt that scumbag LI is in his pocket
1/16/13 5:23 PM
vaginal tear
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RoanPathius -
cheesesteak - 
RoanPathius - 

Not sure what this was supposed to mean. I am just trying to make sure everyone knows about Lloyd Irving Rape Trial!
If they want to know about the Lloyd Irving you're talking about, all they have to do is

go to the UG,
Shut their eyes
blindly pick a thread and they will find out about him. Phone Post
1/16/13 5:26 PM
vaginal tear
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear -
RoanPathius -
cheesesteak - 
RoanPathius - 

Not sure what this was supposed to mean. I am just trying to make sure everyone knows about Lloyd Irving Rape Trial!
If they want to know about the Lloyd Irving you're talking about, all they have to do is

go to the UG,
Shut their eyes
blindly pick a thread and they will find out about him. Phone Post
*Irvin. I know how you guys are. Phone Post
1/16/13 5:26 PM
RoanPathius

Wes_Mantooth - 
RoanPathius - 
cheesesteak - 
RoanPathius - 

SPELL THE MASTER'S NAME RIGHT!!!!!!!

IT IS IRVIN, NOT IRVING

Sorry I can only blame my own incompetence, fixed the spelling for Lloyd Irvin Rape stuff.
1/16/13 5:27 PM
cheesesteak

RoanPathius - <blockquote>cheesesteak - <blockquote>RoanPathius - <blockquote>cheesesteak - http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/16/3883808/lloyd-irvin-rape-beta-academy-cut-ties</blockquote><br /> We are talking about Lloyd Irving the attempted rapist right? Not some other Lloyd Irving, but the one that tries (but can't get it up) to rape under aged girls right? We really need to distinguish so as not to tarnish others good names. Just for clarity its Lloyd Irving Rapist right? <br /></blockquote><br />you can crawl out from under your rock at any moment...</blockquote><br /> Not sure what this was supposed to mean. I am just trying to make sure everyone knows about Lloyd Irvin Rape Trial!

LLOYD IRVIN
1/16/13 5:27 PM
LastRowCarl

Good job! High fives* Phone Post
1/16/13 5:28 PM
Seats Taken
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've competed against Beta Academy guys, they were cool guys and always remembered me at different tournaments and we talk a bit. Good guys, hope it works out from them. A few of the schools under the TLI umbrella in the DC, Md, Va area are awesome great people then a few of them are always assholes. Phone Post
1/16/13 5:28 PM
cheesesteak

RoanPathius - 
Wes_Mantooth - 
RoanPathius - 
cheesesteak - 
RoanPathius - 

SPELL THE MASTER'S NAME RIGHT!!!!!!!

IT IS IRVIN, NOT IRVING

Sorry I can only blame my own incompetence, fixed the spelling for Lloyd Irvin Rape stuff.

good job!
1/16/13 5:47 PM
Caleb R
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good Phone Post
1/16/13 6:01 PM
effinggoof
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ditching association with TLI is a good move, and it reflects well on this school that they cut ties.

1/16/13 7:50 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nak is good people and that was way before this decision. Phone Post
1/16/13 7:57 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/16/13 8:27 PM
Utah get me two

Fucking LOL

1/16/13 9:03 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was very alpha of Beta!
1/16/13 9:06 PM
dc1000
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proud to rep beta academy. They are good instructors and better people. Phone Post
1/16/13 9:10 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good move. Hope others follow suit. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.