1/16/13 6:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/16/13 6:13 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Please don't, Nate is on a whole different level then KJ. Yes KJ has a win over his brother but that was years ago. The Diaz's have continued to grow as martial artist where KJ just thinks he can box his way through the MMA world. I believe this would be a waste of our time. Sorry to disagree with you.
1/16/13 6:15 PM

a whole different level? its a pick em fight imo

1/16/13 6:19 PM
banjo_x3
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if he can't handle Ryan couture in what turned out to be a stand up fight Nate will treat his head like a speedball Phone Post
1/16/13 6:21 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

a whole different level? its a pick em fight imo

Your jokes are good, I almost spat water all over my computer screen. One guy just lost to Benson and the other just lost to Ryan fucking Couture, you think it's a pick em fight?? What kind of dope are you smoking and where can I get some??
1/16/13 6:21 PM

styles make fights..do u even trane?

1/16/13 6:23 PM
Joe_Drogan420

I...

am intrigued.

1/16/13 6:24 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

I have on and off, not sure how that makes any difference. I wish you would explain. It doesn't take a genius or pro fighter to assume that Diaz will use his reach and arguably his superior boxing to toy with KJ. I'll take Diaz on the feet and on the ground.........................we'll it doesn't take a genius to know who's superior there either.
1/16/13 6:36 PM

MostUGersAreGhey - 

I have on and off, not sure how that makes any difference. I wish you would explain. It doesn't take a genius or pro fighter to assume that Diaz will use his reach and arguably his superior boxing to toy with KJ. I'll take Diaz on the feet and on the ground.........................we'll it doesn't take a genius to know who's superior there either.

im not sure you were aware..but kj is a very good boxer..against couture, for example, couture basically ran the entire fight and used kicks and knees..thats how he was able to hang...but nate is basically a stationary boxer..hes not going to take kj down all hes gonna do is box with kj, with is kj's strength...in terms of boxing ability, they are close imo..yes nate has reach, but kj has speed and power advantage...

1/16/13 6:41 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

MostUGersAreGhey - 

im not sure you were aware..but kj is a very good boxer..against couture, for example, couture basically ran the entire fight and used kicks and knees..thats how he was able to hang...but nate is basically a stationary boxer..hes not going to take kj down all hes gonna do is box with kj, with is kj's strength...in terms of boxing ability, they are close imo..yes nate has reach, but kj has speed and power advantage...

Maybe I'm misinformed but I could have swore many people in the MMA community believe the Diaz brother's are some of the best boxers in all of MMA. I agree with you that KJ's strength is boxing and I did watch his fight with Couture. I just have to believe that if Nate really wanted too he could toy with him. Nate also has very good hand speed but I will agree with you that KJ does have a power advantage. Debating with you is making me almost change my mind about this fight, and I'm starting to think they should let Nate fuck him up. If they made the fight, who do you see winning? I'd have to think 80% or more of the people on this site would say Nate.
1/16/13 6:41 PM
AlphaMaleJP
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It'll be a spectacular fight... As long as Kj employs good head movement, he should dominate it on the feet. Phone Post
1/16/13 6:45 PM

heres noons fighting up in weight against his big brother

1/16/13 6:45 PM
warrendale

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -
MostUGersAreGhey - 

And kj has head movement. So he should be quicker, have more ko power, and better head movement. But I still think he will lose but it will be entertaining. So I say why not? Phone Post
1/16/13 7:29 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KJ was robbed against Ryan and I think because of the "win and you're in Strikeforce" mentality that the judges were too keen on Couture based upon namesake rather than perhaps judging it correctly and stopping the "first father/son to fight in the UFC" angle which will be rammed down our throats.

KJ vs Nate works.

Nate isn't going anywhere near the title anytime soon so he needs fights.

KJ needs a fight in the UFC.

If it's an easy fight, Nate looks good and moves on to another bigger fight.

If he loses, KJ becomes marketable enough to advance. Phone Post
1/16/13 7:30 PM

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  KJ was robbed against Ryan and I think because of the "win and you're in Strikeforce" mentality that the judges were too keen on Couture based upon namesake rather than perhaps judging it correctly and stopping the "first father/son to fight in the UFC" angle which will be rammed down our throats.

KJ vs Nate works.

Nate isn't going anywhere near the title anytime soon so he needs fights.

KJ needs a fight in the UFC.

If it's an easy fight, Nate looks good and moves on to another bigger fight.

If he loses, KJ becomes marketable enough to advance. Phone Post

you forgot to mention the  beef the noons family has with the diaz family..its basically mma's version of hatfields and mccoys

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.